PDA

View Full Version : Highlighting the Best Offseason Move at Every Position so Far

YardRat
06-22-2014, 07:13 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2081698-highlighting-the-best-offseason-move-at-every-position-so-far/page/8

Linebacker is a bit tricky, given there are several types. There are run-stuffing thumpers, coverage savants, pass-rushers and jacks of all trades.
Regardless, there weren't many big names changing teams this year.Brandon Spikes is an aforementioned thumper in the middle, and the Buffalo Bills made a great move when they snagged him on a one-year deal after the New England Patriots released him.
The best move at the position? That is a tough call, but let's roll with Lamarr Woodley.

swiper
06-22-2014, 09:04 AM
I went on to read the whole piece, but I still don't know how they get away with calling the Woodley pick-up a better move than the Spikes pick-up.

A. Woodley's been injured a lot. So much so he could meet Yasgur's definition of "injury prone," which we know is a strict one.

B. The Bills had such a poor run defense n 2013, that Spikes was an absolute strike to the bulls-eye of Bills defensive needs for this coming season.

stuckincincy
06-22-2014, 11:30 AM
I don't like these "click on the next page" sites. They try to get more $ by multiple clicks inflating their hit count and selling ad space.