• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Highlighting the Best Offseason Move at Every Position so Far

Free agency is a wild free-for-all in the NFL . The league year opens up and there is an annual feeding frenzy that sees scores of players on new teams...

Linebacker is a bit tricky, given there are several types. There are run-stuffing thumpers, coverage savants, pass-rushers and jacks of all trades.
    Regardless, there weren't many big names changing teams this year.Brandon Spikes is an aforementioned thumper in the middle, and the Buffalo Bills made a great move when they snagged him on a one-year deal after the New England Patriots released him.
    The best move at the position? That is a tough call, but let's roll with Lamarr Woodley.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Re: Highlighting the Best Offseason Move at Every Position so Far

I went on to read the whole piece, but I still don't know how they get away with calling the Woodley pick-up a better move than the Spikes pick-up.

A. Woodley's been injured a lot. So much so he could meet Yasgur's definition of "injury prone," which we know is a strict one.

B. The Bills had such a poor run defense n 2013, that Spikes was an absolute strike to the bulls-eye of Bills defensive needs for this coming season.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Re: Highlighting the Best Offseason Move at Every Position so Far

I don't like these "click on the next page" sites. They try to get more $ by multiple clicks inflating their hit count and selling ad space.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
      X