PDA

View Full Version : Terry Pegula Wants To Buy The Buffalo Bills For More Than One Reason

BillsImpossible
08-21-2014, 08:04 PM
What is beneath RWS?

A 21st Century gold mine perhaps?

Did somebody say, "shale?"

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/orchard-park/eternal-flame-draws-crowds-to-orchard-park-20140819

Eternal Flame draws crowds to Orchard ParkThe wisp of fire flickers in a hollow behind a forest waterfall. The once-obscure marvel known as the Eternal Flame, located on a shale creek bed in Chestnut Ridge Park, is attracting increasing numbers of admiring hikers, scientists and even a crew from a new, yet-to-be-named Travel Channel show about unusual places.

More people have been coming to see the waterfall flame since research published last year declared it a “world record” natural gas “seep,” or leak, for the high-concentration ethane and propane – about 1 kilogram of gas a day – released from shale somewhere beneath the crack.

DetDannyWilliams
08-21-2014, 08:33 PM
It is really something to behold...when I was doing my bible study to be confirmed our class went to Chestnut Ridge Park to see the flame. The flame means "One, of the many signs to come for OUR LORD is on the way home. Son of Man will eradicate the earth of evil"!

Typ0
08-21-2014, 08:37 PM
He's buying the team not the land the stadium is on.

BertSquirtgum
08-21-2014, 08:43 PM
Erie County owns the land underneath the stadium. Your theory is now debunked.

Buffalo Thriller
08-21-2014, 09:01 PM
It is really something to behold...when I was doing my bible study to be confirmed our class went to Chestnut Ridge Park to see the flame. The flame means "One, of the many signs to come for OUR LORD is on the way home. Son of Man will eradicate the earth of evil"!

Orrrrr it's just natural gas emitting from a crack in the rock. Crazy Christians...

better days
08-21-2014, 09:50 PM
Orrrrr it's just natural gas emitting from a crack in the rock. Crazy Christians...

Or it is natural gas emitting from a crack in a rock that God created.

TrEd FTW
08-21-2014, 10:02 PM

http://i.imgur.com/RwyC8Mu.gif

Skooby
08-21-2014, 10:10 PM
We had a tire rim in a Buffalo creek that had an eternal flame there in Williamsville, so this is where Pegula should move the team. It's a sign, praise.....

better days
08-21-2014, 10:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RwyC8Mu.gif

Look at your avatar vs the pic in this post.

I will take a Crazy Christian over a CRAZY Atheist any day of the week, but especially on Sunday.

TrEd FTW
08-21-2014, 10:17 PM
Look at your avatar vs the pic in this post.

I will take a Crazy Christian over a CRAZY Atheist any day of the week, but especially on Sunday.

Usually you just make terrible football-related points. Now you're branching out.

Homegrown
08-21-2014, 10:18 PM
I will take a Crazy Christian over a CRAZY Atheist any day of the week, but especially on Sunday.What day would you take a crazy Muslim?

Skooby
08-21-2014, 10:28 PM
What day would you take a crazy Muslim?

Anyday the drone has a few extra sidewinders left to shoot.

Buffalo Thriller
08-22-2014, 12:22 AM
Or it is natural gas emitting from a crack in a rock that God created.

What's next? Are you going to tell me that Noah herded every known species in the animal kingdom on to a wooden ark to escape the great flood? Maybe you'll tell me that virgin birth is possible! Or that the Earth is 10,000 years old? Or that women were created from the rib of a man? I don't believe a logical person can believe that. Are you a logical person?

Fletch
08-22-2014, 05:35 AM
Usually you just make terrible football-related points. Now you're branching out.

LOL

He's diversifying his portfolio.

Night Train
08-22-2014, 05:48 AM
And an additional reason...Kim wants the Bills.

Kim bangs Terry.

Simple Math...not Common Core.

coastal
08-22-2014, 06:44 AM
I weep for the damage we have done.

ParanoidAndroid
08-22-2014, 07:40 AM

I lit my fart once. It was glorious. It means: decomposed organic material produces methane. When combined with oxygen gas and given sufficient heat energy, the exothermic reaction produces carbon dioxide and water so quickly that photons are released.

Goobylal
08-22-2014, 09:03 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOW7270RLM4

stuckincincy
08-22-2014, 11:52 AM
I lit my fart once. It was glorious. It means: decomposed organic material produces methane. When combined with oxygen gas and given sufficient heat energy, the exothermic reaction produces carbon dioxide and water so quickly that photons are released.

Impressive...a fricative in action.