PDA

View Full Version : 5 Preseason Games For The Bills - How Would You Approach Them?

BillsImpossible
06-17-2014, 07:53 PM
August 3rd - Hall of Fame Game against the Giants.

5 days later...

August 8th - at Carolina

August 16th - at Steelers

August 23rd - Buccaneers at the Ralph

5 days later...

August 28th - Lions at the Ralph

--------------------------------

Hall of Fame Game - One series on offense and defense for the 1st team starters only.

At Carolina - Two series on offense and defense for the 1st team starters at most.

At Pittsburgh - Three series on offense and defense for the 1st team starters at most.

Bucs at The Ralph - Starters get 1 series on offense and defense, then only 2nd and 3rd stringers play.

Lions at The Ralph - Starters sit, only rookies and players on the bubble start.

Preseason is meaningless to most NFL players. 5 games is ridiculous.

I think the NFL Pro Bowl is a great example of how the preseason should be. It's a practice at best.

Something needs to be done with preseason football.

Preseason games should be more like controlled scrimmages.

I'd rather watch a 40 yard dash competition between each teams starting players on offense.

I'd rather watch a quarterback competition between each teams starting quarterbacks.

Which team has the faster wide receivers? Who's the fastest running back?

Who's the fastest tight end?

The last thing I want to watch is a great NFL player get injured in a completely irrelevant preseason game.

better days
06-18-2014, 09:37 AM
Well, I enjoy preseason games myself.

It is a chance to see the young guys play.

For some of them it will be the only time they will ever play in an NFL uniform, but at least they can say they did that.

As for injuries, they can happen walking on carpet in training camp.