PDA

View Full Version : Suck it Boston!

WagonCircler
05-14-2014, 08:26 PM
Couldn't happen to a dirtier bunch of scumbags.

Bust out the 9-irons, boys!

black N yellow
05-14-2014, 08:29 PM
I'm sure the woe-is-me Boston never catches any breaks crowd will be out soon over there.

YardRat
05-14-2014, 08:57 PM
It's always good when a Boston team (check that...any Boston team) loses.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/bruins_nhl/bruins_insider/2014/05/bs_season_ends_with_loss_to_habs

Yes, the Bruins had some bad calls go against them in tonight's Game 7 Garden. And yes, they had absolutely no puck luck in this Eastern Conference playoff series against the Montreal Canadiens.

JATMtheJATM
05-14-2014, 09:00 PM
ole ole ole oleeeeeee

Skooby
05-14-2014, 09:25 PM
This is all we had left to wish for after the Sabres became the worst team in the NHL.

DetDannyWilliams
05-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Bruins are in trouble... they are getting old! first I think Iginla will retire, Chara (37) Kelly (33) Savard (36) Thornton (36) and what I have read and heard is that down in Providence the well is dry they have nobody down on the farm that is really good. The Bruins will probably finish third or fourth next season in the Atlantic and get into the playoffs but they won't get to the finals again.

Meathead
05-15-2014, 03:29 AM
buck the fruins

Meathead
05-15-2014, 03:37 AM
seven seconds into the second, Marchand was called for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for snow-spraying Price. It was a rather mind-boggling call for a Game 7, but not one without precedent in these playoffs. Colorado’s Gabriel Landeskog was called for the same infraction late in the third period of a first-round series game against Minnesota.

i dont think ive ever seen that called in any game let alone a playoff game

don137
05-15-2014, 06:12 AM
I heard Lucic was his typical classless self during the handshake and instead of congratulating the Habs he mouthed off to a few of them. Talk about a total loser. Not only did he disrespect the Habs, he disrespected the game of hockey. Post series handshakes and congratulating the winner after a hard fought series is one of the many great things about hockey and Lucic apparently does not respect the game as much as others or his predecessors to carry on the tradition with dignity and class.

Dr. Lecter
05-15-2014, 07:05 AM
He told Weiss "I'm going to ****ing kill you next year."

I wonder if any Bruins fans showed off their inner Sterling on Twitter last night?

MikeInRoch
05-15-2014, 07:18 AM
Yes, the Bruins had some bad calls go against them in tonight's Game 7 Garden. And yes, they had absolutely no puck luck in this Eastern Conference playoff series against the Montreal Canadiens.

Typical Boston whining.

The King
05-15-2014, 07:22 AM
Oui Vey. You guys are so dramatic.

1. The Bruins will be fine next year. Chara is old an slow and his minutes need to be cut. But without Seidenberg the B's didn't have much of a choice. Miller was a pleasant surprise after being called up from Providence and he already signed a two year extension. Plus they have Florek, Fraser and Potter all who are NHL ready.

2. The Canadiens played this series very well, they towed the line and got the Bruins to commit way too many penalties and Montreals PP was unstoppable. 13 posts in the series is probably some kind of record but the B's didn't deserve to win. Game 7 did have some uncharacteristic calls though.

3. Carey Price > Tuukka Rask. Rask out played Price once this series and that's debatable.

4. As far as Lucic in the handshake line. I really don't care (I'm not a huge Lucic fan) this is the biggest rivalry in hockey, these two teams are shaking hands 15 seconds after the game ended, there's going to be some raw emotion there.

And lastly, Krecji, Lucic, Marchand and Chara were all absolutely horrid this series, I'll be curious to see what the injuries are but I believe all of them were hurt with the exception of Lucic who's just lazy.

The King
05-15-2014, 07:31 AM
Bruins are in trouble... they are getting old! first I think Iginla will retire, Chara (37) Kelly (33) Savard (36) Thornton (36) and what I have read and heard is that down in Providence the well is dry they have nobody down on the farm that is really good. The Bruins will probably finish third or fourth next season in the Atlantic and get into the playoffs but they won't get to the finals again.

LOL. Savard hasn't played in like 4 years. Iginla will re-up for 1 year, Thornton plays like 6 minutes a game, and yes Chara looks old, but he's still a top 5 defenseman in the NHL.

The Providence Bruins are still playing for the Calder Cup. And the Bruins have 4 players on that team that have seen time in the Pro's this year.

Care to elaborate?

Historian
05-15-2014, 08:44 AM
Scumbags.

**** them!

chernobylwraiths
05-15-2014, 10:40 AM
Sorry Mike, I've hated the Bruins going back to the Cashman, O'Reilly days and they have always had a small grouping of guys I have hated. I will never like them while the Sabres exist.

The King
05-15-2014, 10:56 AM
Oh it doesn't bother me in the least. I feel for you guys more than anything. At least I have one team that makes the post season regularly.

The stuff like "The Bruins are in trouble" is what i find hilarious. I also think it's funny that people get worked up over the Lucic antics, he told two players he was going to get revenge on them next season, and everyone freaks out. The only reason this is a story is because Weiss knows Lucic means it. And that's not going to be fun for him.

don137
05-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Oh it doesn't bother me in the least. I feel for you guys more than anything. At least I have one team that makes the post season regularly.

The stuff like "The Bruins are in trouble" is what i find hilarious. I also think it's funny that people get worked up over the Lucic antics, he told two players he was going to get revenge on them next season, and everyone freaks out. The only reason this is a story is because Weiss knows Lucic means it. And that's not going to be fun for him.

It's a story because it's another example of Lucic being a poor ambassador to the game. His antics are as old as Kaleta, Neal and Cooke. He has no respect for the game or his fellow players. He is nothing but a bully and sore loser. Nothing like hitting guys in the crotch from behind, taking a run at a goalie or threatening guys like a thug when he got beat and couldn't man up to what thousands of other players did before him and congratulate the team that beat them. The NHL needs to stop coddling this a$$hole and start punishing him like the other guys I mentioned. I don't care what skill he has. The game does not need thugs that try to hurt others intentionally.

The King
05-15-2014, 12:31 PM
It's a story because it's another example of Lucic being a poor ambassador to the game. His antics are as old as Kaleta, Neal and Cooke. He has no respect for the game or his fellow players. He is nothing but a bully and sore loser. Nothing like hitting guys in the crotch from behind, taking a run at a goalie or threatening guys like a thug when he got beat and couldn't man up to what thousands of other players did before him and congratulate the team that beat them. The NHL needs to stop coddling this a$$hole and start punishing him like the other guys I mentioned. I don't care what skill he has. The game does not need thugs that try to hurt others intentionally.

If you think it's his skill thats preventing him from being dealt with than I must be missing something. Lucic is skilled in working the corners, thats about it. Neal is significantly better.

SkateZilla
05-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Briere + Vanek have always whipped on Boston..

PK's Post game interview was epic..

The King
05-15-2014, 12:50 PM
I love Danny Briere. Not in that jersey but as a hockey player.

JATMtheJATM
05-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Boston is fine. Yeah, chara is old and that'll be a unfillable hole eventually but Boston is a smart franchise. They will be good for a long time. Savards been gone, if I'm not mistaken since 2010. Dougie Hamilton is going to be a stud and rask is elite. They'll be fine. And I hate Boston.

trapezeus
05-15-2014, 04:15 PM
the issue with lucic is that he is coddled,

1. miller run
2. nut shot
3. being an ass in the handshake line

and then all the little stuff in between and for some reason the nHL keeps saying, "first offense" for this guy. What is it? because he was supposed to be a better player? because he has a fan base?

to be fair, i've noticed boston fans by large have distanced themselves from lucic this year. which means if boston fans are sick of him, everyone is sick of him. wonder why the nhl is so slow to react?

Woodman
05-15-2014, 04:19 PM
All the very worst to anything Boston.

The King
05-16-2014, 06:48 AM
the issue with lucic is that he is coddled,

1. miller run
2. nut shot
3. being an ass in the handshake line

and then all the little stuff in between and for some reason the nHL keeps saying, "first offense" for this guy. What is it? because he was supposed to be a better player? because he has a fan base?

to be fair, i've noticed boston fans by large have distanced themselves from lucic this year. which means if boston fans are sick of him, everyone is sick of him. wonder why the nhl is so slow to react?

Lucic is the outside fans go-to player. He makes highlight reels because of his physicality. People talk big bad Bruins, and he fits the mold. He's been beating his girlfriend/wife for years. He's a tool, but he's Cam Neelys boy so he's not going anywhere.

I think his biggest fan base is probably in Vancouver.

trapezeus
05-16-2014, 11:05 AM
he seems like boston's hockey version of hernendez. obviously a douchebag with no respect for authority. two years from now, he'll cross the line in public and not get the little kid gloves. and people will be saying, "how didn't we see this."

part of me is joking..the rest of me is not.

The King
05-16-2014, 11:15 AM
he seems like boston's hockey version of hernendez. obviously a douchebag with no respect for authority. two years from now, he'll cross the line in public and not get the little kid gloves. and people will be saying, "how didn't we see this."

part of me is joking..the rest of me is not.

That's a bit much.

trapezeus
05-16-2014, 11:49 AM
woah, i said i was part joking.

coastal
05-16-2014, 02:23 PM
The Bruins looked tired... nothing more.

Woodman
05-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Montreal beat Boston ... so what's new?

Call it tradition.