PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready to roll the dice

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2014, 10:20 AM
Every draft grade says we're taking too much risk, giving up too much for Mike Williams and Bryce Brown, too much gamble on questionable OL guys.

We've been more or less 6-10 for so many years, by playing it safe year in and year out. It's time to do something different to get out of the funk. What else do we have to lose? Oh no, another 6-10 season? Screw it. I'm all in. ALL OR NOTHNG RIGHT NOW.

Hell, let's go send next year's second rounder to Detroit for Pettigrew. Let's do this.

The Jokeman
05-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Every draft grade says we're taking too much risk, giving up too much for Mike Williams and Bryce Brown, too much gamble on questionable OL guys.

We've been more or less 6-10 for so many years, by playing it safe year in and year out. It's time to do something different to get out of the funk. What else do we have to lose? Oh no, another 6-10 season? Screw it. I'm all in. ALL OR NOTHNG RIGHT NOW.

Hell, let's go send next year's second rounder to Detroit for Pettigrew. Let's do this.
If we wanted Pettigrew we could have signed him as an UFA so I doubt we wanted him. If you want to roll the dice now then we should sign Jermichael Finley. I don't think we gave up too much for Mike Williams. Bryce Brown as mentioned in the draft thread is too much for 2014 but looking long term it makes sense if you believe in the long term success of EJ Manuel/Watkins and Woods. As this team stands today I think we'll be 8-8 in 2014 maybe a little better if the defense turns into a top 10 overall defense.

alohabillsfan
05-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Lmao! Sure let's play madden!

IlluminatusUIUC
05-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Finley would be a good pickup IMO.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Finley would be a good pickup IMO.
Fine, Finley it is. GO!

Novacane
05-11-2014, 11:36 AM

I was with you till the second rounder for Pettigrew lol. Any draft grade that says we gave up to much for Williams is ******ed.

stuckincincy
05-11-2014, 11:43 AM

Maybe they will be able to snag another Roscoe Parrish in the 2nd next year, like when they peddled off their #1 for the Lee Evans/JP Loseman combo.

Novacane
05-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Maybe they will be able to snag another Roscoe Parrish in the 2nd next year, like when they peddled off their #1 for the Lee Evans/JP Loseman combo.

Or maybe they'll be able to snag another Thurman Thomas in the 2nd round next year like when the peddled off their #1 for Cornelius Bennett!

stuckincincy
05-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Or maybe they'll be able to snag another Thurman Thomas in the 2nd round next year like when the peddled off their #1 for Cornelius Bennett!

Touche! :D:

The Popcorn
05-11-2014, 12:03 PM
I think the Bills are ok at the TE position.

stuckincincy
05-11-2014, 12:06 PM
I think the Bills are ok at the TE position.

So do I.

pmoon6
05-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Chandler is OK. We will also have the ability to go 4 wide with our stable of receivers.

The big question for the offense is how well the O-Line jells with maybe two new guys as starters.

Night Train
05-11-2014, 12:32 PM
All that matters is wins and losses...not winning a May national media beauty contest.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2014, 12:32 PM
I was with you till the second rounder for Pettigrew lol. Any draft grade that says we gave up to much for Williams is ******ed.
Yeah that was impromptu. But you get my point. Let's go all in this year. What can we possibly have to lose?

stuckincincy
05-11-2014, 12:50 PM
All that matters is wins and losses...not winning a May national media beauty contest.

:beer: