PDA

View Full Version : Madden 15

Turf
08-24-2014, 06:28 AM
Since we were talking about EA last week, I thought I'd share my impressions on Madden 15. I've got the EA pre play pack, whatever you want to call it. I finally got around to it last night and was pleasantly surprised.
First of all the graphics, camera angles, stadium, and environment are stunning. I was really surprised to see something that didn't look and feel artificial and automaton, like Madden always has for me. In addition to that, the gameplay has been improved as well. I haven't seen a linebacker jump 15 ft. in the air to intercept a pass, and for the first time for me, the game just feels and looks like football. The tackling and upgraded graphics are just wow.
Since I'm in the trial I did not take the time yet to delve into the career modes, because I don't know if I'll get to transfer them to the regular game Tuesday.
I think however, most of you will be surprised by it. Just my two cents.

GvilleBills
08-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Cool. Gonna get the demo today, warm up for Tuesday

DraftBoy
08-24-2014, 10:30 AM
With no NCAA Football game this year I would hope they would combine the development teams together to get the best possible game they could. Glad to hear its better than last year, which I thought was a really poor game.

DynaPaul
08-24-2014, 11:37 AM
Still ain't buying it.

stuckincincy
08-24-2014, 08:07 PM
Bogus package cover. Sherman wasn't depicted grabbing a DEN receiver during the make-up game for the NFL's shafting SEA against PGH in 2006.

SquishDaFish
08-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Downloading now lol