PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Buffalo Bills age 25 and under

Don't Panic
06-01-2014, 01:03 PM
http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-opinion/2014/6/1/5769382/top-10-buffalo-bills-age-25-and-under-pre-2014-edition

Galliford does a nice job with these every year. Very interesting to see our talent from this perspective... two tackles, a DT, an emerging corner, an impact LB and three WRs all under 25, not to mention Manuel, Aaron Williams and some solid honorable mentions. Pretty impressive.

Thief
06-02-2014, 10:42 AM
I think Glenn should be third. And I dont know how Kouandjio is above Manual.

Fletch
06-02-2014, 12:16 PM
http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-opinion/2014/6/1/5769382/top-10-buffalo-bills-age-25-and-under-pre-2014-edition

Galliford does a nice job with these every year. Very interesting to see our talent from this perspective... two tackles, a DT, an emerging corner, an impact LB and three WRs all under 25, not to mention Manuel, Aaron Williams and some solid honorable mentions. Pretty impressive.

Not sure what it amounts to in terms of comps with other teams.

Take the Jets as a simple first example;

Millner
Brian Winters
Stephon Hill
Quinton Coples
Sheldon Richardson
Geno Smith
Demario Davis
Wilkerson
Kerley
Powell
Damon Harrison
Antonio Allen

Then add to that their lengthy draft list including

Pryor
Amaro
McDougle
and three 4th rounders along with Tajh Boyd.

Ed
06-02-2014, 12:27 PM
I didn't realize Kouandjio is only 20 years old.

EDS
06-02-2014, 12:51 PM
I didn't realize Kouandjio is only 20 years old.

He is very young, which is one of the reasons asking him to start day-one may be overly ambitious. Anothony Davis of the 49ers was also very young when drafted and struggled quite a bit as a rookie. Obviously he turned out all right but something to keep in mind with respect to Kouandjio.

Don't Panic
06-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Not sure what it amounts to in terms of comps with other teams.

Take the Jets as a simple first example;

Millner
Brian Winters
Stephon Hill
Quinton Coples
Sheldon Richardson
Geno Smith
Demario Davis
Wilkerson
Kerley
Powell
Damon Harrison
Antonio Allen

Then add to that their lengthy draft list including

Pryor
Amaro
McDougle
and three 4th rounders along with Tajh Boyd.

Good point. I think I like our list better. I think our group definitely has the higher ceiling, especially if EJ pans out.