PDA

View Full Version : Roster Cuts Starting

Ed
08-19-2014, 01:52 PM
It looks like the Bills are getting a head start on cuts. I believe they have to be down to 75 by August 26th. The big final roster cuts are due by the 30th, after the last preseason game.

The first victims:
OT Edwan Coughman
WR Kevin Elliot

I'm a little surprised Elliot is gone already. I thought he would make the first cut.

Skooby
08-19-2014, 02:32 PM
It looks like the Bills are getting a head start on cuts. I believe they have to be down to 75 by August 26th. The big final roster cuts are due by the 30th, after the last preseason game.

The first victims:
OT Edwan Coughman
WR Kevin Elliot

I'm a little surprised Elliot is gone already. I thought he would make the first cut.

Elliot being cut this early is a surprise.

Night Train
08-19-2014, 03:13 PM
May have requested it to hook on with someone else. Agent driven.

Skooby
08-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Time to relax about it.

better days
08-19-2014, 04:19 PM
I think the early cuts are because the Bills want some room to pick up another teams cuts.

The Jokeman
08-19-2014, 04:26 PM

The first victims:
OT Edwan Coughman
WR Kevin Elliot

Edwan who? Elliot a bit of a surprise but since it seem like our top 6/7 already figured out it might be best to cut a guy now and try to find another player at another position that might be able to contribute. As I wouldn't be shocked if we sign an interior offensive lineman and a TE.