• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Ram's Bradford out for season - that should spice up the vet QB market

Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Ram's Bradford out for season - that should spice up the vet QB market

I always liked Bradford. Wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in if STL ends up cutting him next offseason. Can't be any worse than EJ and since we don't have first next year anyways.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
      I always liked Bradford. Wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in if STL ends up cutting him next offseason. Can't be any worse than EJ and since we don't have first next year anyways.
      2 injuries in college, then 3 major injuries in 5 NFL seasons. Zero mobility and tissue paper for knees.

Sounds perfect.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Homegrown
        Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
        • Jul 2008

Trade EJ for the Ram's 2015 #1....git er dun OBD

Comment

• Jaybird
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Homegrown View Post
          Trade EJ for the Ram's 2015 #1....git er dun OBD
          why on earth would the rams even consider that... for a late round pick maybe, and that doesn't make sense for the bills... he is still the best option on the team

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

I guess the worries about Bradford were correct after all. He is made of glass.

Comment

• John Doe
              Florida Man
              • Jul 2002

Why wasn't this guy wearing a knee brace?

Comment

• Homegrown
                Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Jaybird View Post
                why on earth would the rams even consider that... for a late round pick maybe, and that doesn't make sense for the bills... he is still the best option on the team
                The comment was made in jest...tongue-in-cheek, kind Sir

Comment

• EDS
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                  2 injuries in college, then 3 major injuries in 5 NFL seasons. Zero mobility and tissue paper for knees.

Sounds perfect.
                  Sounds almost like a certain QB near and dear to our hearts.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                    • Jun 2024

...If the Rams decide they don't want to go with Hill, they have a few marginal options in free agency. The team could sign Josh Freeman, Kyle Orton or Tyler Thigpen.

There's also a few trades the team could possibly look into. Eagles coach Chip Kelly said last week that he'd listen to offers for Mark Sanchez, but also added that 'it better be a pretty good deal in terms of what it is.'

The Rams could also gauge the Redskins' interest in trading Kirk Cousins. Jay Gruden could get himself out of a possible quarterback controversy in Washington if he's willing to dump Cousins.

Former Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann said on Saturday that he thought Cousins was outplaying Redskins starter Robert Griffin III. Gruden insisted since the day he was hired though that RG3 is the team's starting quarterback.....

Those are basically our options as well if we want or need to replace EJ.
                    Last edited by Guest; 08-24-2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Mad Max
                      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                      ...If the Rams decide they don't want to go with Hill, they have a few marginal options in free agency. The team could sign Josh Freeman, Kyle Orton or Tyler Thigpen.

There's also a few trades the team could possibly look into. Eagles coach Chip Kelly said last week that he'd listen to offers for Mark Sanchez, but also added that 'it better be a pretty good deal in terms of what it is.'

The Rams could also gauge the Redskins' interest in trading Kirk Cousins. Jay Gruden could get himself out of a possible quarterback controversy in Washington if he's willing to dump Cousins.

Former Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann said on Saturday that he thought Cousins was outplaying Redskins starter Robert Griffin III. Gruden insisted since the day he was hired though that RG3 is the team's starting quarterback.....

Those are basically our options as well if we want or need to replace EJ.
                      If the skins would take a 2nd round pick for Cousins i do it
                      immediately. At worst he's a legitimate backup. At best he is our franchise if/when the EJ experiment is
                      deemed a failure.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by EDS View Post
                        Sounds almost like a certain QB near and dear to our hearts.
                        No it doesn't.

Comment

• Swiper
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2010

As mentioned three posts above... if the Rams are able to wiggle Cousins out of the Redskins and the Bills didn't even try to do that - I'll be.... well I can't be any more disappointed in the Bills than I already am.
                          Last edited by swiper; 08-24-2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Crisis
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Night Train View Post

Sounds perfect.
                            He's pretty much EJ except he's actually decent when he plays.
                            Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                            Vanek is Austrian not European
                            Originally posted by Prov401
                            Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                            Originally posted by better days
                            I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                              He's pretty much EJ except he's actually decent when he plays.
                              remember chris chandler? he was actually a fairly good qb when he was on the field. the trick was getting him healthy long enough to be effective. he did qb that falcons team to the superbowl
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X