PDA

View Full Version : Request: Draft Weekend Recap Please!

Jeff1220
05-11-2014, 10:28 PM
As some of you guys know, I live in Nicaragua and have to stream or read about online almost any NFL content I get. I saw the first round Thursday night streamed inline, but I had to go to the mountains in northern Nicaragua on Friday and just got back tonight. I had no wi-fi/4g/TV anything up there. So, aside from the Watkins trade-up and pick, I'm confused. All the news is pretty fragmented, so I got the names/positions of picks, but I don't know much about them. And I saw that the Bills traded for a RB from Philly, but don't know anything really about that either.
Would someone please give me a quick recap of Bills happenings this weekend and the general feelings over the moves? I'd be very grateful.

Night Train
05-12-2014, 04:42 AM
We traded 5 1st rounders for Watkins, according to our resident Math majors. Ignore them.

The 2nd and 5th round OL are good and can challenge for playing time immediately.
3rd rounder MLB Brown will back up Spikes and could start down the road.
4th round CB is solid.

RB Brown from Philly is 6-0 223 and ran a 4.38 in college coming out. Looks like a wise pickup, with Spiller and Fred both in contract years.

Very solid weekend . Stevie Johnson was traded to San Fran for a pick.