PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Season Tickets

alnilla
07-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Only getting one ticket this year that's good for all the games. Here is an email I received.

Your 2014 season tickets are on their way and you should receive them within the next week. Your season ticket card is your game day ticket for all ten home games. You no longer have to keep track of separate tickets for each game. Your card is your ticket for the entire season. Each seat on your account will have one season ticket card. If you need to give tickets to a friend or family member it is FREE and EASY! You can forward tickets via email or print tickets at home through Account Manager.

Manage Your Tickets via Buffalo Bills Account Manager.
1. Go to buffalobills.com (http://www.buffalobills.com/) and select Account Manager under the Buy Tickets menu.
2. Under the, I have an account section, you can log in using your account number or e-mail address and password.
3. Once logged in scroll down to Manage My Tickets.
4. Select the event and tickets you would like to forward or print at home.

You can also show your season ticket card at the Buffalo Bills Store to receive 25% off select Bills merchandise with a minimum purchase of $50 and at Moe's Southwest Grill locations in Buffalo and Rochester, NY to save up to $20.

If you have any questions, please call us at 1-877-228-4257 or email us at tickets@bills.nfl.net.

We look forward to seeing you at the newly renovated Ralph Wilson stadium for a great year of Buffalo Bills football.

Thank you for your continued support.

Go Bills!!

Sorta nice i guess.

SquishDaFish
07-21-2014, 03:57 PM
Dont like it. I just got the same

SpikedLemonade
07-21-2014, 04:13 PM
I imagine it will slow down scalper activity.

alnilla
07-21-2014, 06:28 PM
I hope it comes in a credit card type deal that would be nice.

SquishDaFish
07-21-2014, 07:49 PM
1 card per seat that is scanned at the gates.

Novacane
07-21-2014, 08:23 PM
I imagine it will slow down scalper activity.

It will eliminate it. I don't like it either. If I don't want to go to a game I have to eat the ticket. Just more screwing the little guy.

alnilla
07-21-2014, 08:43 PM
It will eliminate it. I don't like it either. If I don't want to go to a game I have to eat the ticket. Just more screwing the little guy.

You can still print out the ticket

alnilla
07-21-2014, 08:48 PM
1 card per seat that is scanned at the gates.

Where did you see that at??

SquishDaFish
07-22-2014, 04:21 AM
Each seat on your account will have one season ticket card. If you need to give tickets to a friend or family member it is FREE and EASY! You can forward tickets via email or print tickets at home through Account Manager.

SpikedLemonade
07-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Each seat on your account will have one season ticket card. If you need to give tickets to a friend or family member it is FREE and EASY! You can forward tickets via email or print tickets at home through Account Manager.

That still sounds more difficult for scalpers since most buyers want to see an actual ticket when buying a ticket from a person they do not know at the game.

Stubhub found a way to survive so it does not mean the end of scalping.

So was the price increase more than 20% this year when you factor in the new tiered pricing and the 8th regular season game?