Will there be any animosity for the Canadians fans coming to the home games ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Will there be any animosity for the Canadians fans coming to the home games ?

Seeing the love for anything Canadian or JBJ related has ended with the takeover attempt, will there be any animosity towards those fans ?
  • SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Re: Will there be any animosity for the Canadians fans coming to the home games ?

Good thread.

I hope if there is any animosity, Canadians feel it and don't come to games.

As Brandon said, "stress test" the local market for Bills tickets.

Comment

• jimmifli
      • Nov 2006

Re: Will there be any animosity for the Canadians fans coming to the home games ?

The huge majority of Canadians that attend games don't want a corporate, spiritless, no-tailgate game day experience, that's why they come to games in Buffalo.

I can't imagine why there would be animosity aimed at them.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        • May 2009

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
        Good thread.

I hope if there is any animosity, Canadians feel it and don't come to games.

As Brandon said, "stress test" the local market for Bills tickets.
        You're right we don't need those stupid Canadians wearing their opposing team jerseys at the Bills games. **** them

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
          The huge majority of Canadians that attend games don't want a corporate, spiritless, no-tailgate game day experience, that's why they come to games in Buffalo.

I can't imagine why there would be animosity aimed at them.
          Think about many people loaded with alcohol & a general disdain for outsiders trying to take the team away from Buffalo. It's been a battle cry now that the "friendly" relations of the Rogers group intents have been revealed. No sane person buys the we're committed to Buffalo letters and claims by JBJ, heck even Trump's for profit business motto would be suspect to the highest bidder based on the future ability to move the team. Toronto's attempt to life the team from the area is well documented & their stadium feasability studies weren't conducted anywhere near WNY, let's get serious here.

Think there might be a few signs at the pre-season home games reflecting that as well ? I would safely assume so, heck even Andre Reed in his own HOF speech made references to that being the case.
          Last edited by Skooby; 08-04-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            • May 2009

I would rather it be a real fan of the opposing team from out of state not some ignorant Canadian just there to **** off.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
              • Jun 2024

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
              I would rather it be a real fan of the opposing team from out of state not some ignorant Canadian just there to **** off.
              Maybe Rochester can build a high speed train from the abandoned ferry terminal directly to the Ralph.

Call it the **** Stain Express.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Maybe Rochester can build a high speed train from the abandoned ferry terminal directly to the Ralph.

Are you calling our bus route or Amtrak that ??
                Last edited by Skooby; 08-04-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                  • Jun 2024

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                  Are you calling our bus route or Amtrak that ??
                  Racing Stripes Coach

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    • May 2009

I find it hilarious that you think the Canadians are the ones who kept this team afloat for so long. Extremely amusing. More proof of the male Canadian arrogance that their women hate so much.
                    Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 08-04-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                      • Sep 2010

Never trust anyone who frequently says, "aye?" Or aboot. Blame Canada!
                      Originally posted by OpIv37
                      You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

LOL...even the Canadian's pride and joy of professional sports, the NHL, would be minor league pond hockey without the United States.

You're welcome.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• trapezeus
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Oct 2004

i think canadian bills fans are just that. bills fans. they want the team to stay as much as a buffalonian. I don't think we should see it as a threat or that they feel threatened by "buffalo-based" bills fans.

only a troll like spike would see some huge difference between canadian bills fans and buffalo-based bills fans.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                            Seeing the love for anything Canadian or JBJ related has ended with the takeover attempt, will there be any animosity towards those fans ?
                            Not from me. The people that come to games from Canada, for the most part, wouldn't want the team to move. I sit right by a bunch. All good dudes.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Does Spiked really hate Buffalo this badly or is he just trying to get a rise out of people?

Just wondering. He seems very hateful and very hurtful lately. We did we sweet citizens of a **** stain do to deserve?

Comment

Working...
                              X