PDA

View Full Version : Bills Ratings in Madden

The King
08-05-2014, 02:37 PM
The Team Overall is a 75 Worst in the AFC East.

Here's EA's blurb on the Bills.

BUFFALO BILLS
Here’s something you don’t hear very often – The Bills are a very exciting team to play with inMadden! Their offense is full of weapons, but their profess will come down to the continued development of second-year quarterack EJ Manuel. Sammy Watkins is the type of playmaking WR anybody would want on their Madden squad, and Robert Woods is full of potential at the other wideout. The Buffalo backfield could be the deepest in the league in CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson and Bryce Brown.
On defense, you have a strong front line with Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus and Kyle Williams (http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news-updates-gameplay/article/defensive-tackle-player-ratings). Brandon Spikes looks to have a breakout season at MLB.

They released the full roster too, here are some highlights.

CJ and Freddy are both 85's
Kyle is the best player on the team with a 95
Dareus & Mario are not far behind with a 91
Kiko is an 88
Spikes is an 86, and Gilmore an 85
Mike Williams leads all receivers with an 83, Sammy is an 80, Woods is a 75
EJ is a 78, Thad a 72 and Tuel a 64
Chandler is an 81

DesertFox24
08-05-2014, 02:40 PM
How does that equate to a 75?

What are the pats jets and phins.

I have not played Madden in forever, I was a NCAA football guy.

Also madden took out formation subs, if those come back I may purchase.

DynaPaul
08-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Those numbers do not equal 75. They must have rated everyone else on the team, especially the O-line, super low. Haven't played Madden in years because the developers got lazy once they got the exclusive deal and it doesn't look like I'll be playing it anytime soon.

Tiburon1724
08-05-2014, 05:29 PM
The overall team rating is not an average rating of the players.

swiper
08-05-2014, 05:42 PM
Dumbest thread ever.

GvilleBills
08-05-2014, 07:47 PM

Formation sub's were the best. Game hasn't been the same since they left PS2.

Mace
08-05-2014, 08:25 PM
I'd want to see the Tecmo Bowl numbers before getting too excited.

The King
08-06-2014, 06:47 AM
What do you mean by formation subs? Players per formation? You can still do that.

trapezeus
08-06-2014, 07:47 AM

coaching is a drag i guess!

plus uninspired OL thus far. it's not set and its very young. so you can have great running backs and qbs, but if they can't throw or run, it's over.

DesertFox24
08-06-2014, 08:24 AM
What do you mean by formation subs? Players per formation? You can still do that.

You had to do it every game, which to me is just annoying.

In NCAA 14 I was able to go to formation subs once in the beginning of the year and put guys in certain spots. I would move my number 1 wr or get the freshman who is 6th on the depth chart a few formations so he could get some experience to get better. Same for RBs, DL, and LBs.

I borrowed the madden 25 and wanted to do some stuff with the DL and it was such a pain in the arse that I just gave up and never played.

The King
08-06-2014, 08:30 AM
You had to do it every game, which to me is just annoying.

Yea it is per game.

DesertFox24
08-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Yea it is per game.

Yeah I dont like that, it is not hard for them to program the game to allow you to do in game menu and for it to automatically do it for you for the season or for online games.

They are being lazy and as a result I am not going to buy it unless that is fixed.

Looking at the EA Madden forum this has been something that has been asked for by a lot of people.