PDA

View Full Version : Why do many of the Bills players end up out west ?

Skooby
05-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Stevie goes to San Fran, Marshawn to Seattle ? Donte Whitner & Clements went to San Fran on his own for a big deal, anyone else & is there a pattern here ?

Turf
05-13-2014, 11:01 PM
So you can start a thread asking why.

Skooby
05-13-2014, 11:20 PM
So you can start a thread asking why.

That seems reasonable, I needed a reason.

Ginger Vitis
05-14-2014, 03:08 AM
Levitre and Fitzpatrick went to Tennessee and Byrd went to New Orleans... Arthur Moats is in Pittsburgh.. Not seeing this west coast trend you speak of

DynaPaul
05-14-2014, 06:39 AM
They're all really big fans of the Village People's song "Go West."

Historian
05-14-2014, 06:50 AM
The chicks are easier in California...

coastal
05-14-2014, 07:00 AM
The chicks are easier in California...
Cuz Buffalo chicks are so difficult to get to drop their panties...

Historian
05-14-2014, 07:39 AM
"Six foot blondes grow on trees in Beverly Hills, Axel."- Judge Reinhold, Beverly Hills Cop II

EDS
05-14-2014, 08:20 AM
Do they have a choice when they are traded?

DesertFox24
05-14-2014, 08:35 AM
I live in Nevada and I can tell you this the weather out here is just superior to that on the east coast and central time zones.

In addition the west coast is no where near as conjested or populated as the east coast. Yes there are major cities just like on the east coast, but if you fly from LA to Seattle at night you will see large patches of darkness. Fly from New York to Miami at night and it is endless lights on the east coast.

Oh an no humidity or annoying flying insects

For the record I was born in San Diego, left when I was 5 and lived as far north as Nova Scotia and as far south as Florida (dad was in military). Also spent 13 years in South Carolina, and just moved to Northern Nevada (Reno) in June 2013 and will never move back east. Northern Nevada is out doors person dream land.

HAMMER
05-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Cause the West is the Best.

Skooby
05-14-2014, 10:48 AM
I live in Nevada and I can tell you this the weather out here is just superior to that on the east coast and central time zones.

In addition the west coast is no where near as conjested or populated as the east coast. Yes there are major cities just like on the east coast, but if you fly from LA to Seattle at night you will see large patches of darkness. Fly from New York to Miami at night and it is endless lights on the east coast.

For the record I was born in San Diego, left when I was 5 and lived as far north as Nova Scotia and as far south as Florida (dad was in military). Also spent 13 years in South Carolina, and just moved to Northern Nevada (Reno) in June 2013 and will never move back east. Northern Nevada is out doors person dream land.

If you lived in Naples FL, you'd have a different tune. You were probably stationed in JAX or Tampa, Naples is much quieter.

The last buffalo fan
05-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Need a reason ... taxes.

Turf
05-14-2014, 07:36 PM

Northern Nevada, taking notes....