PDA

View Full Version : UNBELIEVEABLE Buffalo Hotel Deal!! Un-Buffalo-ers gotta read this...

JBRozwman
07-16-2003, 09:31 PM
My family and friends (about 20 or so of us BILLS-BACKERS from Ohio) are heading up east for the home opener against the Pats and I was calling around for the best hotel deals for our group, and the Tallyho-tel has the BEST DEAL KNOWN TO MAN!

We got a price of $69.95 per night plus tax (2-4 people per room) for the weekend. That's so cheap, we're going to go up Friday night, do Niagara Falls on Satuday and hit the game on Sunday...make a whole weekened out of it! The next lowest rate was $89.95, and they go up up up from there! My brother is in the Buffalo area and checked the place out for us, he says its really nice (and WAY better than the Days Inn @ $89.95), the manager even showed him some rooms.

Anyways, I thought I'd share this great info with all you Bills fans who, like us, are living away from our team and need to travel to catch a game...

The Tallyho-tel's tele is 716-648-2000 Tell them you're coming to see the Bills squash the visiting team!!!!!

The Natrix
07-16-2003, 09:42 PM
awesome. You Ohio folks better not be too reserved. Brady needs to feel like he is in hell

MDFINFAN
07-17-2003, 12:48 AM
At least you guys get to enjoy Niagara Falls, I don't think you will enjoy the Pats whooping up the bills, bumper 1st game..Bills 0-1 to start the season.

WG
07-17-2003, 01:16 AM
It's gonna be a defensive game, that's for sure!

Mistakes will be key! The only way we're gonna lose that game is on TOs IMO.

N.E. has nothing in terms of offense this season. They'll rank at 25th or below!

Both of our Ds are good, perhaps the Pats is better. Actually I'm demonstrating my bias here. The Pats D is definitely better, but not by much. Our secondary is better IMO. Their front 7 is better than ours easily. So is their strategist.

As to hotels JB, I've always had good luck staying at the Red Roofs in Amherst or at exit 51 I believe, which is right on the way for you. It's also the closer one to the stadium, but further away from the Falls.

There's also one at exit 49. You have to check the rates however, since what determines the Amherst hotels is what's goin' on on campus. That may be the first weekend back to school, which ups the rates. There's also an Econolodge in Amherst that was very nice when we stayed there several years back. Hotels change quickly however.

Don't forget to visit Duff's at the intersection of Sheridan and Millersport when you're there! :D

JBRozwman
07-17-2003, 10:15 AM
The Tallyho-tel is less than minutes drive down Southwestern Blvd (straight shot) to Ralph Wilson Stadium...It's right at the exit of I-90 at Exit 57, it's one of the closest hotels.

P.S. The Red Roof wants $89.95 and up for that weekend.

Novacane
07-17-2003, 10:25 AM
I take it you have not heard why they call it the Tally- HO?

Novacane
07-17-2003, 10:26 AM
:D

J/K on that last post. I know where you are talking about. Used to be Knights Inn. Never Stayed but it looks nice from the outside.

Ð
07-17-2003, 10:32 AM
You can tally all your ho's there

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-17-2003, 10:59 AM
That hotel is in a good place too (it is right by my house) You are a few minutes from the stadium and about 30 minutes from the falls. If I were you I wouldn't waste time on the American side. Head over to the Canadian side. There is a better view and you get the exchange. I hope you have a safe trip and a good time in Buffalo.