PDA

View Full Version : The next person who says Trump is a viable owner...

DynaPaul
08-10-2014, 07:00 AM
...should be beaten by the entire population of Western, NY after they've read this article.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/10-stories-about-donald-trump-you-wont-believe-are-true/

Dr. Lecter
08-10-2014, 07:50 AM
And that does not even mention the birther idiocy.

Skooby
08-10-2014, 08:19 AM
I know Trump & all I can say is that he's a financially creative guy that's made some bad bets here / there. You can't break an omelette with breaking a few eggs or get financially successful without some failures. Business is not a straight line, it's more like a wave of win and lose with you obviously always trying to stay on top of the wave.

Dr. Lecter
08-10-2014, 08:33 AM
I know Trump & all I can say is that he's a financially creative guy that's made some bad bets here / there. You can't break an omelette with breaking a few eggs or get financially successful without some failures. Business is not a straight line, it's more like a wave of win and lose with you obviously always trying to stay on top of the wave.
And he has screwed numerous people along the way

But that does not matter, now does it?

YardRat
08-10-2014, 08:50 AM
And he has screwed numerous people along the way

But that does not matter, now does it?

Leave his multitude of trophy wives outta this.

OLDSRIP
08-10-2014, 09:27 AM
He's definitely slimy, that for sure.
i wouldn't trust him with anything.

But, am I wrong for liking him a little because he is screwing the banks that screw us daily?
there is something about that I like.

He must have some fantastic lawyers. Who are also slimy.

YardRat
08-10-2014, 09:31 AM
His daughter is smokin' hot. So is his current wife.

Skooby
08-10-2014, 09:48 AM
He rapes banks that rape everybody, how will we ever forgive him?

feldspar
08-10-2014, 10:32 AM

You're fired.

Dr. Lecter
08-10-2014, 11:19 AM
He rapes banks that rape everybody, how will we ever forgive him?

What?

Skooby
08-10-2014, 11:35 AM
What?

Banks steal from everyone, everyday. Trump steals from them because of the banks own greed, so I have no problem with him having some bad dealings with the banks. He had to have made some bankers money somewhere at some point and time, otherwise he'd never get another loan. More deals went right and got the banks paid then went wrong, people just like to point out the negatives to make a point and hide the positives moves for his business.

Dr. Lecter
08-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Hey stole from more than banks. read the link.

And even if banks steal from people, that does not justify him stealing from banks

Skooby
08-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Hey stole from more than banks. read the link.

And even if banks steal from people, that does not justify him stealing from banks

So people lost money investing in deals that didn't work, it's all his fault that everything doesn't work out every time then right ? There's a risk / reward issue people forget about, we all want to win and never lose. Well, life just doesn't work that way and sometimes thing go wrong. I never blame anyone for my gains, nor do I blame them for my losses. I make a choice and live with it, good or bad. I know it's hard for people who work for others to follow but in the real business world, you do everything you can to make good things happen and research to protect against a potential loss.

Life's a gamble that we all lose in the end.

OLDSRIP
08-10-2014, 12:20 PM
I don't see how anyone can defend the banking system since the whole real estate crash and all the crap Wall Street pulled leading up to it.

Then they all get bailed out because they are to big to fail. And continue to do what they were doing before.

trump is a dirt bag businessman. But when he steal from dirt bag bankers , it doesn't bother me to much.

if they are dumb enough to lend him money, to bad for them.

Skooby
08-10-2014, 12:22 PM
I don't see how anyone can defend the banking system since the whole real estate crash and all the crap Wall Street pulled leading up to it.

Then they all get bailed out because they are to big to fail. And continue to do what they were doing before.

trump is a dirt bag businessman. But when he steal from dirt bag bankers , it doesn't bother me to much.

if they are dumb enough to lend him money, to bad for them.

When they make money with him, it's business as usual as well.

DynaPaul
08-10-2014, 02:52 PM
When they make money with him, it's business as usual as well.

You're getting a beating from Western New York.

- - - Updated - - -

And that does not even mention the birther idiocy.

Or the USFL.