Advice to the Lovelorn : BUF@CAR replay on NFLN, 3 AM Saturday 8/9 ( a.k.a. HEADS UP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Advice to the Lovelorn : BUF@CAR replay on NFLN, 3 AM Saturday 8/9 ( a.k.a. HEADS UP)

Just the ticket for those rolling in after the bars close up.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Advice to the Lovelorn : BUF@CAR replay on NFLN, 3 AM Saturday 8/9 ( a.k.a. HEADS

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
    Just the ticket for those rolling in after the bars close up.
    Most people have DVR's in the 21st Century.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Re: Advice to the Lovelorn : BUF@CAR replay on NFLN, 3 AM Saturday 8/9 ( a.k.a. HEADS

Originally posted by better days View Post
      Most people have DVR's in the 21st Century.
      Thanks for the HEADS UP.

I'm still waiting to hear from you about how OT A. Collins and DE M. Johnson are looking in the TB camp, btw.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Thanks for the HEADS UP.

I'm still waiting to hear from you about how OT A. Collins and DE M. Johnson are looking in the TB camp, btw.
        Bucs play the Jags on Friday, I will let you know how the team looks after that game.

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

Better yet you can go there... can you feel the excitement of live preseason football... in the rain?? Its palpable.

Comment

• stuckincincy
            Buffalo Bills Fan
            • Sep 2003

Bucs play the Jags on Friday, I will let you know how the team looks after that game.
            Thanks.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Don't Panic View Post
              Better yet you can go there... can you feel the excitement of live preseason football... in the rain?? Its palpable.
              The only thing palpable in Jacksonville is the stench from the Maxwell House Coffee plant.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

The only thing palpable in Jacksonville is the stench from the Maxwell House Coffee plant.
                Heh. I have another request - let us know how Bortles looks if he plays.

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Heh. I have another request - let us know how Bortles looks if he plays.
                  No problem. I haven't heard anything about the game today on the radio.

All I heard was NBA talk & golf talk, how much Tiger sucks now & how that is hurting golf.

Comment

Working...
                  X