PDA

View Full Version : Trump Would Put Up His Own Money For New Bills Stadium if Bid is Accepted

Woodman
05-28-2014, 09:10 AM
WASHINGTON – Billionaire developer Donald Trump said Monday that he’s willing to put up some of his own money to help build a new stadium for the Buffalo Bills if his bid to buy the team is successful.
Asked about contributing money to a new Bills stadium during a brief interview before a speech at the National Press Club, Trump said, “I think I would. If my bid were accepted, I would certainly do what I could do.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/trump-would-put-up-his-own-money-for-new-bills-stadium-if-bid-is-accepted-20140527?two-bills-drive

Sounds good, have the other's offered anything?

Go Donald!

Meathead
05-28-2014, 09:18 AM
hahahahaaa yeah right

super god of bidness is going to just fork over his own money when he knows he has bflo and nys all set up for hostage negotiations

he could make that promise holding a bible, hand on his heart, american flag sticking out his butt, and standing on his mothers grave and i wouldnt believe him

Meathead
05-28-2014, 09:21 AM
lets put it this way, he may put up some money but it will be essentially ceremonial compared to what he gets from the gubmint

DynaPaul
05-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Oh my God, I can't believe some of you fans are that gullible to believe anything this guy says. He's so full of s%$t! Come on, stop giving this megalomaniac ANY kind of publicity.

Skooby
05-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Any new owner is going to have to this. It's like saying if I'm elected President of the US, I'll agree to be sworn in.

Woodman
05-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Hell I'll kick in some coin if Donald gets it.

GO DONALD!!