• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Bills QB Roster

Even though we're already ****ed, if EJ goes down, which is pretty much inevitable, we're royally ****ed.

I'm not sure an NFL team has EVER gone into the season with such inept QBs. And it's a damn shame because the rest of the roster is good enough to win more than they lose.

It's totally irresponsible and reprehensible what OBD has assembled under center for 2014.
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills QB Roster

Been saying it since day one.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

I echoed the same sentiment last year.

With even average QB play last year this team was a borderline playoff team.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
        Even though we're already ****ed, if EJ goes down, which is pretty much inevitable, we're royally ****ed.

I'm not sure an NFL team has EVER gone into the season with such inept QBs. And it's a damn shame because the rest of the roster is good enough to win more than they lose.

It's totally irresponsible and reprehensible what OBD has assembled under center for 2014.
        The 1985 Bills had washed up Ferragamo & Dufek, who got cut after opening day & replaced by never would be Mathison, who ended up the starter & got cut before the next season. The only QB worth a damn was a rookie (Reich) who started the season on IR & spent most of the season on it and wouldn't start a game until 1989.

Comment

• Swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

This is going down in the anals of Bills history with Dufek & Marangi.

The terrible thing is with a decent QB (even a Fitzpatrick), this is a good team.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

2 years in a row the front office did absolutely nothing to improve the situation behind the starting QB. Jordan Palmer looked like Robert Palmer last night.

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
              2 years in a row the front office did absolutely nothing to improve the situation behind the starting QB. Jordan Palmer looked like Robert Palmer last night.
              Just terrible. OBD doesn't draft QBs often enough (to hit on one), and when they do they do it in the wrong year (Losman/Aaron Rodgers) (Manuel/Bortles) etc....

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

Billy Jo Hobart anyone?
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                  Just terrible. OBD doesn't draft QBs often enough (to hit on one), and when they do they do it in the wrong year (Losman/Aaron Rodgers) (Manuel/Bortles) etc....
                  It's not really the drafting that upsets me as much as the fact that they are in year 2 with EJ and there's no veteran behind him to push him, or step in if he can't hack it.

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                    It's not really the drafting that upsets me as much as the fact that they are in year 2 with EJ and there's no veteran behind him to push him, or step in if he can't hack it.
                    I think the Bills will pick up a QB when one becomes available after teams make their cuts.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                      I think the Bills will pick up a QB when one becomes available after teams make their cuts.
                      Trying to win with other teams' rejects? We've seen this episode before and it ends with a train wreck.

As usual, the team goes into the season well under the cap when they could have made moves for just a few million that would have gone a long way.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

The difference between Jets and Bills...

Jets want to win -- Geno Smith is better than Manuel yet they still bring in Vick.

Bills don't care --- They bring in no one and end up with Jordan Palmer

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post
                          The difference between Jets and Bills...

Jets want to win -- Geno Smith is better than Manuel yet they still bring in Vick.

Bills don't care --- They bring in no one and end up with Jordan Palmer
                          I had no interest in the Bills getting Vick when the Jets got him, but that was under the faulty assumption that the Bills would do something else about backup QB.

I should have known better.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Really? Orton can play. Why is he not in here? Is he too good to back up EJ they need less talent not more?

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Who though. Anyone cut isn't going to be much better than the steaming pile of crap the Bills have at the backup spot right now. This year's QB situation is worse than last year's, imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X