PDA

View Full Version : Bills Cut Landon Cohen...?

Mahdi
08-30-2014, 07:13 AM
Don't understand these people.

coastal
08-30-2014, 07:15 AM
Sounds like a soap opera star.

DraftBoy
08-30-2014, 07:33 AM
He had a great camp but the Bills were never going to carry 5 DT's. He's older than both Bryant and Charles and they made plays v. other teams 1st and 2nd units whereas Cohen only did it v 3rd unit.

I hope he gets picked up by another team but it was a numbers game plain and simple.

casdhf
08-30-2014, 07:39 AM
I also think he is way less likely to be picked up than Bryant or Charles should we need to sign him again later. Who knows if the injury bug will hit or if Dareus will be suspended at all. I think it is a good bet that Cohen will be available.

Don't Panic
08-30-2014, 07:52 AM
He was probably the one guy who truly stood out on this team over the last five weeks. I sure hope they know what they're doing here... once again, it doesn't appear so.

Meathead
08-30-2014, 07:58 AM
hes a journeyman vet that shined amongst scrubs and cuts. no big surprise really

and what kind of black guy has a last name like cohen anyway? his first name should be ezra and he should be a jeweler in minhattin

The Jokeman
08-30-2014, 12:41 PM
hes a journeyman vet that shined amongst scrubs and cuts. no big surprise really

and what kind of black guy has a last name like cohen anyway? his first name should be ezra and he should be a jeweler in minhattin

Because he really had control over his last name unless he does the Chad Ochocinco thing.

stuckincincy
08-30-2014, 12:44 PM

Or change it to Candy and work the tranny clubs in SF.

DynaPaul
08-30-2014, 02:46 PM

Whoopi Goldberg.