08-02-2014, 09:29 PM
https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/495630700553732096

-Bill

YardRat
08-02-2014, 10:02 PM
That's classy as hell.

Famous Amos
08-03-2014, 07:25 AM
Buffalo sports players always seem to have a special relationship with the city and their fans. Andre Reed is no different. I know he hasn't been as present as Thurman and Jim have been in recent years in Buffalo and in regards to the state of the team. He's been busy with putting on charity golf tournaments, his over the middle all purpose sauce and the Andre Reed doundation. Even what he said in that New Yorker interview about going to Toronto if they pay him didn't bother me. He played harder than anyone in his position and he never gave up. He never pouted and disappeared like some high profile wide receivers when things weren't going his way. He gave up his body to go over the middle because he knew that's where Kelly wanted him to go. He trusted his quarterback. So maybe he didn't make as much money as the players now a days do. So he needs to look out for himself. His letter shows how dedicated he is to Buffalo and that he still gives a damn. Even after all these years. I respect the hell out of that. Its amazing that he still feels the connection between him and the city.

GreedoII
08-03-2014, 08:08 AM
These guys were like family. You don't see that stuff then or ever. that's why they kept going back to the big game and won't ever be duplicated.

jimmifli
08-03-2014, 09:03 AM
One more time

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/M9ZEpUPBhxl/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fletch
08-03-2014, 12:37 PM
These guys were like family. You don't see that stuff then or ever. that's why they kept going back to the big game and won't ever be duplicated.

It was definitely a very very special era of football no matter how you measure the NFL. Those of us that were there for it were fortunate to have been a part of it. Everything about it back then was great from the tailgating to the games themselves. It just isn't the same today. Even though we never won a Super Bowl, when that's your standard for success it's lofty.