PDA

View Full Version : EJ is not a lost cause

Dying_-2-_Live
08-11-2014, 12:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRCkpnnlIs

Some of these passes are perfectly thrown balls, placed where only his WR had a chance to catch it. The idea that a PROFESSIONAL QB can't accurately throw a ball is ridiculous. He wouldn't have started for Florida State and he wouldn't have been drafted at all, let alone the first round, if he couldn't throw. Now, obviously something is not clicking yet, maybe he is still nervous, maybe he is over thinking it. But, have any of you "EJ sucks" guys thought that maybe its the offense as a whole. Is Hackett getting these guys on the same page, are the receivers running good routes. EJ and Woods seem to have success together, and Woods is the best pure route runner on the team. All I am getting at, is that there is more to EJ's lack of success than his ability.

BidsJr
08-11-2014, 12:41 PM

Some of these passes are perfectly thrown balls, placed where only his WR had a chance to catch it. The idea that a PROFESSIONAL QB can't accurately throw a ball is ridiculous. He wouldn't have started for Florida State and he wouldn't have been drafted at all, let alone the first round, if he couldn't throw. Now, obviously something is not clicking yet, maybe he is still nervous, maybe he is over thinking it. But, have any of you "EJ sucks" guys thought that maybe its the offense as a whole. Is Hackett getting these guys on the same page, are the receivers running good routes. EJ and Woods seem to have success together, and Woods is the best pure route runner on the team. All I am getting at, is that there is more to EJ's lack of success than his ability.

I am an EJ supporter.... As of now. But you could make Mickey Mouse Peyton Mannings or the punk in NE's OC and they would still make the playoffs.

Typ0
08-11-2014, 12:48 PM
I fail to see how this video is evidence of his accuracy. It's very wysonian. His problem is the amount of bad throws not that he never makes a good throw.

Skooby
08-11-2014, 12:55 PM
If you based a QB's ability solely on their first 10 or so games then you'd have missed many good ones. Come on folks let's get real here, the guy has all the physical abilities in the world as well. We did see him beat Carolina on a game winning drive last season with that toss to Stevie, less we forget all too soon.

Night Train
08-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Manuel will never be Manning or Rodgers with the textbook tight spirals between the numbers...we can all agree on that, I'm guessing.

He is blessed with 4 WR's ( Williams,Woods,Watkins & Hogan ) who seem to catch everything even remotely close to them. Goodwin is no slouch either. Fred and Spiller both have great hands on swing passes.

Just deliver the freakin' ball without hesitation and the results may be better than we think. We'll know soon enough.. but he does not have to deliver a perfect ball to these guys. They have exceptional hands and camp/game film has shown me that.

Be decisive and fire that rock...or Tuel will be soon doing it. Too many good skill players on O.

better days
08-11-2014, 01:03 PM
I fail to see how this video is evidence of his accuracy. It's very wysonian. His problem is the amount of bad throws not that he never makes a good throw.

The point is his critics say EJ has no ability to accurately throw the ball period which is just not true.

It is doubtful EJ will ever have the accuracy of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, but Eli Manning has won two Super Bowls while not being all that accurate.

I will take that myself.

ServoBillieves
08-11-2014, 01:06 PM
This team is built on a plethora of skill players. Getting them the ball is all EJ has to do. Whether it be a jump ball to MW, a screen to Sammy/CJ/Fred, or bombing it deep to Marquise, it's putting the ball in the hands of the players who can produce with it. The inability to do so brings it around full circle, but it really should be that easy for EJ. Get them the ball.

GingerP
08-11-2014, 01:11 PM
It is too early to call EJ a lost cause, nobody knows what he will be as a NFL player. A college highlight tape doesn't mean much, though, considering you could make any NFL player look like a stud with a youtube reel.

The biggest thing I didn't like about Manuel coming out of college was his inconsistency, and nothing he has done as a pro makes me feel any different. He can look great on some plays, terrible on others. I think he needs this full season to develop and see what he can do, but I can't help but have reservations.

Typ0
08-11-2014, 01:14 PM
I am one of his critics and I never said any such thing. In fact, I think he throws a pretty good ball. However, he seems to miss a lot of plays. It's got as much to do with his not processing right as it does with putting the ball in the wrong place. I'm not looking to nit pick I know a lot of people do that. He's had a lot of time/opportunity to work on the processing issue and I have seen no movement at all on that issue. This is concerning.

The point is his critics say EJ has no ability to accurately throw the ball period which is just not true.

It is doubtful EJ will ever have the accuracy of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, but Eli Manning has won two Super Bowls while not being all that accurate.

I will take that myself.

stuckincincy
08-11-2014, 01:17 PM

What is "wysonian"?

better days
08-11-2014, 01:18 PM
I am one of his critics and I never said any such thing. In fact, I think he throws a pretty good ball. However, he seems to miss a lot of plays. It's got as much to do with his not processing right as it does with putting the ball in the wrong place. I'm not looking to nit pick I know a lot of people do that. He's had a lot of time/opportunity to work on the processing issue and I have seen no movement at all on that issue. This is concerning.

You may not have said any such thing, but others have.

EJ had no time to work on anything his first preseason after being drafted.

He had to report late because of stupid rules about graduating classes then he was injured.

This year he did have to spend time rehabbing in the off season, but he has had much more time to prepare than last year.

Let's see how he does this year.

stuckincincy
08-11-2014, 01:23 PM

I will take that myself.

Folks outside of Bflo or those that follow them, who stumbled upon the HOF game or the CAR game out of curiosity might wonder why BUF decided to play that qb camp fodder so much...

Typ0
08-11-2014, 01:25 PM
What is "wysonian"?

Cherry picking your stats to make your point.

Mahdi
08-11-2014, 01:26 PM

I will take that myself.

Accuracy is not the ability to throw accurately at all times, its the ability to throw accurately relatively consistently which EJ does not.

Eli Manning is very accurate but he has had bad OL and he also is a gunslinger who takes too many chances at times.

stuckincincy
08-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Cherry picking your stats to make your point.

Oh - it's a government term, then. :xmas:

Typ0
08-11-2014, 01:30 PM
When a Rookie is brought in he has a lot of things to learn ... too many things. There is time to take information in but no composting time. That second offseason is pretty critical to see if/how someone is going to compost and develop. I have seen nothing and find that quite concerning. He can't process the plays properly ...

You may not have said any such thing, but others have.

EJ had no time to work on anything his first preseason after being drafted.

He had to report late because of stupid rules about graduating classes then he was injured.

This year he did have to spend time rehabbing in the off season, but he has had much more time to prepare than last year.

Let's see how he does this year.

Typ0
08-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Oh - it's a government term, then. :xmas:

military

stuckincincy
08-11-2014, 01:40 PM
military

I'm not getting the context.

Typ0
08-11-2014, 01:47 PM
I'm not getting the context.

I'm sorry. it's an inside joke. Never mind ;)

better days
08-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Accuracy is not the ability to throw accurately at all times, its the ability to throw accurately relatively consistently which EJ does not.

Eli Manning is very accurate but he has had bad OL and he also is a gunslinger who takes too many chances at times.

Eli Manning is very accurate? He threw 18 TD's last year & 27 INT's. A 57.5 CMP %. Those are not the numbers a VERY ACCURATE QB puts up.

In fact Eli's numbers last year are MUCH worse than the numbers EJ put up. Bad OL or not, I would bet Peyton Manning or Tom Brady would have put up MUCH BETTER numbers on that Giants team.

And if you are going to blame the OL for Eli's poor year, you can also blame the OL for EJ's poor year last year.

better days
08-11-2014, 02:02 PM
And his rookie year, Eli played in 9 games. He put up 6 TD's & 9 INT's. A 48.2 CMP %

EJ's rookie year, EJ played in 10 games. He put up 11 TD's & 9 INT's. A 58.8 CMP %

Going off the numbers from their rookie years, EJ looks like he will be a better QB than Eli Manning.

stuckincincy
08-11-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm sorry. it's an inside joke. Never mind ;)

I'm all for inside jokes. The food of life. The life of food. We could go on and on!

I take this opportunity to recommend reading P.G. Wodehouse to one and all. :D

GingerP
08-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Going off the numbers from their rookie years, EJ looks like he will be a better QB than Eli Manning.

Eli came up big and played much better than his career averages in both their Super Bowl runs.

In the 2007 season playoffs, Eli was a 61% passer, had 7.4 YPA and a 6-to-1 TD-to-Int ratio

In the 2011 season playoffs, Eli was a 65% passer, had 7.5 YPA and a 9-to-1 TD-to-Int ratio.

The Giants were a good defensive team, and Eli stepped up big both those years.

better days
08-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Eli came up big and played much better than his career averages in both their Super Bowl runs.

In the 2007 season playoffs, Eli was a 61% passer, had 7.4 YPA and a 6-to-1 TD-to-Int ratio

In the 2011 season playoffs, Eli was a 65% passer, had 7.5 YPA and a 9-to-1 TD-to-Int ratio.

The Giants were a good defensive team, and Eli stepped up big both those years.

Well, that is my point. I see no reason EJ can not do the same.

He played very well in the bowl games for Florida State & was the best QB in the Senior Bowl for both teams including Mike Glennon who had the best rookie year of any QB.

Fletch
08-11-2014, 02:21 PM
If you based a QB's ability solely on their first 10 or so games then you'd have missed many good ones. Come on folks let's get real here, the guy has all the physical abilities in the world as well. We did see him beat Carolina on a game winning drive last season with that toss to Stevie, less we forget all too soon.

You're right.

Some of us have actually mistaken Manuel as someone that started 35 games for a college team called Florida State while having demonstrated the same incorrectable issues.

Our bad. Clearly that was someone else

better days
08-11-2014, 02:25 PM
You're right.

Some of us have actually mistaken Manuel as someone that started 35 games for a college team called Florida State while having demonstrated the same incorrectable issues.

Our bad. Clearly that was someone else

NO, that was clearly you that thinks they know better than professional talent evaluaters.

EDS
08-11-2014, 02:26 PM

J.P. Losman had a tremendous amount of talent as well.

better days
08-11-2014, 02:32 PM

Agreed. MUCH MORE than Trent Edwards.

kishoph
08-11-2014, 02:36 PM

I will take that myself.

In no way am I saying that EJ is as good as Tom Brady or better than Tom Brady, but it's interesting that you chose Brady for his accuracy, last season 47.2 of Brady's incomplete passes were do to "poor throws", while Manuel had 42.9 of his incomplete passes caused by "poor throws". Even great QB's have poor throws.
http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/playerstats.asp?id=5228&team=17
http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/playerstats.asp?id=26639&team=2

Looking at Brady's splits (ESPN) I think his biggest problem is throwing the ball between 21 and 30 yds. were he completed only 9 of 41 attempts. Manuel completed 6 of 19 attempts in the 21 to 30 yd. range. Brady's strength last season was between 1-10 yds. were he was 69.8% to EJ's 63.2%. EJ had a better completion % than Brady in passes behind the LOS, passes 11-20 yds., they had the same %. In passes between 21 and 30 yds. EJ was 31.6% to Brady's 22.0, Brady had a better % with passes between 31 and 40 yds. completing 3 more than EJ on 8 more attempts. Manuel had a better percentage than Brady in passes over 41 yds. EJ was 1 of 5 with a TD and a int. Brady was 1 of 7 with an int.
Again I'm not saying Manuel is Tom Brady, but is his accuracy really as terrible as some try to make it out to be ? I know stats don't tell the whole story, but they tell a lot more than just saying he sucks.

better days
08-11-2014, 02:40 PM
In no way am I saying that EJ is as good as Tom Brady or better than Tom Brady, but it's interesting that you chose Brady for his accuracy, last season 47.2 of Brady's incomplete passes were do to "poor throws", while Manuel had 42.9 of his incomplete passes caused by "poor throws". Even great QB's have poor throws.
http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/playerstats.asp?id=5228&team=17
http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/playerstats.asp?id=26639&team=2

Looking at Brady's splits (ESPN) I think his biggest problem is throwing the ball between 21 and 30 yds. were he completed only 9 of 41 attempts. Manuel completed 6 of 19 attempts in the 21 to 30 yd. range. Brady's strength last season was between 1-10 yds. were he was 69.8% to EJ's 63.2%. EJ had a better completion % than Brady in passes behind the LOS, passes 11-20 yds., they had the same %. In passes between 21 and 30 yds. EJ was 31.6% to Brady's 22.0, Brady had a better % with passes between 31 and 40 yds. completing 3 more than EJ on 8 more attempts. Manuel had a better percentage than Brady in passes over 41 yds. EJ was 1 of 5 with a TD and a int. Brady was 1 of 7 with an int.
Again I'm not saying Manuel is Tom Brady, but is his accuracy really as terrible as some try to make it out to be ? I know stats don't tell the whole story, but hey tell a lot more than just saying he sucks.

LMAO at his critics. Does Fletch really expect us to believe he saw every one of EJ's games while he was at Fla State?

Fletch
08-11-2014, 02:52 PM

I will take that myself.

That's not true. I'm one of his critics and I never said that.

What's said about him is that he can't be consistently accurate. Consistency is his issue. He's nowhere near consistent enough to start in the NFL. He had the same issues at FSU. The difference there was that he had more than the luxury of being able to play the NFL's equivalent of an expansion team every week. There's a big difference there. You should learn to read more accurately.

Fletch
08-11-2014, 02:54 PM
NO, that was clearly you that thinks they know better than professional talent evaluaters.

Apparently I knew better than Whaley. No way to dance around that.

Mr. Pink
08-11-2014, 03:16 PM

Losman was a better and more accurate QB than EJ is.

As scary as that is.

EDS
08-11-2014, 03:17 PM

I will take that myself.

That is a fair comparison, though Eli's one true gift as a passer is his ability to connect on deep throws. We will have to see if E.J. develops that skill.

better days
08-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Apparently I knew better than Whaley. No way to dance around that.

Yeah right. LMAO at you!

better days
08-11-2014, 03:20 PM
That is a fair comparison, though Eli's one true gift as a passer is his ability to connect on deep throws. We will have to see if E.J. develops that skill.

Well, he did complete a few of those long balls last year & this preseason as well.

No question EJ is much better than Fitz was with the long ball.

EDS
08-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Well, he did complete a few of those long balls last year & this preseason as well.

No question EJ is much better than Fitz was with the long ball.

Fitz was an excellent back-up QB that was unfortunately leveraged by an in-over-their-head front office and coaching staff as a viable starter. So to say E.J. can throw a better longball than Fitz, well, that means nothing in the context of E.J. being a legitimate starting QB let alone a smart use of a first round draft pick.

E.J. has this season to get the job done or his days as the Bills starting QB are likely ove, along with the coaching and managerial tenures of Marrone, Whaley, et al.

better days
08-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Fitz was an excellent back-up QB that was unfortunately leveraged by an in-over-their-head front office and coaching staff as a viable starter. So to say E.J. can throw a better longball than Fitz, well, that means nothing in the context of E.J. being a legitimate starting QB let alone a smart use of a first round draft pick.

E.J. has this season to get the job done or his days as the Bills starting QB are likely ove, along with the coaching and managerial tenures of Marrone, Whaley, et al.

And yet Fitz will be the Starting QB for the Texans this year. AMAZING.

For myself, I don't care what his detractors say, I would rather have EJ than Fitz starting this year.

And if EJ does not show enough to be a GOOD starting QB, I would not mind keeping him as a back up.

As I said he is better than Fitz.

EDS
08-11-2014, 03:48 PM
And yet Fitz will be the Starting QB for the Texans this year. AMAZING.

For myself, I don't care what his detractors say, I would rather have EJ than Fitz starting this year.

And if EJ does not show enough to be a GOOD starting QB, I would not mind keeping him as a back up.

As I said he is better than Fitz.

E.J. has the potential to be better than Fitz (which does not say much again). He has yet to prove he is the better overall QB. Even if he is better that does not mean he will be a viable starter.

sudzy
08-11-2014, 03:56 PM
EJ is not a lost cause. I'm sure he could play upback on the punt team or something. Just not QB.

better days
08-11-2014, 03:59 PM
E.J. has the potential to be better than Fitz (which does not say much again). He has yet to prove he is the better overall QB. Even if he is better that does not mean he will be a viable starter.

But you have said Fitz is an excellent back up QB, So even if EJ is nothing more than a back up QB, he will be a better back up QB than Fitz.

And EJ is on a cheap rookie contract, no need to pay him like a starter at the end of that contract if he is not one.

Keep him as a back up...........as long as he proves he can stay healthy.

Typ0
08-11-2014, 04:03 PM
It would be great if Fitz were here as the backup for EJ. I'll go ahead and say that. Too bad we overpaid him and that is not the situation.

And I don't think if EJ is not successful he should be stuck on this team as a backup either. He should be let go to work in another system that will help his maturity.

swiper
08-11-2014, 04:05 PM

I will take that myself.

Ditto what Type0 said. Show me one person that said that. No one has. It's just more of your stupid bull*****.

trapezeus
08-11-2014, 04:30 PM
EJ isn't going to be the backup for the bills if he isn't starter material. it's just the rule. It's like staying friends after dating. The guy played with intent to be a starter. if at the end of his contract, he isn't one here, he will look elsewhere. it will just be a bitter pill to stay and admit you are only a back up. it's insulting to competitive people.

he can leave and find out that he truly is a back up in how the league views him, but the way the nfl has qb shortages, i'm sure he'll get another crack at it elsewhere.

let's hope it doesn't come down to that. because if it does, we have another 2-4 years of sucking ahead of us.

Typ0
08-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Ditto what Type0 said. Show me one person that said that. No one has. It's just more of your stupid bull*****.

It's Typ0

Typ0
08-11-2014, 04:41 PM
let's hope it doesn't come down to that. because if it does, we have another 2-4 years of sucking ahead of us.

Therein lies the "homer EJ" attitude problem.

swiper
08-11-2014, 04:58 PM
It's Typ0

So I made a typo on Typ0?

Typ0
08-11-2014, 05:07 PM
So I made a typo on Typ0?

Pretty much yep.

BertSquirtgum
08-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Watching the game now. I think the offensive line is a bigger worry than EJ. They ****ing stink.

BertSquirtgum
08-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Gilmmore still looks as bad as usual. Another terrible first round pick.

better days
08-11-2014, 06:34 PM

BS, more than anyone else, you said EJ could not throw the ball, there is one person right there.

BertSquirtgum
08-11-2014, 06:36 PM
EJ looked 10x better than he did in the first game. If he can continue this progression we shouldn't have to worry too much about quarterback this season.

DynaPaul
08-11-2014, 08:21 PM
He has until the end of this season before getting his bust or promising young QB label. I'm pulling for him.

better days
08-11-2014, 08:33 PM
He has until the end of this season before getting his bust or promising young QB label. I'm pulling for him.

He has already been labeled bust by Swiper & a few others.

Fletch
08-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Losman was a better and more accurate QB than EJ is.

As scary as that is.

They're kind of opposites. Losman was really accurate on the middle and deep stuff, but horrible short. EJ's so-so on the short stuff but horrible on the middle and deeper throws.

Fletch
08-11-2014, 09:18 PM

We're all pulling for him. The question is how much are people willing to wager intellectually that he'll actually cut it. Based on the evidence both here and four years at FSU and all the reports about his play and coachability there, the odds are stacked very much against him at this point.

We haven't even really been talking about the real possibility of more injuries. He's one moderate to severe injury away from being a bust too.

Too many things to correct, not enough time, and no signs of any significant progress from his very inadequate play last season.

THATHURMANATOR
08-11-2014, 10:05 PM

Lots of accuracy in this video. Sure it is just is good throws but there is certainly talent there. I don't see how he can be written off already by so many people.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/VBDqyq_6Oc0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/VBDqyq_6Oc0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

TacklingDummy
08-12-2014, 06:29 AM
Bust.

Mike
08-12-2014, 02:50 PM
NO, that was clearly you that thinks they know better than professional talent evaluators.

If your going there.. These same Talent Evaluators said the same exact things about EJ: accuracy issues, inconsistent, reading defenses... and these Same Talent Evaluators had him as a 4-5th round pic.... The Realists on this board AGREE with the Talent Evaluators!

THATHURMANATOR
08-12-2014, 03:37 PM
If your going there.. These same Talent Evaluators said the same exact things about EJ: accuracy issues, inconsistent, reading defenses... and these Same Talent Evaluators had him as a 4-5th round pic.... The Realists on this board AGREE with the Talent Evaluators!

I don't think you are being 100% truthful here.

I won't disagree that most did not have him in the first round but 4th 5th? Which evaluators had that grade?

kishoph
08-12-2014, 03:40 PM
They're kind of opposites. Losman was really accurate on the middle and deep stuff, but horrible short. EJ's so-so on the short stuff but horrible on the middle and deeper throws.

65.8 completion % in the middle of the field is pretty horrible, it's also a % that Losman never threw that high for in his career over the middle.

swiper
08-12-2014, 05:09 PM
He has already been labeled bust by Swiper & a few others.

I never said that you douchebag.

better days
08-12-2014, 05:31 PM

WHAT? You & Coastal are the two biggest douchebags on this board & you ABSOLUTELY said that & said it MANY TIMES.

Let's see what other people on the board think.

I'm sure you will get Coastal, Fletch & Spiked to side with you but I doubt anyone else does.

better days
08-12-2014, 05:54 PM

I bumped the thread A Question for the Pessimists where you said EJ was already a bust douchebag.

swiper
08-13-2014, 05:08 AM
I'm sure you will get Coastal, Fletch & Spiked to side with you but I doubt anyone else does.

I often don't agree with some of those posters, but they clearly understand what they see on the football field better than you do. The term idiot homer comes to mind.

better days
08-13-2014, 07:51 AM
I often don't agree with some of those posters, but they clearly understand what they see on the football field better than you do. The term idiot homer comes to mind.

The term flaming douchebag comes to mind with you.

You called me a douchebag when I pointed out you said EJ was already a bust.

You denied saying that despite being his biggest critic & calling him a bust in so many words MANY times.

And like you those posters mentioned don't know what they are talking about the majority of the time.

Fletch
08-13-2014, 08:16 AM
65.8 completion % in the middle of the field is pretty horrible, it's also a % that Losman never threw that high for in his career over the middle.
I should have clarified, I was referring to distance only, not OTM passes.

Manuel's middle to deep (distance) passes cannot possibly have been very accurate, and if you look at his splits and game logs you'll find that to be the case. Otherwise he wouldn't have a 32nd ranked YPA of 6.44.

In his only full season of starting Losman was 62.5% complete and had a ypa of 7.1. He was terrible on short accuracy, which means that he had to have been very good on deep stuff, which he was.

I think that's all that I was trying to say.

Having said that, the meat and potatoes of any QB is the short to medium stuff. It helps to have a strong arm to be able to accurately deliver the deep balls to keep the D honest, but it's easy to get above average play from a QB that can regularly hit the short and middle stuff well.

EJ cannot do that though. He couldn't do it at FSU and he couldn't do it last season.

Last season he had only 4 games in which his completion % was above 57% and an equal number of games that his completion % was 55 or worse.

If there's one thing that defines EJ and has for five seasons now, it's that he's very inconsistent. The reasons for it are several, and seemingly incorrectable since numerous coaches, many very good ones, have now tried but failed. The odds that Downing, who underachieved with Stafford, a much much better QB, doing it are very slim. He definitely hasn't seemed to have made any progress to date. There are only four camp days left, then two more weeks of practice before he starts playing for real and against DBs that aren't mostly rookies or that suck otherwise.

I don't see this going well in September. I see fan and media calls for Lewis to play soon after the season starts, which won't be good for Whaley or Marrone. That could very well be when things start falling apart for them. Two of the easiest games that we'll play all season are in the first four games, Miami and Houston, and San Diego isn't among the top half of teams that we play either, if we can't go at least 2-2 it's going to get ugly really fast.

Fletch
08-13-2014, 08:18 AM

The term flaming douchebag comes to mind with you.

You called me a douchebag when I pointed out you said EJ was already a bust.

You denied saying that despite being his biggest critic & calling him a bust in so many words MANY times.

And like you those posters mentioned don't know what they are talking about the majority of the time.

You guys are cracking me up!

Fletch
08-13-2014, 08:19 AM
WHAT? You & Coastal are the two biggest douchebags on this board & you ABSOLUTELY said that & said it MANY TIMES.

Let's see what other people on the board think.

We're all the same poster. You should know that by now.

Some days my ...., our ..., ahh siht, the schizophrenia is worse than others.

Fletch
08-13-2014, 08:20 AM
Bust.

Let's post a poll ...