PDA

View Full Version : Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami

X-Era
05-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Great 7th round pickup!

Off the field issue but we're talking about a mid round talent. He's an idiot with dope smoking problems and questionable drive.

But if he can get it together he's a super steal.

I like the upside for a late 7th round pick.

Night Train
05-10-2014, 05:02 PM
You're talking about a 1st, 2nd round talent if he can get his head screwed on.

Currently, a mess but it's the end of the 7th round. Roll that dice.

Jaybird
05-10-2014, 05:04 PM
He was one of the highest recruits out of High School... beyond talented but couldn't keep his head straight or weight down at the U. if they get him right, he will be a beast

djjimkelly
05-10-2014, 05:06 PM
wow johnathan ogden talent with a snoop dogg mentality hopefully they get this kids head right he will be a steal

btw if he was drafted by denver he could legally buy weed with no prescription!!! just saying

OpIv37
05-10-2014, 05:09 PM
wow johnathan ogden talent with a snoop dogg mentality hopefully they get this kids head right he will be a steal

btw if he was drafted by denver he could legally buy weed with no prescription!!! just saying

Yeah but the NFL could still suspend him for failing drug tests.

X-Era
05-10-2014, 05:10 PM
Question is whether he can be suspended for failing a drug test at the Combine. For some reason I thought he might be.

Novacane
05-10-2014, 05:12 PM
In the 7th round why not take the chance. Expect nothing and be surprised if he gets his act together.

BillsImpossible
05-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Question is whether he can be suspended for failing a drug test at the Combine. For some reason I thought he might be.

But he wasn't...maybe the kid has finally grown up?

We all made mistakes and did stupid things when we were young. Most of us were fortunate enough to not get caught.

Henderson in Buffalo surrounded by a great young group of football players?

Opportunity knocks hard on Henderson's door.

ServoBillieves
05-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Head screwed steal high motor talent. Are all the buzzwords used up?

Night Train
05-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Head screwed steal high motor talent. Are all the buzzwords used up?

When posting bail, he's a quick twitch guy..

Put him on some reserve status for a year and dry him out. Get him focused. If he makes one mistake, cut him.

The Popcorn
05-10-2014, 05:30 PM
This guy is a lazy tub of ****. Good thing it was only a 7th rounder.

cookie G
05-10-2014, 05:32 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1737097/seantrel-henderson

DraftBoy
05-10-2014, 05:40 PM

No they can't. They can put him in their program for failing the combine test but they can't suspend him until he fails a test while in the NFL.

Let me rephrase, based on what I've been told over the last few years because the player is not technically a part of the NFLPA until drafted they are not subject to the NFL rules that were agreed to under the collective bargaining agreement.

X-Era
05-10-2014, 05:46 PM
No they can't. They can put him in their program for failing the combine test but they can't suspend him until he fails a test while in the NFL.

Let me rephrase, based on what I've been told over the last few years because the player is not technically a part of the NFLPA until drafted they are not subject to the NFL rules that were agreed to under the collective bargaining agreement.
Yep, that's the way it works. I remember it now.