• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

LOL - Sometimes The Gods Smile Down On Us

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: LOL - Sometimes The Gods Smile Down On Us

I've stated ion another thread but there's no reason this team won't be Terry Pegula's unless he doesn't put in a serious bid. I thought Tom Goliasano might give him a run for his money but again the first bid is non committal so to me it means nothing. I think Jovi's group is interested but in the end don't think their pockets are deep enough and as eluded by others the NFL seems to favor single owners.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
      I've stated ion another thread but there's no reason this team won't be Terry Pegula's unless he doesn't put in a serious bid. I thought Tom Goliasano might give him a run for his money but again the first bid is non committal so to me it means nothing. I think Jovi's group is interested but in the end don't think their pockets are deep enough and as eluded by others the NFL seems to favor single owners.

But... but..... but....... that doesn't fit the mantra of some of our posters here that the Bills are going to leave no matter what.
      I came.
      I saw.
      I conquered.

Comment

• BLeonard
        BoB Sabermetrician
        • Jan 2003

Bon Jovi and Trump likely wouldn’t be eliminated from the sales process or penalized by the trust’s advisers – financial firm Morgan Stanley and legal firm Proskauer Rose – because there was no financial harm to the Bills.
        This is really the only part that matters.

They're certainly not going to penalize or eliminate 2 of the 3 potential buyers, especially since they just extended (or, removed) the deadline for people to submit nonbinding bids.

-Bill

Comment

• kishoph
          • Jun 2003

Basically Trump and Bon Jovi are publicity hounds that can't keep their mouths shut, good for the Pegula's and the Bills.

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

TERRY TERRY TERRY!!!!!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Non-disclosure agreements are rarely ever taken to the exact letter of the law. I've signed several over the years. As much as all of you want Pegula, the Bills don't want to alienate potential bidders as it will negatively impact the final sale price. That being said, the smartest business people usually keep matters close to the vest.

Comment

Working...
              X