PDA

View Full Version : BUCS vs. BILLS

Blondie
08-21-2014, 08:44 AM
We got any pools going yet??

I'd like to take my BUCS please :D

this will be a fun weekend ... no kids, no husband and my BUCS to beat the BILLS! !

I get to be an awesome troll and yank some chains!!!

Ps.... now watch my karma bite me and the BUCS lose.... bwahahahahahahaha

B-U-C ... CAN ... EERS .... GO BUCS!

Yes we can!!

gebobs
08-21-2014, 08:53 AM
Getting excited about a preseason game between the Bucs and the Bills is like looking forward to a dinner at McDonalds after an afternoon of horseshoes.

Blondie
08-21-2014, 08:57 AM
Well considering they don't play each other in regular season ... I am going for it!!

Why??

Because I can .... tee hee

justasportsfan
08-21-2014, 08:59 AM

this means nothing without pictures

Blondie
08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
And don't be trying to run smack on me about getting all riled up about a pre season game of my team vs your team..

you people post about your team 365 days year!! That's how serious you take it!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Skooby
08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
this means nothing without picturesUse your imagination.

Blondie, does your hubby know you're traumatizing the masses?

Blondie
08-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Use your imagination.

Blondie, does your hubby know you're traumatizing the masses?

What my hubby does him??

Hehehe

Blondie
08-21-2014, 09:33 AM
And yes ... he knows I am traumatizing the masses ... lol.

You guys should actually feel sorry for him ... i tease him ALL the time about the bills.

it's like sport to me

:D

coastal
08-21-2014, 09:44 AM
Wife beating is legal during football seasn

Dr. Lecter
08-21-2014, 09:54 AM
Wife beating is legal during football seasn

OK Roger.

Blondie
08-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey at least you guys have a chance a winning... after all its preseason

bwahahahahahahaha

HAMMER
08-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Get back to the kitchen and make Coastal a sandwich.

Novacane
08-21-2014, 12:05 PM
And don't be trying to run smack on me about getting all riled up about a pre season game of my team vs your team..

you people post about your team 365 days year!! That's how serious you take it!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posting about the Bills on a Bills board! Who'd a thunk it!

better days
08-21-2014, 12:12 PM

bwahahahahahahaha

And the game is in Buffalo, in a sold out Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Should be a good warm up for both teams.

I expect the Bucs to have a good defense this year & I know the Bills have a good defense.

Both offenses should be put to the test.

stuckincincy
08-21-2014, 12:28 PM
I expect the Bucs to have a good defense this year & I know the Bills have a good defense.

BD - any thoughts on who will win the competition for starter at QB?

Blondie
08-21-2014, 01:03 PM

we've never gotten the QB right either, in terms of offense.

I miss the days however, of the Dunn and the A-Train! And Dungy of course! That man put Tampa on the map in the NFL as far as I am concerned!

The one thing Tampa Bay has on the Bills in terms of QB's is many of ours went on to be so really damn QB'S for another team!!!

I especially liked the super bowl where Dilfer went on to the Ravens and won the SB that year in BUCS stadium ... Tampa Bay ran has ass out of here and came back the following year and won ... classic stuff!

Steve Young ... 49ers

Doug Williams .... can't remember who he went on to play for...

Good ole' Vinny!

There was one more just can't think of him.... I will have to go use Google

Brad Johnson sucked donkey tits and we have not had a solid QB since then ... at least not that I recall.

Blondie
08-21-2014, 01:04 PM
Get back to the kitchen and make Coastal a sandwich.

Lol ... Coastal is the kitchen ***** in this house!!

He can make me my sandwich!! :D

gebobs
08-21-2014, 01:18 PM
He was Super Bowl MVP for the Skins in '87. Flamed out promptly.

The only other Bucs QB of note that I can think of is Steve Deberg. He had one really good year...for KC.

Blondie
08-21-2014, 01:20 PM

The only other Bucs QB of note that I can think of is Steve Deberg. He had one really good year...for KC.

DeBerg that's it!!

Thanks!

coastal
08-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Someone needs a spanking

Blondie
08-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Oh and Shawn King got ridiculed because his hands were too small.... lol

so the Bucs got 2 things on the Bills.. we have had QB's to go on to be awesome and a SUPER BOWL WIN!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha

Dr. Lecter
08-21-2014, 01:27 PM
Someone needs a spanking

Be careful.

You will get Justa all turned on.

gebobs
08-21-2014, 01:29 PM
so the Bucs got 2 things on the Bills.. we have had QB's to go on to be awesome and a SUPER BOWL WIN!!!
Obviously, you are too young to remember Daryl Lamonica. He just didn't do it for Buffalo.

Blondie
08-21-2014, 01:37 PM
Obviously, you are too young to remember Daryl Lamonica. He just didn't do it for Buffalo.

So is he like all you got to bring to the table??

Blondie
08-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Be careful.

You will get Justa all turned on.

This is just all too much excitement for some!!

Lol ...

that's why coastal will shrug and say it started with a kiss how did it end up like this ...

lol

better days
08-21-2014, 02:45 PM
BD - any thoughts on who will win the competition for starter at QB?

Well, McCown was named the starter before camp even opened.

I don't really like that myself, I would have liked to see Glennon compete for the job.

It looks like Glennon will have to sit & watch this year unless McCown gets injured.

better days
08-21-2014, 02:52 PM

Williams did not really flame out. He was injured the year after winning the Super Bowl & the Skins drafted Rypien so that was it for Doug.

If EJ can develop into the type of QB Williams was, the Bills will be playing for the Super Bowl.

Blondie
08-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Williams did not really flame out. He was injured the year after winning the Super Bowl & the Skins drafted Rypien so that was it for Doug.

If EJ can develop into the type of QB Williams was, the Bills will be playing for the Super Bowl.

That won't happen for EJ .. it would only happen IF he played for the BUCS! Duh!

better days
08-21-2014, 02:55 PM
we've never gotten the QB right either, in terms of offense.

I miss the days however, of the Dunn and the A-Train! And Dungy of course! That man put Tampa on the map in the NFL as far as I am concerned!

The one thing Tampa Bay has on the Bills in terms of QB's is many of ours went on to be so really damn QB'S for another team!!!

I especially liked the super bowl where Dilfer went on to the Ravens and won the SB that year in BUCS stadium ... Tampa Bay ran has ass out of here and came back the following year and won ... classic stuff!

Steve Young ... 49ers

Good ole' Vinny!

There was one more just can't think of him.... I will have to go use Google

Brad Johnson sucked donkey tits and we have not had a solid QB since then ... at least not that I recall.

That was a great team with Dunn & the A Train. Two of my favorite all time Bucs, along with Hardy Nickerson & Derrick Brooks.

better days
08-21-2014, 02:57 PM
That won't happen for EJ .. it would only happen IF he played for the BUCS! Duh!

Well, I did want the Bills to draft Glennon.

But at least he was drafted by the Bucs, my 2nd favorite team.

stuckincincy
08-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Well, McCown was named the starter before camp even opened.

I don't really like that myself, I would have liked to see Glennon compete for the job.

It looks like Glennon will have to sit & watch this year unless McCown gets injured.

I'd guess that HC Smith went with the vet to settle things going into the season. Makes sense. IMO, 2 or three stinkers tossed up by McCown, Glennon is back in the picture.

better days
08-21-2014, 03:20 PM
I'd guess that HC Smith went with the vet to settle things going into the season. Makes sense. IMO, 2 or three stinkers tossed up by McCown, Glennon is back in the picture.

That could be the case, but I would rather not find out.

I want to see McCown play lights out & see the Bucs win the Division.

Worst to first baby!

Blondie
08-21-2014, 03:23 PM
That was a great team with Dunn & the A Train. Two of my favorite all time Bucs, along with Hardy Nickerson & Derrick Brooks.

John Lynch ... baby!!

Oh and my favorite WR was Joe Jur-A-liciois!!

Get.. it... lol

better days
08-21-2014, 03:25 PM
John Lynch ... baby!!

Oh and my favorite WR was Joe Jur-A-liciois!!

Get.. it... lol

John Lynch should be the next Buc to go into the HOF...and soon!

Blondie
08-21-2014, 03:28 PM
Well, I did want the Bills to draft Glennon.

But at least he was drafted by the Bucs, my 2nd favorite team.

The BUCS are your 2nd favorite team?? Why??

My 2nd is the 49'ers ... why the 9'ers you ask ... because when I was a kid I learned Joe Montana's birthday is June 11th... which is mine so I felt I had a personal connection to the team .. lol .. plus he was cute to boot!! Winner winner ... chicken dinner!

- - - Updated - - -

John Lynch should be the next Buc to go into the HOF...and soon!

You are just flirting with me now! ;-)

gebobs
08-21-2014, 03:30 PM
My idea of what flame out means is someone who has a flash of greatness and then loses it completely, for whatever reason, injuries or otherwise. Williams had one truly amazing quarter where he scorched the Broncos for 4 TDs. If not for a Darrell Greene punt return against the Bears in the Divisional round, he would have never had that opportunity. The next season, he started 11 games but never found the same rhythm. And as you say, injuries and Rypien eventually did him in.

Maybe flameout isn't the right word. Flash in the pan? I don't know. Williams had a hot hand for one quarter and the rest of his career was hallmarked by inconsistency.

Blondie
08-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Whooops... I have just been told that better days is an A-hole by the hubster ... lol .. cuz he reported him to the mods...

now now ... better days ... try getting along with coastal and we will be just fine ;-)

better days
08-21-2014, 03:32 PM
The BUCS are your 2nd favorite team?? Why??

My 2nd is the 49'ers ... why the 9'ers you ask ... because when I was a kid I learned Joe Montana's birthday is June 11th... which is mine so I felt I had a personal connection to the team .. lol .. plus he was cute to boot!! Winner winner ... chicken dinner!

I moved to SW Fla (Ft Myers) in 1984. Before Sat. TV. So I could only watch the Bills twice against the Fins.

If I wanted to have an NFL team to watch on a weekly basis, I had a choice between the Fins who were very good or the Bucs who were very bad.

Being a Bills fan, of course I chose the Bucs, LOL.

I suffered through years of TERRIBLE play by the Bucs, but things got fun when Dungy was hired.

Looking forward to Lovie bringing back the GOOD TIMES.

Skooby
08-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Whooops... I have just been told that better days is an A-hole by the hubster ... lol .. cuz he reported him to the mods...

now now ... better days ... try getting along with coastal and we will be just fine ;-)

Blondie the mediator, LOL.

upstart
08-21-2014, 09:05 PM

bwahahahahahahaha

True, the Bills always look good in late pre-season games. It's a good thing and allows the fans of the most snake bitten team in the history of the NFL have a few weeks of hope.

Lets take a walk down memory lane shell we ? The Bills lost 4 Super Bowls in a row two of them in the most painful way. Hell, the last time the Bills could have had a chance at a playoff game they played the Steelers 2 team and lost.

I've come to the conclusion that the their field was built on a old Indian grave yard and the team will always be cursed until it moves north.

Be kind to these people. You will never know the pain the football Gods have put them through.

better days
08-21-2014, 09:42 PM
My idea of what flame out means is someone who has a flash of greatness and then loses it completely, for whatever reason, injuries or otherwise. Williams had one truly amazing quarter where he scorched the Broncos for 4 TDs. If not for a Darrell Greene punt return against the Bears in the Divisional round, he would have never had that opportunity. The next season, he started 11 games but never found the same rhythm. And as you say, injuries and Rypien eventually did him in.

Maybe flameout isn't the right word. Flash in the pan? I don't know. Williams had a hot hand for one quarter and the rest of his career was hallmarked by inconsistency.

Well, it is not true Williams had only one good year with the Skins.

He was very good while he was the Bucs QB.

Maybe better QB play for the Bucs than any other QB that played in the orange.

He was near the end of his career when he went to the Skins.

better days
08-21-2014, 09:47 PM

Tell the hubby to not be an A HOLE & things will be fine.

No reason in the World to call people you disagree with names which your Hubby did to me.

He deserved to be reported to the mods.

tampabay25690
08-22-2014, 06:01 AM

this will be a fun weekend ... no kids, no husband and my BUCS to beat the BILLS! !

Yes we can!!

No such talk in here........Or I will take it out on your brother in law at work today!!!! LOL

Blondie
08-22-2014, 06:14 AM
No such talk in here........Or I will take it out on your brother in law at work today!!!! LOL

You can still do that... he is a PATS fan!!!

better days
08-22-2014, 06:16 AM

Well, that explains a lot.

Blondie
08-22-2014, 06:36 AM

No reason in the World to call people you disagree with names which your Hubby did to me.

Hehe... you know you are antagonizing now.. right ?? :D

coastal
08-22-2014, 06:37 AM

Here's another name...

homo

better days
08-22-2014, 06:57 AM
Hehe... you know you are antagonizing now.. right ?? :D

Hey, I warned him before I reported him & more than once.

better days
08-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Here's another name...

homo

Once an A Hole always an A Hole.

coastal
08-22-2014, 07:04 AM
Hey, I warned him before I reported him & more than once.
Report me all u want.

im protected by God.

Blondie
08-22-2014, 07:23 AM
Once an A Hole always an A Hole.

This is sport for him.

don't let him get to ya!

He is really a softy in real life! Just blow him kisses and all is good :D

tampabay25690
08-22-2014, 08:26 AM

Yes we argue about it everyday!!

Blondie
08-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Yes we argue about it everyday!!

Tell him I hope to see Brady ' s neck get snapped :D

The King
08-22-2014, 10:31 AM
I can't even pretend like this thread makes sense. No one could possibly like the Tampa Bay Bucs enough to try and talk trash before a pre-season game. I refuse to believe a person like that exists in this world.

Blondie
08-22-2014, 11:01 AM
I can't even pretend like this thread makes sense. No one could possibly like the Tampa Bay Bucs enough to try and talk trash before a pre-season game. I refuse to believe a person like that exists in this world.

My son new the B-U-C CAN EERS cheer before he could spell his name :-)

Deal with it!

better days
08-22-2014, 11:03 AM

Deal with it!

Fire them cannons.

The King
08-22-2014, 11:23 AM

Deal with it!

Haha. You have to deal with it.

coastal
08-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Fire them cannons.
Beyond gay.

Dr. Lecter
08-22-2014, 11:56 AM
There is a definite homo-erotic meaning behind those cannons.

Blondie
08-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Fire them cannons.

Here is a picture of my son from a PRE Season game :-)

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/Chickiefla/GrantsFirstBucsGame013.jpg (http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Chickiefla/media/GrantsFirstBucsGame013.jpg.html)

- - - Updated - - -

Fire them Cannons :-D

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/Chickiefla/GrantsFirstBucsGame015.jpg (http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Chickiefla/media/GrantsFirstBucsGame015.jpg.html)

tampabay25690
08-22-2014, 01:40 PM

Very funny fans in Tampa...
Luv the city but the sports fans here are pretty bad!!
Nothing against the Bucs Blondiebbut I know u will agree.

tampabay25690
08-22-2014, 01:41 PM

Deal with it!

My son is born and raised in Tampa and only knows the Bills...
Wife told him if he isn't a Bills fan then he pays for college.... He he he

Blondie
08-22-2014, 02:15 PM
Our fans are for sure different from the rest... we have the Beach and fishing!

I have been a BUCS fan forever .. and my kids have no choice but to cheer for their home team!

And come to think of it think ... you are part of the reason our fans aren't diehard ... most people here are fans from another team .. like the BILLS and then you raise your kids to be fans of them as well.

see maybe if you taught him to be a BUCS fan our fans would be better. ...

see that is why I am awesome ... I raised my kids right!!

go Bucs!

stuckincincy
08-22-2014, 02:46 PM
You do understand you get away with a female discount because men here are gentlemen...

The King
08-22-2014, 03:31 PM
Our fans are for sure different from the rest... we have the Beach and fishing!

I have been a BUCS fan forever .. and my kids have no choice but to cheer for their home team!

And come to think of it think ... you are part of the reason our fans aren't diehard ... most people here are fans from another team .. like the BILLS and then you raise your kids to be fans of them as well.

see maybe if you taught him to be a BUCS fan our fans would be better. ...

see that is why I am awesome ... I raised my kids right!!

go Bucs!

Based on the fact that you have Blondie as an avatar and that you have a high school aged child. I am going to assume that you're older than 38.
The Bucs were established in 1978, therefore you probably haven't been a fan forever.

Downinfloflo
08-22-2014, 03:42 PM
Very funny fans in Tampa...
Luv the city but the sports fans here are pretty bad!!
Nothing against the Bucs Blondiebbut I know u will agree.

That's because half the state is from somewhere else so they bring their sports teams with them.

And just like you mentioned, When those folks have children in FL they usually follow their parents sports teams.

That's why FL struggles with support for local teams.

better days
08-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Here is a picture of my son from a PRE Season game :-)

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/Chickiefla/GrantsFirstBucsGame013.jpg (http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Chickiefla/media/GrantsFirstBucsGame013.jpg.html)

- - - Updated - - -

Fire them Cannons :-D

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/Chickiefla/GrantsFirstBucsGame015.jpg (http://s278.photobucket.com/user/Chickiefla/media/GrantsFirstBucsGame015.jpg.html)

A good looking kid, he must have got his genes from you.

tampabay25690
08-22-2014, 04:17 PM
That's because half the state is from somewhere else so they bring their sports teams with them.

And just like you mentioned, When those folks have children in FL they usually follow their parents sports teams.

That's why FL struggles with support for local teams.

Yes u are right..
Scary thing is I get this for any Bucs game and I will never go..
Conflict with the Bills game

Blondie
08-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Based on the fact that you have Blondie as an avatar and that you have a high school aged child. I am going to assume that you're older than 38.
The Bucs were established in 1978, therefore you probably haven't been a fan forever.

I was born I 74' moved to Clearwater in 79' ... the ONLY team I have ever cheered for is the BUCS.

from the orange and white big Sombrero days to the red and pewter RJ Stadium ..

it's a BUCS life here and I an damn proud of it!

- - - Updated - - -

A good looking kid, he must have got his genes from you.

You betcha ya!!

Blondie
08-22-2014, 05:02 PM
You do understand you get away with a female discount because men here are gentlemen...

Bwahahahahahahaha .... ok

Mace
08-22-2014, 10:29 PM

Well, if you put on some leather and pout just a little, and it doesn't upset Tyrion....

Remembering John McKay, Lee Roy & Dewey Selmon, the awesome creamsicle uniforms, and Ricky Bell, I think McCown inexplicably looks like the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning, and the game is a debacle, TB 41, Buffalo 6. Marrone breaks down in his postgame, lunges at a reporter, and falls over the podium, hair and eyes wild, before the last video of the press conference catches him curled around a cord, gnawing on it, oblivious to anything else, before security gets everyone out.

Buffalo Bills dot com Chris Brown will tout Marrones passion for the game and mention in passing the encouraging defensive line play on the second series.

That's just my thought though.

gebobs
08-24-2014, 08:09 AM
TB 41, Buffalo 6Good call.

Blondie
08-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Good call.

I still like my thread and I had a boat load of fun posting this past weekend ;-)

next time the BUCS play y'all I will wear some leather for MACE and crack my whip as I say BOOM BOOM! LOL

Dr. Lecter
08-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Coastal has done a very poor job of keeping you in line.

justasportsfan
08-25-2014, 09:26 AM
If the bills want to grow future bills fans, they should make it a point to win kids day preseason games. That way kids that are attending their first game ever remember how the bills won. Otherwise, they either pick another team or turn into Opiv...... :D

Blondie
08-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Coastal has done a very poor job of keeping you in line.

LOL .. haven't you figured it out yet .. there is NO keeping me in line!!

I have always been that girl who will color outside the lines just because you told me not to!

Historian
08-25-2014, 09:49 AM
I lived in Bradenton for five years, and in all that time, at two different jobs, and all the people I met, I only ever met ONE Buccaneers fan.

One.

Not two.

One.

If any of the Tampa residents rooted for a Florida team, it was the fish...and even they were far and few in between.

Hard to believe Steve Young actually started out in the creamsickle orange and white.

Blondie
08-25-2014, 09:57 AM
I lived in Bradenton for five years, and in all that time, at two different jobs, and all the people I met, I only ever met ONE Buccaneers fan.

One.

Not two.

One.

If any of the Tampa residents rooted for a Florida team, it was the fish...and even they were far and few in between.

Hard to believe Steve Young actually started out in the creamsickle orange and white.

I know .. but you will actually start to find MORE people like me now that was raised here and now BORN AND raised here.

Tony Dungy changed the name of the Buccaneers! That WHOLE time, I think 6 years, he was here put us FINALLY on the MAPS in the NFL.

We were just the YUCKY BUCS back then in the 80's.

My parents are PATS fans .. and well I have always despised my dad so I just stuck with the BUCS

Mace
08-25-2014, 06:02 PM
I still like my thread and I had a boat load of fun posting this past weekend ;-)

next time the BUCS play y'all I will wear some leather for MACE and crack my whip as I say BOOM BOOM! LOL

Bless you.

- - - Updated - - -

Good call.

Compared to most of my calls, it really was. I feel sharp and ready for the year.

coastal
12-28-2014, 02:59 PM

Yes we can!!
last place in the whole damn league.

this is why women should keep their yappers shut when it comes to football.

Now go do something womenly... like clean... or giggety giggety.

:popcorn:

Blondie
12-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Go suck it ...

At least my team sucks it all the way to the finish line and doesn't randomly start playing good in the final game against the Patriots ..

Dumb ass BILLS fans .. They are always a game too short or a yard to short or a shank to the right .. Lmao ..

We got a Superbowl win .. What do you got??

Now go make me a snack and take me for a walk along the causeway ... Quit interrupting my BIG FOOT show for this crap.

Kiss kiss I love you dear!!

WagonCircler
12-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Go suck it ...

At least my team sucks it all the way to the finish line and doesn't randomly start playing good in the final game against the Patriots ..

Dumb ass BILLS fans .. They are always a game too short or a yard to short or a shank to the right .. Lmao ..

We got a Superbowl win .. What do you got??

Now go make me a snack and take me for a walk along the causeway ... Quit interrupting my BIG FOOT show for this crap.

Kiss kiss I love you dear!!

Wow.

Drunk, stupid and annoying, with such a pathetic life that you spend your Sunday picking internet fights on web sites of teams you don't even like.

I never thought I'd say this, but I actually feel sorry for coastal.

Kudos.

Night Train
12-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Remember the " Hire Lovie ! " endorsement ?

How did that work out ?

Blondie
12-28-2014, 03:12 PM
Bwahahahahaha ... Yes, like I care what some angry no fun ******* wagon jerker thinks...you are beyond boring.

- - - Updated - - -

How did that work out ?

I so was hoping for some LOVE from the LOVSTER ..

here to next year .. Cheers .. Xoxoxoo

Blondie
12-28-2014, 03:14 PM
Our quarterbacks are worse than yours that's for shizzle!!

Lol .. Oh well ... We still have the beach and perfect weather .. Right??

Lol

Novacane
12-28-2014, 03:21 PM

How did that work out ?

I was one of them :couch: Thank God we didn't.

Novacane
12-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Our quarterbacks are worse than yours that's for shizzle!!

Lol .. Oh well ... We still have the beach and perfect weather .. Right??

Lol

No they're not! I'd like the Bills to bring Glennon in to compete with our stiffs.

Blondie
12-28-2014, 03:24 PM
I was one of them :couch: Thank God we didn't.

Everyone here in Tampa was very excited when he came ..

But in our minds no one will ever replace Dungy.

Mr. Pink
12-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Don't worry, we'll all hear next year how the Bucs are an up and coming team, even though they're basically the doormat of the NFC.

Novacane
12-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Mike Greenburg was all over their jocks before the season lol. He had Tampa 10-6 with a wild card Losing out to NO at 11-5. "experts" rofl

Night Train
12-28-2014, 06:41 PM
Mike Greenburg was all over their jocks before the season lol. He had Tampa 10-6 with a wild card Losing out to NO at 11-5. "experts" rofl

I read a bunch of known people on various sites picking them to win their division. They probably got that confused with picking 1st in this next draft.