PDA

View Full Version : Panthers interested in Kapanen... not Ekblad?

DetDannyWilliams
06-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Scott Burnside ESPN tweet...Well, every interview has been good at the Combine and no one interview has been more interesting than the other," Kapanen told NHL.com. "But when I talked to [the Panthers], we had a good meeting and they said they wanted to get me there because I'd help [Barkov] with his English, so I'd be that guy.

The Jokeman
06-05-2014, 08:45 AM
Scott Burnside ESPN tweet...Well, every interview has been good at the Combine and no one interview has been more interesting than the other," Kapanen told NHL.com. "But when I talked to [the Panthers], we had a good meeting and they said they wanted to get me there because I'd help [Barkov] with his English, so I'd be that guy.

If true then I'm talking up taking Ekblad to Edmonton and see if they'll give us anything to move up from 3 to 2. As personally I want the Sabres to take one of the Sam's preferably Reinhart.

JATMtheJATM
06-05-2014, 09:30 AM
i would have to imagine the panthers wont take kapanen at number 1. they would move down. that would just be silly.

Ginger Vitis
06-05-2014, 09:42 AM
i would have to imagine the panthers wont take kapanen at number 1. they would move down. that would just be silly.

Yep that rumoured trade with the Leafs..It is better than 50/50 the Panthers could get Kapanen @8