PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Hangover

BillsImpossible
05-11-2014, 06:30 PM
The Draft is finally over, and that's a good thing because during the 2nd day of draft coverage I started to have that, "I ate too much candy after Halloween," feeling while being completely saturated and deep fried in NFL media fat.

I feel like an old used rag after indulging myself in NFL candy for the past two weeks.

But I still want more. I want my NFL sugar fix no matter how much I feel like crap the next day.

Football junkies across America are going to be jonesing next week.

77 days until Training Camp starts.

God help us!

Novacane
05-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Check out the 2015 mock drafts

BillsImpossible
05-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Check out the 2015 mock drafts

That's like scraping the bottom of the bowl, but okay. :boozer:

The Popcorn
05-11-2014, 06:47 PM
I sat through the whole first night watching it on tv, except a half hour of Welcome Back Kotter. I went to the radio while that was going on. The next two days I listened to the radio while doing other things. Popping in here for others opinions have been interesting as well.

Don't Panic
05-11-2014, 07:19 PM
I love the process, and the new format is very conducive to taking it all in. Not from my wife's point of view, but definitely from mine!

BillsImpossible
05-11-2014, 07:56 PM
I love the process, and the new format is very conducive to taking it all in. Not from my wife's point of view, but definitely from mine!

It's total media saturation and complete indulgence and I loved every freaking minute of it.

All work and no play makes for a dull guy.

I felt like I was swimming in beer, downing potato salad and eating way too much roast beef drowning in butter.

Oh wait...I actually did that. The past week has been a blur to me, please forgive.

All I know is that I woke up last night on my couch, with my sweatpants and couch cushions soaked in beer.

Then I woke up and realized it's Mother's Day.

Don't Panic
05-12-2014, 06:41 AM
Then I woke up and realized it's Mother's Day.

I'm just glad they were smart enough to end it before Mother's Day began. Gave me a chance to end the weekend back in the black.

trapezeus
05-12-2014, 07:47 AM
what is the zone going to be like next year without a first round pick? are we going to obsess about other team's first round picks? seems like the offseason will be pretty boring.

stuckincincy
05-13-2014, 09:26 AM
what is the zone going to be like next year without a first round pick? are we going to obsess about other team's first round picks? seems like the offseason will be pretty boring.

Parrish the thought?