• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Suck it Boston!

Couldn't happen to a dirtier bunch of scumbags.

Bust out the 9-irons, boys!
  • black N yellow
    • Dec 2012

Re: Suck it Boston!

I'm sure the woe-is-me Boston never catches any breaks crowd will be out soon over there.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

It's always good when a Boston team (check that...any Boston team) loses.

Yes, the Bruins had some bad calls go against them in tonight's Game 7 Garden. And yes, they had absolutely no puck luck in this Eastern Conference playoff series against the Montreal Canadiens.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
        • Aug 2012

ole ole ole oleeeeeee
        Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

This is all we had left to wish for after the Sabres became the worst team in the NHL.

Comment

• DetDannyWilliams
            Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
            • Feb 2013

Bruins are in trouble... they are getting old! first I think Iginla will retire, Chara (37) Kelly (33) Savard (36) Thornton (36) and what I have read and heard is that down in Providence the well is dry they have nobody down on the farm that is really good. The Bruins will probably finish third or fourth next season in the Atlantic and get into the playoffs but they won't get to the finals again.
            Last edited by DetDannyWilliams; 05-14-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

buck the fruins
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                seven seconds into the second, Marchand was called for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for snow-spraying Price. It was a rather mind-boggling call for a Game 7, but not one without precedent in these playoffs. Colorado’s Gabriel Landeskog was called for the same infraction late in the third period of a first-round series game against Minnesota.
                i dont think ive ever seen that called in any game let alone a playoff game
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

I heard Lucic was his typical classless self during the handshake and instead of congratulating the Habs he mouthed off to a few of them. Talk about a total loser. Not only did he disrespect the Habs, he disrespected the game of hockey. Post series handshakes and congratulating the winner after a hard fought series is one of the many great things about hockey and Lucic apparently does not respect the game as much as others or his predecessors to carry on the tradition with dignity and class.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

He told Weiss "I'm going to ****ing kill you next year."

I wonder if any Bruins fans showed off their inner Sterling on Twitter last night?
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                      • Sep 2003

Yes, the Bruins had some bad calls go against them in tonight's Game 7 Garden. And yes, they had absolutely no puck luck in this Eastern Conference playoff series against the Montreal Canadiens.
                      Typical Boston whining.
                      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Oui Vey. You guys are so dramatic.

1. The Bruins will be fine next year. Chara is old an slow and his minutes need to be cut. But without Seidenberg the B's didn't have much of a choice. Miller was a pleasant surprise after being called up from Providence and he already signed a two year extension. Plus they have Florek, Fraser and Potter all who are NHL ready.

2. The Canadiens played this series very well, they towed the line and got the Bruins to commit way too many penalties and Montreals PP was unstoppable. 13 posts in the series is probably some kind of record but the B's didn't deserve to win. Game 7 did have some uncharacteristic calls though.

3. Carey Price > Tuukka Rask. Rask out played Price once this series and that's debatable.

4. As far as Lucic in the handshake line. I really don't care (I'm not a huge Lucic fan) this is the biggest rivalry in hockey, these two teams are shaking hands 15 seconds after the game ended, there's going to be some raw emotion there.

And lastly, Krecji, Lucic, Marchand and Chara were all absolutely horrid this series, I'll be curious to see what the injuries are but I believe all of them were hurt with the exception of Lucic who's just lazy.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
                          Bruins are in trouble... they are getting old! first I think Iginla will retire, Chara (37) Kelly (33) Savard (36) Thornton (36) and what I have read and heard is that down in Providence the well is dry they have nobody down on the farm that is really good. The Bruins will probably finish third or fourth next season in the Atlantic and get into the playoffs but they won't get to the finals again.
                          LOL. Savard hasn't played in like 4 years. Iginla will re-up for 1 year, Thornton plays like 6 minutes a game, and yes Chara looks old, but he's still a top 5 defenseman in the NHL.

The Providence Bruins are still playing for the Calder Cup. And the Bruins have 4 players on that team that have seen time in the Pro's this year.

Care to elaborate?
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Historian
                            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                            • Dec 2002

Scumbags.

**** them!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Sorry Mike, I've hated the Bruins going back to the Cashman, O'Reilly days and they have always had a small grouping of guys I have hated. I will never like them while the Sabres exist.

Comment

Working...
                              X