Skooby
08-03-2014, 12:37 PM
NBC.com will have it.

better days
08-03-2014, 01:37 PM
LMAO

Ed
08-03-2014, 03:23 PM
You can get every preseason game live for only $20 at nfl.com.

ServoBillieves
08-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Before anyone rips on OLDSRIP I too might actually need a computer feed rather than a TV feed. TV is busted and I'm out of town, and no bar for me so... yeah computer feed would be helpful.

Now to answer... NBC.com should have a live feed. Don't quote me on that now that it's posted on a message board.

swiper
08-03-2014, 03:51 PM
I was going to say that he might not be by a tv.

OLDSRIP
08-03-2014, 04:21 PM
I was going to say that he might not be by a tv.

That and I don't happen to have a tv provider and I live to far from any city to use an antenna.

so laugh your ass of if you want, better days. It just shows you arn't as smart as you think.

i normally use Xs, but I don't think he will have it.

thanks to those who helped.

OLDSRIP
08-03-2014, 04:23 PM
You can get every preseason game live for only $20 at nfl.com.

I don't think they let you watch in area games, do they?

i bought that a couple years ago. It may have changed.

Fletch
08-03-2014, 04:37 PM
so laugh your ass of if you want, better days. It just shows you arn't as smart as you think.

LMAO

That ditty should be in the masthead somewhere as an editorial comment: Posters here aren't as smart as they think.

BertSquirtgum
08-03-2014, 04:39 PM
LMAO

That ditty should be in the masthead somewhere as an editorial comment: Posters here aren't as smart as they think.

And you're at the top of that list.

Mace
08-03-2014, 04:41 PM
I haven't had a TV myself in hm, 5 years. It's not any big secret to say http://ifirstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html is always redoubtable and often targeted by lawyers, attracting more interest than I ever could already by posting a link on the board.

It will of course be seized again and reinvent itself to a variation of the same name.

I don't know if there is a policy on the boards against posting such, if so, sorry, please delete.

In general, I've found it not so hard to find the games, any games really, in any sport, streaming, but I have sort of been there myself where I wasn't sure where to find it. From past precedent I get cranky about it as the year goes on and you get weekly threads asking the same question from people with 16 posts a year who have been members for a decade and supposedly never know where to find a streaming game though they ask every week.

First row is not hiding though they are slippery in any case.

You always want good script blockers, antivirus and ad blockers though. It's pretty much going to be my only post on it anyway.

No offense to people that pay for sports. Frankly, if I could again I would, but I can't. You get better quality and worry less about interruptions.

Fletch
08-03-2014, 04:43 PM

Of course I am.

At least I post objective information as to why I'm an idiot.

LOL

Fletch
08-03-2014, 04:45 PM
I haven't had a TV myself in hm, 5 years. It's not any big secret to say http://ifirstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html is always redoubtable and often targeted by lawyers, attracting more interest than I ever could already by posting a link on the board.

It will of course be seized again and reinvent itself to a variation of the same name.

I don't know if there is a policy on the boards against posting such, if so, sorry, please delete.

In general, I've found it not so hard to find the games, any games really, in any sport, streaming, but I have sort of been there myself where I wasn't sure where to find it. From past precedent I get cranky about it as the year goes on and you get weekly threads asking the same question from people with 16 posts a year who have been members for a decade and supposedly never know where to find a streaming game though they ask every week.

First row is not hiding though they are slippery in any case.

You always want good script blockers, antivirus and ad blockers though. It's pretty much going to be my only post on it anyway.

No offense to people that pay for sports. Frankly, if I could again I would, but I can't. You get better quality and worry less about interruptions.

The more you post this stuff the more attention you draw to it.

Mace
08-03-2014, 04:49 PM
The more you post this stuff the more attention you draw to it.

That's my thought in general, however, they are a behemoth site running about any sport you can imagine daily and I don't think I'll be the one to publicize them over the line since the folks who seized them last time haven't been thrown off by their adding an "i" to current version.

Fletch
08-03-2014, 04:56 PM

Just for sihts and giggles I decided to look at your last posts, so here's what's on your first page of last posts. Let's see what kind of brillance and insights you and your head full of cream-of-rice bring to light for us all to enjoy.

Well for one. There needs to be 5x the amount of restrooms.

Why did you go from posting about once a month to 10 times a day when Ralph Wilson Jr died? Very obvious you have some sort of agenda involving the bills moving to Canada. Don't bother denying it...

You're not a Buffalo Bills fan

Looks like a normal helmet to me

So good. So so so good. A must see for anyone that considers themselves a fan of the Buffalo Bills.

Is Jon bon a**hole paying you to post here?

They are well deserved and you know it.

Really? Tasker

Lying **** sucking piece of ****. **** off bon jovi

No

Oh Canada. Why are you so jealous of our football team? Get your own team, you ****ing scum buckets.

Sounds like he is an ******* and is getting special treatment. The rest of the bidders had no problem putting in a bid when it was supposed to be. What makes this **** face so special?

Equally pathetic.

Just like Stevie should have?

Give it up and get a life already. Nobody likes Canadian men.

It sure is amazing.

It's amazing how people that don't live in New York don't realize how much power Chuck Schumer really has.

True. I love Canadian women and they love American men. St Catherines is great. Every bar is like a 5-1 ratio. It seems like the women know the men are huge douche bags just like we do.

This made my night better. Pegula for the win and a huge party downtown with businesses everywhere and I will be staying in a hotel every home game. **** Orchard park.

The best Bill in the last decade.

People are glad that Jeff Tuel is on the Bills roster? What the ****?

TJ Graham and Ron Brooks both need to be gone. They are both hot garbage.

One year.

Keep telling yourself that.

What fine intellectual contributions you make to this place for all of the non-poster readers that come here to try to find some interesting conversations. Meanwhile, your signature pic indicates that you're still going through puberty.

You're right about needing 5x the amount of restrooms, just to contain the siht that you spew forth.

I think you need your own motto, like "the world is my commode."

OLDSRIP
08-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Thanks again to those who helped. Mace, Fletch, etc.

looks like I'm good to go for tonight.

i just hope it's worth watching.

Go Bills!

Fletch
08-03-2014, 04:58 PM
That's my thought in general, however, they are a behemoth site running about any sport you can imagine daily and I don't think I'll be the one to publicize them over the line since the folks who seized them last time haven't been thrown off by their adding an "i" to current version.

LOL, probably not. I guess I always err on the side of caution. That's the beautty of the internet.

Albany,n.y.
08-03-2014, 05:01 PM
I don't think they let you watch in area games, do they?

i bought that a couple years ago. It may have changed.
When I had it, they also blacked out any nationally televised game. So in the years before I had NFL Network, they would black out live NFL Network games & even though I paid for the games live on my computer, I had to go to a bar to see the game. One year 2 of the 4 games were blacked out, regular network I got & NFL Network which I didn't. Now I just listen to the game on my computer if it's not on live TV & watch the NFL Network replay.
BTW-this year 2 of the 5 games are on national TV (next one 8/23 NFL Network). I don't think 3 games are worth $20.

OLDSRIP
08-03-2014, 05:11 PM
When I had it, they also blacked out any nationally televised game. So in the years before I had NFL Network, they would black out live NFL Network games & even though I paid for the games live on my computer, I had to go to a bar to see the game. One year 2 of the 4 games were blacked out, regular network I got & NFL Network which I didn't. Now I just listen to the game on my computer if it's not on live TV & watch the NFL Network replay.
BTW-this year 2 of the 5 games are on national TV (next one 8/23 NFL Network). I don't think 3 games are worth $20.

I just looked at their info. They still blackout games if they are being shown locally.
I am still in the Buffalo area, so it won't help me.

It would be a good deal if you watched a lot of preseason games from around the league. But for 2 or 3 Bills preseason games it wouldn't be good for me either.

DraftBoy
08-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Just a note for folks here, please don't post direct links to questionable CPU viewing options on the main board. Handle it via PM's. The board can get into trouble for having those links posted, just a friendly reminder as we head into a new season.

kishoph
08-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Legal stream.

http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

stuckincincy
08-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Just a note for folks here, please don't post direct links to questionable CPU viewing options on the main board. Handle it via PM's. The board can get into trouble for having those links posted, just a friendly reminder as we head into a new season.

I'd add that CBSSports and the NFL site both have the play-by-play and stat updates. It's a way to "watch" games, and it is also useful for giving insight as to how game strategy is evolving. I find the CBS site to be the better of the two.

Also, you can check out other games in progress.

Mace
08-03-2014, 06:29 PM

Would be good if a mod would delete my related post please.

ServoBillieves
08-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Both feeds... NBC "Coverage to begin shortly."

WTF...

better days
08-03-2014, 11:53 PM
Well, I still say LMAO at you.

A) If you live too far from a City to get OTA, & have no Cable or Sat, why did you wait until the last second to ask others how you could watch the game?

better days
08-04-2014, 12:07 AM
I'd add that CBSSports and the NFL site both have the play-by-play and stat updates. It's a way to "watch" games, and it is also useful for giving insight as to how game strategy is evolving. I find the CBS site to be the better of the two.

Also, you can check out other games in progress.

Sirius XM also has live radio feed of NFL games...of both teams.

But anyone too cheap to pay for cable is most likely too cheap to pay for Sirius as well.

And for those that live too far from a City to get OTA, you can get a package of just local channels for peanuts from the cable provider.

Government mandated.

better days
08-04-2014, 01:23 AM
I just looked at their info. They still blackout games if they are being shown locally.
I am still in the Buffalo area, so it won't help me.

It would be a good deal if you watched a lot of preseason games from around the league. But for 2 or 3 Bills preseason games it wouldn't be good for me either.

If you are in the Buffalo area, you should be able to get OTA with a decent out door ant.

OLDSRIP
08-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Well, I still say LMAO at you.

A) If you live too far from a City to get OTA, & have no Cable or Sat, why did you wait until the last second to ask others how you could watch the game?

Are you drunk or just stupid?

I asked for a link at 1:23 in the afternoon.

so if that's last minute for a game that starts at 8:00. I'll go with stupid.

OLDSRIP
08-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Sirius XM also has live radio feed of NFL games...of both teams.

But anyone too cheap to pay for cable is most likely too cheap to pay for Sirius as well.

And for those that live too far from a City to get OTA, you can get a package of just local channels for peanuts from the cable provider.

Government mandated.

Not paying for cable is a choice. I think paying for cable or satellite is a rip off.
We don't watch much tv. And you can get just about anything you want on the Internet.

As far as the local channel package available for peanuts. I am aware of that also. Don't want it, either.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are in the Buffalo area, you should be able to get OTA with a decent out door ant.

Wrong again, dummy

better days
08-04-2014, 07:57 AM
Not paying for cable is a choice. I think paying for cable or satellite is a rip off.
We don't watch much tv. And you can get just about anything you want on the Internet.

As far as the local channel package available for peanuts. I am aware of that also. Don't want it, either.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong again, dummy

I don't believe you can not get OTA anywhere in the Buffalo area with a good outdoor ant.

We are not talking about any Mountain range in the way in the Buffalo area.

OLDSRIP
08-04-2014, 08:22 AM
I don't believe you can not get OTA anywhere in the Buffalo area with a good outdoor ant.

We are not talking about any Mountain range in the way in the Buffalo area.

there are many places in WNY, especially down near the Pa. Line where I am that can't get anything from an antenna.
Some people pick up some small Jamestown station. No use to me.
There are many hills and valleys south of Buffalo.
This is the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains. Ever go to Allegheny State Park?

its up to you if you want to believe it.

better days
08-04-2014, 08:33 AM
there are many places in WNY, especially down near the Pa. Line where I am that can't get anything from an antenna.
Some people pick up some small Jamestown station. No use to me.
There are many hills and valleys south of Buffalo.
This is the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains. Ever go to Allegheny State Park?

its up to you if you want to believe it.

OK, sorry Ranger Smith, I didn't know anyone lived in Allegheny State Park.

It is a beautiful area.