PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for home opener!!! $$$$$$$

tampabay25690
05-21-2014, 05:48 AM
Good morning Billszoners
Little heads up for everyone!!
Since the Bills are doing this new tier ticket pricing be ready to pay a bit more for the opener.
I called my inside person with the Bills yesterday, and it looks like we will be paying $108.00 per ticket this year for tickets we paid $86 last year!!! This is ticket cost..
So don't be shocked when u go to buy tickets for single games!!!!
Very smart of the Bills since u know everyone wants to go to to the Opener!!!
Hope to see some of you again this year in Buffalo!

Dr. Lecter
05-21-2014, 06:07 AM
This was announced weeks ago

Skooby
05-21-2014, 07:42 AM
Good morning Billszoners
Since the Bills are doing this new tier ticket pricing be ready to pay a bit more for the opener.
I called my inside person with the Bills yesterday, and it looks like we will be paying $108.00 per ticket this year for tickets we paid $86 last year!!! This is ticket cost..

Is that the new team guest rate ?? It's cheaper in Miami ($56 a ticket last year).

Historian
05-21-2014, 08:06 AM
Essentially the nice weather games are the most expensive, while turds in the winter like Cleveland, are the cheapest.

The team has been unofficially pricing the games like this for the last couple seasons, however, it is now actual policy.

tampabay25690
05-21-2014, 08:15 AM
[QUOTE=Dr. Lecter;3949433]This was announced weeks ago[/QU

Im very aware Tom.

tampabay25690
05-21-2014, 08:16 AM
Essentially the nice weather games are the most expensive, while turds in the winter like Cleveland, are the cheapest.

The team has been unofficially pricing the games like this for the last couple seasons, however, it is now actual policy.

I agree...
Pricing doesn't bother me.
I know there are many that don't like to pay more each year.....

Bills are smart!!! Charge more for the games you know all the out of towner's are flying in...

Skooby
05-21-2014, 08:20 AM
I agree...
Pricing doesn't bother me.
I know there are many that don't like to pay more each year.....

Bills are smart!!! Charge more for the games you know all the out of towner's are flying in...

Is this the team guest rate now or just for straight up tickets ?

tampabay25690
05-21-2014, 08:35 AM
Is this the team guest rate now or just for straight up tickets ?

This was the rate I was quoted from inside..
Either 100 level between Goaline and 20.
Or you can have the same price ticket for upper deck 1st 20 rows on 30-50 yard line....
And this was for a group of 50 TIX...
SO that means over $5000.00 on my card this year :( oh well I would rather pay more to keep Bills in Buffalo...

Skooby
05-21-2014, 09:11 AM
This was the rate I was quoted from inside..
Either 100 level between Goaline and 20.
Or you can have the same price ticket for upper deck 1st 20 rows on 30-50 yard line....
And this was for a group of 50 TIX...
SO that means over $5000.00 on my card this year :( oh well I would rather pay more to keep Bills in Buffalo...

They get me every year as well, cost of doing business man.

gr8slayer
05-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Suck it up, Nancy! I'm paying $200 for the nose bleeds at Jerry World.

tampabay25690
05-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Suck it up, Nancy! I'm paying $200 for the nose bleeds at Jerry World.

Really doesn't bother me either way....
I would never give $1.00 to Jerry and his play house anyway....
Just want others to be known the difference from years past.

Fletch
05-22-2014, 06:19 AM
Good morning Billszoners

Does this mean that tix to the Cleveland game on Nov. 30th and the lone December game against the Packers will be $10. Maybe they'll pay us to go to the games at that point.

Historian
05-22-2014, 06:26 AM
Does this mean that tix to the Cleveland game on Nov. 30th and the lone December game against the Packers will be $10. Maybe they'll pay us to go to the games at that point.

Kinda sorta.

Cleveland and KC are bronze games.
GB, SD, Minn, NYJ are Silver and Miami and NE are gold.

BillsImpossible
05-22-2014, 08:16 PM
Will the Bills offer bronze, silver, and gold beers too?

Coors Light, Budweiser, or Guinness?

BuffaloRedleg
05-23-2014, 12:05 AM
I've never bought season tickets before, should I buy them immediately? I'm so ****ing pumped to be moving back to Buffalo after 8 years!

SquishDaFish
05-23-2014, 04:11 AM
Yes buy seasons. They are cheaper than buying single game tix. You can even pay in payments if need be

tampabay25690
05-23-2014, 05:22 AM
I've never bought season tickets before, should I buy them immediately? I'm so ****ing pumped to be moving back to Buffalo after 8 years!

Yes
I have seasons and don't live in buffalo..
Just to help on my part keeping the team..
Squish is right pretty inexpensive to be honest and u spread payments if u want.

Historian
05-23-2014, 05:34 AM

Yes, but you want to get them before tickets go on sale to the general public, around June 27th. You will have a better choice.

And it may be too late to do payments, as the order needs to go to the printers pretty soon.

bills_7
05-24-2014, 12:12 PM
Plan on going to the packers game I wonder if that will be the highest priced game even tho it's in December?

Dr. Lecter
05-24-2014, 12:14 PM
Plan on going to the packers game I wonder if that will be the highest priced game even tho it's in December?

The Packers game is a silver game (2nd tier)

BertSquirtgum
05-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Anyone expecting cheap tickets for the first game of the season is an idiot.