• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woodman
    Legendary Zoner
    • Apr 2014

Trump Would Put Up His Own Money For New Bills Stadium if Bid is Accepted

WASHINGTON – Billionaire developer Donald Trump said Monday that he’s willing to put up some of his own money to help build a new stadium for the Buffalo Bills if his bid to buy the team is successful.
    Asked about contributing money to a new Bills stadium during a brief interview before a speech at the National Press Club, Trump said, “I think I would. If my bid were accepted, I would certainly do what I could do.”

Sounds good, have the other's offered anything?

Go Donald!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Trump Would Put Up His Own Money For New Bills Stadium if Bid is Accepted

hahahahaaa yeah right

super god of bidness is going to just fork over his own money when he knows he has bflo and nys all set up for hostage negotiations

he could make that promise holding a bible, hand on his heart, american flag sticking out his butt, and standing on his mothers grave and i wouldnt believe him
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

lets put it this way, he may put up some money but it will be essentially ceremonial compared to what he gets from the gubmint
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• DynaPaul
        • Sep 2003

Oh my God, I can't believe some of you fans are that gullible to believe anything this guy says. He's so full of s%$t! Come on, stop giving this megalomaniac ANY kind of publicity.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Any new owner is going to have to this. It's like saying if I'm elected President of the US, I'll agree to be sworn in.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

Hell I'll kick in some coin if Donald gets it.

GO DONALD!!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
            X