• LouGrant
    The Zone Editor
    • Jul 2002

BillsZone's Bills vs. Vikings Preview

BillsZone's Bills vs. Vikings Preview
    By: Mark Weiler
    Where: Metrodome
    When: 4 p.m. EDT, Sunday, September 15th

The similarities between these two teams are remarkable. They are two of the NFL’s youngest teams; each has a first or second year head coach; they both tout big-play WRs; both have very young defenses that were among the league’s worst last season; They both feature similar RBs each in their second season; neither has demonstrated good special teams play; both thrive on their offenses and have the ability to put up 30+ points on any given Sunday.

The difference here may very well be Drew Bledsoe vs. Daunte Culpepper. While Culpepper is more the prototypical QB for the NFL of the new millenium, with speed, agility, and power that Bledsoe simply does not possess, he also is a very young QB in only his third full season of play. Bledsoe’s experience may pay the Bills dividends and be the X-factor that pushes the Bills over the top this week in a much needed win.
    ....MORE....
    Get into the Zone
  • Sabre Ally
    • Jul 2002

Wys wrote an article? If I click on MORE is it going to link to a PDF file because it's too long to fit on a webpage?

WYS, I hope you're feeling better
    Last edited by Sabre Ally; 09-13-2002, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

Drew doesn't have power???

Didn't you see him make all those throws with all those Jets hanging on him??

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

I bet Jason Ferguson would agrue otherwise
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
        X