07-21-2014, 07:33 PM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2014/07/21/marrone-on-glenns-situation/

SquishDaFish
07-21-2014, 07:48 PM
WTH can it be?

Skooby
07-21-2014, 07:53 PM
WTH can it be?

I've heard things but nothing's confirmed at all, I don't even believe what I've heard. It must be something that is physically holding him back from practicing that is beyond the normal hammy / muscle problems you'd normally see, it could even be an allergy or diet related.

DraftBoy
07-21-2014, 08:06 PM
I've heard things but nothing's confirmed at all, I don't even believe what I've heard. It must be something that is physically holding him back from practicing that is beyond the normal hammy / muscle problems you'd normally see, it could even be an allergy or diet related.

Well considering it's illness related hammy and muscle issues were ruled out a while ago.

Skooby
07-21-2014, 08:13 PM
Well considering it's illness related hammy and muscle issues were ruled out a while ago.

I'm just saying it doesn't seem like a standard injury & just used the Hammy thing as an example, thanks for the education anyways.

Fletch
07-22-2014, 07:32 AM
That's OK, Kouandjio will step in seemlessly.

coastal
07-22-2014, 07:48 AM
STD?

The Jokeman
07-22-2014, 08:35 PM
STD?

I'm not sure that an STD impact a player on the football field. My feeling is daibetes. As I'm a diabetic and let me tell you it impacts me every day but I can only imagine how much tougher it be on the physical demands of a football player.

The Jokeman
07-22-2014, 08:37 PM
That's OK, Kouandjio will step in seemlessly.

Kouandjio has been working out at RT and been on the 2nd team unit for the early part of camp. Meanwhile it seems like Henderson is getting all the looks at LT. Physically Henderson might be ideally suited but asking him to step in as a rookie is a lot. Toss in concerns with his mental toughness but it seems like Marrone took him under his wing early on in this process so maybe he can do it but even though I'm not the biggest Glenn fan if had a choice I'd go with the veteran over the rookie.

Forward_Lateral
07-23-2014, 05:28 AM
He probably has HIV or AIDS

swiper
07-23-2014, 06:17 AM
That's not even funny as a joke.

Fletch
07-23-2014, 06:58 AM
STD?

lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Kouandjio has been working out at RT and been on the 2nd team unit for the early part of camp. Meanwhile it seems like Henderson is getting all the looks at LT. Physically Henderson might be ideally suited but asking him to step in as a rookie is a lot. Toss in concerns with his mental toughness but it seems like Marrone took him under his wing early on in this process so maybe he can do it but even though I'm not the biggest Glenn fan if had a choice I'd go with the veteran over the rookie.

I was being sarcastic.

BuffRanger
07-23-2014, 12:47 PM
The stadium was built on a burial ground.

stuckincincy
07-23-2014, 12:58 PM
The stadium was built on a burial ground.

Chock full of folks who murdered each other as a shining feature of their society.