PDA

View Full Version : Boston strong

coastal
05-16-2014, 06:43 AM
http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/hernandez-indicted-2012-double-murder-article-1.1793242

Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez indicted in 2012 double-murder in Boston

Hernandez allegedly followed the victims in an SUV outside the club and opened fire on their vehicle at the intersection of Shawmut Avenue and Herald Street. A third man suffered a gunshot wound to his arm. Two other passengers fled on foot.

...more...

The King
05-16-2014, 06:46 AM
Honestly I hate the Boston Strong thing, but I find the title of this thread to be off putting.

Hernandez is from Connecticut by the way.

Dr. Lecter
05-16-2014, 06:46 AM
OJ has more work to do to catch up!

DraftBoy
05-16-2014, 07:34 AM
This has been rumored for months, so not a huge surprise the indictment came down. Reportedly they found the gun that was used when they searched Hernandez home about the Lloyd murder.

BertSquirtgum
05-16-2014, 07:56 AM
What the **** makes Boston so strong? **** them

DraftBoy
05-16-2014, 08:50 AM

I believe the saying came after the bombing last year as a rallying cry for the country to get behind the victims of that bombing. I know...God forbid we support the victims, the sheer audacity of it!

The King
05-16-2014, 08:58 AM

This is exactly the type of response the thread title was calling for.

IlluminatusUIUC
05-16-2014, 09:23 AM
The prosecutor's strategy in this case has been a little bizarre, and it would appear neither of Hernandez's friends are willing to roll on him. It's like watching The Prisoner's Dilemma played out live.

Mr. Miyagi
05-16-2014, 10:00 AM
I'm so conflicted. I have very good friends in Boston including the Bedards. But I hate everything else about Boston. I hate the snooty attitude and the Boston Strong crap. So when I diss Boston please understand it's not my personal friends I'm dissing. It's the whole arrogant attitude.

With that said, BOSTON WRONG.

Skooby
05-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Aaron spent that bonus spent well.

IlluminatusUIUC
05-16-2014, 10:10 AM
If he miraculously gets acquitted we'll need his services.

He's dead to rights on various gun charges but from what I've seen I would not be surprised if he skates on the murders. The prosecutors must have something they aren't revealing.

coastal
05-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Awweeeee... coastal is being insensitive to the victims of a bombing.

troll bait mouth breathers.

as far as Hernandez... The NFL had record ratings for the draft.

Skooby
05-16-2014, 10:21 AM

I bet the tea party was a multi-decade crutch.

The King
05-16-2014, 10:28 AM
I'm so conflicted. I have very good friends in Boston including the Bedards. But I hate everything else about Boston. I hate the snooty attitude and the Boston Strong crap. So when I diss Boston please understand it's not my personal friends I'm dissing. It's the whole arrogant attitude.

With that said, BOSTON WRONG.

Julie works with several victims of the bombing. One of them lost her leg. I appreciate the rally cry and that the city has bounced back and supported those in need.

But Boston Strong is just a mantra for politicians to yell and the media to rally around. I feel like Boston Strong is the same to Boston as House of Pains Jump Around (This song someone got tied to Boston because the singer is wearing a Larry Bird jersey in the video). Everyone else just looks at us like really?

DraftBoy
05-16-2014, 10:32 AM
Julie works with several victims of the bombing. One of them lost her leg. I appreciate the rally cry and that the city has bounced back and supported those in need.

But Boston Strong is just a mantra for politicians to yell and the media to rally around. I feel like Boston Strong is the same to Boston as House of Pains Jump Around (This song someone got tied to Boston because the singer is wearing a Larry Bird jersey in the video). Everyone else just looks at us like really?

If it makes you feel any better we all looked at you and said really well before the bombing happened.

Historian
05-16-2014, 10:56 AM
Bobby Orr, Gino Cappaletti, Larry Bird and Aerosmith are the only redeeming things I can find about that area.

The King
05-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Bobby Orr, Gino Cappaletti, Larry Bird and Aerosmith are the only redeeming things I can find about that area.
Doug Flutie?

Dr. Lecter
05-16-2014, 11:21 AM
No

Historian
05-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Doug Flutie is from Florida I believe.

WagonCircler
05-16-2014, 12:26 PM

Coastal is being his usual piece of **** trolling self.

"LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

"I'd just whither and die if I don't get enough attention!!!!"

Skooby
05-16-2014, 01:11 PM

If someone even drove through Boston & had any level of success, they take ownership & credit.

coastal
05-16-2014, 01:19 PM
Coastal is being his usual piece of **** trolling self.

"LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

"I'd just whither and die if I don't get enough attention!!!!"and Dr. Canigivewagonaprostateexam with the big thanks of your excrement.

you two actually use those half moon basins at the Ralph to wash your hands.. doncha?

The King
05-16-2014, 01:30 PM
Played High School ball in Natick.

WagonCircler
05-16-2014, 01:41 PM
and Dr. Canigivewagonaprostateexam with the big thanks of your excrement.

you two actually use those half moon basins at the Ralph to wash your hands.. doncha?

"Look at MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I'm a rebel. I post about Boston in the Bills forum. I run with scissors. I take selfies with my cat! Look at me, dammit! Look at MEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Skooby
05-16-2014, 02:19 PM
"Look at MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I'm a rebel. I post about Boston in the Bills forum. I run with scissors. I take selfies with my cat! Look at me, dammit! Look at MEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

LOL, that's just plain old mean.

coastal
05-16-2014, 02:19 PM
Go hang wallpaper... and don't forget to bill me for it.

GingerP
05-16-2014, 02:47 PM

Orr is from Ontario, Canada

Cappelletti is from Minnesota

Bird is from Indiana

Steven Tyler is from the Bronx

swiper
05-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Orr is from Ontario, Canada

Cappelletti is from Minnesota

Bird is from Indiana

Steven Tyler is from the Bronx

****. Even Tom Scholz is from Toledo, Ohio.

BertSquirtgum
05-16-2014, 05:39 PM
I believe the saying came after the bombing last year as a rallying cry for the country to get behind the victims of that bombing. I know...God forbid we support the victims, the sheer audacity of it!

I know it did. I don't care. **** them.

Mace
05-16-2014, 09:40 PM
I get what Boston Strong means, no issue. Love Boston, sure wouldn't pay to live there, it's ridiculous.

Hernandez, well fry him. Miswired in the head, has to go, bet he misses his apt.

JoeMama
05-16-2014, 09:43 PM
After all these murders, Hernandez is going to spend the rest of his life in a cell coping with Boston Dong.

Prison rape for 50 straight years will wear him down.

Skooby
05-17-2014, 04:58 AM
There's always somebody bigger or tougher in prison, the key thing is the guys that have nothing to lose can make a name for themselves by knocking off AH. Which is probably how it would of ended up going down outside of prison for him as well.

swiper
05-17-2014, 05:01 AM
and Dr. Canigivewagonaprostateexam with the big thanks of your excrement.

I thanked him beccause he hit the nail on the head and wasn't afraid to say it. Your parents failed.

OLDSRIP
05-17-2014, 07:26 AM
This has been rumored for months, so not a huge surprise the indictment came down. Reportedly they found the gun that was used when they searched Hernandez home about the Lloyd murder.

How dumb can this guy be? Make millions of dollars. Still be a street punk and be to stupid to throw a murder weapon away.

I think that they should kill him by firing squad. Film it and use it for the opening act of Monday Night Football this year.

Meathead
05-17-2014, 07:56 AM
im going to just say what everyone is thinking: put the shower gang ass rape on ppv and ill pay anything

starrymessenger
05-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Boston is so strong that the big bad Bruins just got their clocks cleaned by a team of midget wrestlers from Montreal. A preview of what the Bills will soon be doing to the Brady bunch.

gebobs
05-20-2014, 12:00 PM

What about upchuck?

HAMMER
05-20-2014, 04:45 PM
im going to just say what everyone is thinking: put the shower gang ass rape on ppv and ill pay anything

If this isn't a coming out party I don't know what is.

swiper
05-20-2014, 04:50 PM
If this isn't a coming out party I don't know what is.

Coming out for going in?