PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Myers

tampabay25690
06-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Ok be ready!!
Lots of talk about Tyler coming about tonite..
Sabres definitely listening.
I said months ago they are preparing for next years draft already having 3 picks in the 1st round!!
Stay tuned it could get interesting soon.

coastal
06-30-2014, 10:17 PM
Ok if he's traded at this point who the hell do u have play defense?

I'll sign for a million. Don't care how stupid I look. I'll even stop eating cookies and ice cream if it helps.

OpIv37
06-30-2014, 10:22 PM

I'll sign for a million. Don't care how stupid I look. I'll even stop eating cookies and ice cream if it helps.

Well, if he's traded, we don't have much to play D, but we will be roughly $27 million below the cap floor and $46 million below the ceiling. It would also be confirmation that the new admin wants to make a clean break with everthing Reiger did.

At this point I don't care. Myers initially looked spectacular, then took a HUGE nosedive, and has since improved but has never achieved his initial potential. Trading him or keeping him is a toss-up for me.

Skooby
06-30-2014, 10:26 PM
If he was more consistent, I'd be upset but he peaked years ago.

JATMtheJATM
06-30-2014, 11:40 PM

i figured it was either myers or ehrhoff, and more likely ehrhoff. unless the deal blows the sabres away, i dont see it happening.

ParanoidAndroid
07-01-2014, 04:40 PM
He'll be good next to Georges who did some cleaning up after Subban last year.

JATMtheJATM
07-02-2014, 05:38 PM
http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-gm-tim-murray-on-re-signing-steve-ott-i-dont-know-if-hes-a-possibility/

I guess myers isn't on the market after all.