PDA

View Full Version : More Great Dareus Related News

Yasgur's Farm
06-03-2014, 11:56 AM
https://twitter.com/TheBuffaloNews/status/473872416838406146

News sources indicate Jerry Hughes was second Bills player involved in alleged drag racing incident.

imbondz
06-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Drag racing just doesn't seem like a big deal to me. sounds fun

Buffalogic
06-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Who the hell cares. If they weren't ****ed up, and it wasn't in a neighborhood or a school zone, then go away with this bored reporting.

Uncle Jesse
06-03-2014, 12:06 PM
This is what the care Dareus was driving looked like after.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpN6qzqIMAEKiz9.jpg

stuckincincy
06-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Drag racing just doesn't seem like a big deal to me. sounds fun

It is fun - it is against the law, but if you want to do it, just do it where you don't put others at risk, or go to a track. My guess is that Dareus et al did it where non-participants were around. Back-in-da-day, you would drive out to the deserted road and if something happened - sad - but willing participants.

DraftBoy
06-03-2014, 12:17 PM
This is what the care Dareus was driving looked like after.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpN6qzqIMAEKiz9.jpg

Looks pretty residential...

stuckincincy
06-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Looks pretty residential...

Following his May 5 felony charges in ALA, this guy looks and smells like burnt toast. I would guess that these racing charges will give the ALA prosecutors additional ammo to let the hammer fall hard, barring the "He's a former Crimson Tide player" discount...

Skooby
06-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Just F-in great, this kid is now poisoning his teammates as well. Now I know why they're sending him away from the OTA's, it's to protect the other players from his influence.

EDS
06-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Who the hell cares. If they weren't ****ed up, and it wasn't in a neighborhood or a school zone, then go away with this bored reporting.

He crashed into a tree in front of a Mongolian Buffet restaurant at around 3:00 pm on a Friday afternoon. Probably was just in a rush to get the early-bird discount.

GingerP
06-03-2014, 01:20 PM
The good news is this may count as a team-building activity. They were bonding off the field.

JoeMama
06-03-2014, 01:22 PM
He crashed into a tree in front of a Mongolian Buffet restaurant at around 3:00 pm on a Friday afternoon. Probably was just in a rush to get the early-bird discount.

Party foul!

It's drag racing law that you can't Tokyo Drift into a Mongolian Buffet.

I don't care how hungry he was.

Buffalogic
06-03-2014, 01:39 PM
:laughing:

Amazing. Still it's not a big deal if he wasn't drunk or drugged. Has there ever been any red blooded American male that hasn't been involved in a car race of some type? Come on.

If millionaires want to destroy their own property, that's fine with me. Poor tree though.

Skooby
06-03-2014, 01:39 PM

You just can't make stuff like this up, LOL.

EDS
06-03-2014, 01:43 PM

Amazing. Still it's not a big deal if he wasn't drunk or drugged. Has there ever been any red blooded American male that hasn't been involved in a car race of some type? Come on.

If millionaires want to destroy their own property, that's fine with me. Poor tree though.

He is lucky he did not hurt himself or anyone else.

Buffalogic
06-03-2014, 01:54 PM
I've got a hankerin' for some mongolian for lunch

stuckincincy
06-03-2014, 01:56 PM

Yet another straw man argument thrust forth...

Buffalogic
06-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Yet another straw man argument thrust forth...
Yet another glass house rock thrower. It's so easy to pretend that you are better than him because it has been what, maybe 40 years since you drag raced? Just because you are too old to remember you made mistakes doesn't mean they didn't happen so get off your pulpit.

Skooby
06-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Yet another glass house rock thrower. It's so easy to pretend that you are better than him because it has been what, maybe 40 years since you drag raced? Just because you are too old to remember you made mistakes doesn't mean they didn't happen so get off your pulpit.

You sure want to sweep everything under the rug, do you have kids ?? I'll gamble on saying no way you do, pretty clueless you seem.

Buffalogic
06-03-2014, 02:14 PM
You sure want to sweep everything under the rug, do you have kids ?? I'll gamble on saying no way you do, pretty clueless you seem.Okay, yoda. I'll make a list so its easy for you.

Weed-I Don't care
Racing-I Don't care
Domestic Abuse-I Care
Dui-I Care
Selling drugs ala Sam Hurd and T Henry-I Care
Murder-I Care

I remember these are early 20s black men playing a sport, not running for political office. I prefer not to wag my finger at things I know I have done in the past. Unlike the hypocritical witch hunt finger waggers. You are right though, I'm 28, about to get married, no kids just yet.

Skooby
06-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Okay, yoda. I'll make a list so its easy for you.

Weed-I Don't care
Racing-I Don't care
Domestic Abuse-I Care
Dui-I Care
Murder-I Care

I remember these are early 20s black men playing a sport, not running for political office. I prefer not to wag my finger at things I know I have done in the past. Unlike the hypocritical witch hunt finger waggers. You are right though, I'm 28, about to get married, no kids just yet.

LOL, cool. When you have kids & see them start to screw up, it either corrected or it gets worse eventually. If I got 1 ticket for driving as a youth / I would end up with 2 or 3, it's all about bad runs. Right now, Dareus is having a bad run. The weed thing isn't totally terrible, it's just a sign that something is amiss. Knowing what I know, his answers about the Syn-Weed thing when asked was absolutely the wrong way to look at it. Fun & felony shouldn't be remotely together unless you want to go to jail, which as of right now looks like a possibility.

Didn't Dareus have to bail himself out from those AL Felonies ?? Is there conditions on there like not getting charged with other crimes or the bond can be revoked ?? It's also going to be a factor for sentencing if he has other prior convictions, it usually tends to give you a harsher sentence based on previous conduct. The idea is so you don't say felonies are no big deal because they are & unless you know that, you're more likely to continue to commit them. It's our legal system & he better wake up fast.

Uncle Jesse
06-03-2014, 02:32 PM

Weed-I Don't care
Racing-I Don't care
Domestic Abuse-I Care
Dui-I Care
Murder-I Care

It's the pattern of stupid **** this guy keeps doing that's the problem, not the exact issues that some people are cool with.

TedMock
06-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Compliments of Tim Graham --- Here's an Aaron Williams instagram video talking about Fred Jackson putting up pinks for a race. Also, Jerry Hughes is listed and he wants in! http://instagram.com/p/nn8p8ZDMoL/#

cookie G
06-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Compliments of Tim Graham --- Here's an Aaron Williams instagram video talking about Fred Jackson putting up pinks for a race. Also, Jerry Hughes is listed and he wants in! http://instagram.com/p/nn8p8ZDMoL/#

At least we don't have to worry about Woods drag racing..

http://instagram.com/p/mv-xq6MwkC/

but he is a little too close to the edge of that pool.

TedMock
06-03-2014, 03:11 PM
At least we don't have to worry about Woods drag racing..

http://instagram.com/p/mv-xq6MwkC/

but he is a little too close to the edge of that pool.

That's just reckless.

TacklingDummy
06-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Just F-in great, this kid is now poisoning his teammates as well. Now I know why they're sending him away from the OTA's, it's to protect the other players from his influence.
How many times did the Bills bench him last year?
Week 16 for the 1st.
Week 17, didn't learn his lesson, benched for the 1st half.

He's going to make Peters and Byrd look like angels.
He will be the next Bill player that holds out and want out of Buffalo.
Take that to the bank.

Skooby
06-03-2014, 03:39 PM

We might have more of a problem than I thought, that an unsafe start & it's illegal.

Buffalogic
06-03-2014, 04:09 PM
LOL, cool. When you have kids & see them start to screw up, it either corrected or it gets worse eventually. If I got 1 ticket for driving as a youth / I would end up with 2 or 3, it's all about bad runs. Right now, Dareus is having a bad run. The weed thing isn't totally terrible, it's just a sign that something is amiss. Knowing what I know, his answers about the Syn-Weed thing when asked was absolutely the wrong way to look at it. Fun & felony shouldn't be remotely together unless you want to go to jail, which as of right now looks like a possibility.

Didn't Dareus have to bail himself out from those AL Felonies ?? Is there conditions on there like not getting charged with other crimes or the bond can be revoked ?? It's also going to be a factor for sentencing if he has other prior convictions, it usually tends to give you a harsher sentence based on previous conduct. The idea is so you don't say felonies are no big deal because they are & unless you know that, you're more likely to continue to commit them. It's our legal system & he better wake up fast.I hear you. The pattern is not ideal.

I don't know though, if my brother got murdered I know I would be a wreck for more than a year and would probably do as bad, if not worse things during that time. I have a lot of empathy for the guy and he's far from a bad apple in my mind.

With the others bills players involved, it's just a boys being boys type scenario and Dareus just ruined the fun for everyone by driving into a tree. I admit I haven't looked at the pics yet, IG blocked at work.

Skooby
06-03-2014, 04:53 PM
I hear you. The pattern is not ideal.

I don't know though, if my brother got murdered I know I would be a wreck for more than a year and would probably do as bad, if not worse things during that time. I have a lot of empathy for the guy and he's far from a bad apple in my mind.

With the others bills players involved, it's just a boys being boys type scenario and Dareus just ruined the fun for everyone by driving into a tree. I admit I haven't looked at the pics yet, IG blocked at work.

The cars a mess, tires look blown right off.

The last buffalo fan
06-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Wow, too rich, too Young and too stupid! :ill:

Skooby
06-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Wow, too rich, too Young and too stupid! :ill:
Rico y tonto.

The last buffalo fan
06-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Rico y tonto.

You don't need to be nice!

kishoph
06-03-2014, 06:06 PM

Great, now Dareus has Fred Jackson doing it. Dareus needs to put himself in check now that he has a couple of strikes against him, but blaming him for other players racing also, is foolish. If anything I'd say it may be more of a problem with a number of players on the team, that needs to be addressed. Not that I think that drag racing or speeding is the work of Satan, but these guys can afford to take it off the street, where it will not only end any chance of an innocent bystander getting hurt, but will also be safer for the players.

I think Coach Marrone did a great job handling the situation with Dareus.

DunkCityFan
06-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Loved the Hughes quote in TBN article: "he's (MD) going to hit the field full speed and he's going to wreak havoc. That's all that I can really speak on. Knowing him for going on a second year and knowing him as a player I know he's going to come back full speed.”

Hughes should know.

Skooby
06-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Loved the Hughes quote in TBN article: "he's (MD) going to hit the field full speed and he's going to wreak havoc. That's all that I can really speak on. Knowing him for going on a second year and knowing him as a player I know he's going to come back full speed.”

Hughes should know.

If he hits the field like he hit that tree (wrecking his car), we're all set.

swiper
06-03-2014, 07:16 PM

Weed-I Don't care
Racing-I Don't care
Domestic Abuse-I Care
Dui-I Care
Murder-I Care

News Flash: No one cares what you care about.

Buffalogic
06-04-2014, 04:59 PM
News Flash: No one cares what you care about.
News flash: Scooby asked if we should sweep everything under the rug. This lists shows what I think should and should not be swept under the rug. Figure it out. read better.

And eat a dick.

Skooby
06-04-2014, 05:37 PM
News flash: Scooby asked if we should sweep everything under the rug. This lists shows what I think should and should not be swept under the rug. Figure it out. read better.

And eat a dick.

I understood why you wrote what's important but the reality of the matter is anything that might keep Dareus off the field is bad, that includes Felonies or any misdemeanors / related legal charges.