PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry about next years draft. This could happen, then how would you feel?

Buffalo Billy Bison
05-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Personally I think it's a double load of crap! Even with giving up our first round and fourth round next year to Cleveland we still have 7 or 8 picks in next years draft. Ever heard of a 1st rounder busting? Who knows, maybe our first next year would be another Aaron Maybin, ever think of that?

BuffaloRedleg
05-14-2014, 10:18 PM
I have no clue what you are talking about, but the only thing I can see happening is that the Bills find a way to trade into the late 1st round to get a guy like Bridgewater in the next draft. Luck/RGIII skewed everyone's brains on what is an acceptable risk to draft a QB top 10 that it actually is possible to find value nowadays. Let's hope the market doesn't reset itself before then.

If it happens though, it is going to be incredibly painful to watch the Browns with 2 top 5 picks. That will be soul crushing if it happens.

OpIv37
05-14-2014, 10:20 PM
So, it's ok to not have a first round pick because sometimes first rounders are busts?

Wow. Logic fail.

BuffaloRedleg
05-14-2014, 10:31 PM
So, it's ok to not have a first round pick because sometimes first rounders are busts?

Wow. Logic fail.

Stock up on only 6th rounders because that's where you will find the next Tom Brady.