PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Buffalo Bills Season Ticket Sales Going Very Well

BillsImpossible
05-29-2014, 06:19 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/05/29/stadium-renovations-help-spark-jump-in-buffalo-bills-season-ticket-sales/

Vice president of marketing Marc Honan says the team has passed the 44,000 mark, which already tops the total in each of the past four seasons...and had topped 44,000 just 13 times in their 54 seasons.

Buffalogic
05-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Good news for prospective buyers. Numbers like these can only enhance the billionaire feeding frenzy.

Night Train
05-29-2014, 06:34 PM
" We're Moving! "

BillsImpossible
05-29-2014, 07:08 PM
Good news for prospective buyers. Numbers like these can only enhance the billionaire feeding frenzy.

The fact that season ticket sales are increasing after the team hasn't been in a playoff game since January of 2000 says a lot about Bills fans.

If this team was in Toronto, LA, or London for the past 15 years, their season ticket sales would be in the crapper, or in LA's case none would exist at all in 2014 because they would have lost another pro football team by now.

Ed
05-30-2014, 11:00 AM
Can we expect those numbers to increase at all, or do season ticket sales pretty much die down at this point?

better days
05-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Can we expect those numbers to increase at all, or do season ticket sales pretty much die down at this point?

I doubt the numbers change is noticeable from this point on, but with the most season tickets sold since 2009, I would expect all the games to sell out if the Bills look exciting at all.

trapezeus
05-30-2014, 12:16 PM
the bills also did a new tiering system so it makes cherry picking games a little harder. if you got the cash and know you go to 3-4 games, it's kind of worth just getting season tickets.

I think it's a good sign, but other teams have stronger box sales so comparatively, new owners have to look at that revenue figure.

if they can get the season they are expecting as a front office, next year's sales will be staggering.

Ed
05-30-2014, 12:41 PM
It's also nice to see season ticket sales get a big bump the same year that they cancel/postpone the Toronto series.

SpikedLemonade
05-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Incredible what having the cheapest NFL tickets and the most liberal tailgating policies will do.

swiper
05-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Incredible what having the cheapest NFL tickets and the most liberal tailgating policies will do.

And we let Canadians into the games.

SpikedLemonade
05-30-2014, 05:47 PM
And we let Canadians into the games.

By the way, this one issue that WagonClitoris and I agree.

I would like to see the percentage of Canadians go down and let you Americans enjoy and support the Bills alone as the Bills join the real NFL in terms of ticket prices and other polices.

You don't need us Canadians coming over there to spend our stupid dollars.

Put on your big boy pants Buffalo -- you are a major league city right?

better days
05-31-2014, 08:24 AM
By the way, this one issue that WagonClitoris and I agree.

I would like to see the percentage of Canadians go down and let you Americans enjoy and support the Bills alone as the Bills join the real NFL in terms of ticket prices and other polices.

You don't need us Canadians coming over there to spend our stupid dollars.

Put on your big boy pants Buffalo -- you are a major league city right?

I would bet Canadians represent the largest percentage of DRUNKS at the Stadium.

Would be a much more sober crowd without them.