PDA

View Full Version : The Bills ultimate goal this season 8-8, better or BUST!!!

blackonyx89
08-23-2014, 08:57 AM
Regardless of how the season goes good or bad, they must win at least 8 games. And when was the last time we've seen this team at 8-8? 2004. And if they reach that record, they still need to improve with a better coach, possibly a better QB corp and secondary to get to playoff level. By the way things are looking with the players complaining about Marrone his mental meltdowns and over intensity in training camp, I hope we're not going back to the old days of the Bickering Bills. We'll see..........

better days
08-23-2014, 09:14 AM
Regardless of how the season goes good or bad, they must win at least 8 games. And when was the last time we've seen this team at 8-8? 2004. And if they reach that record, they still need to improve with a better coach, possibly a better QB corp and secondary to get to playoff level. By the way things are looking with the players complaining about Marrone his mental meltdowns and over intensity in training camp, I hope we're not going back to the old days of the Bickering Bills. We'll see..........

Well, the Bickering Bills went to the Super bowl 4 times.

I would be happy to go back to that.

I posted before that if the Bills don't finish better than 8-8, someone needs to be fired, most likely Crossman & Hackett.

JoeMama
08-23-2014, 10:22 AM
Hackett should definitely be on the hot seat.

Look how incredible CJ Spiller looked under Chan Gailey. CJ was a monster in 2012. Running inside. Bouncing it outside. Catching tons of screens. 6 yards per carry.

How incompetent of an OC do you have to be to completely misuse a guy with his skill set?

It's baffling.