PDA

View Full Version : If Orton doesn't become our #1 QB immediately, I'm going to snap

Skooby
08-31-2014, 12:44 PM
There's zero reason to not have EJ sit down & learn behind a 10 year veteran QB. It's painfully obvious that EJ cannot currently function at the position & has some major mechanical issues with his footwork. The rest of the team is stacked with talent at nearly every position but QB. Orton is the better QB right now, just play the best players.

Woodman
08-31-2014, 12:46 PM
Impossible, 3 to 4 weeks at least.

JoeMama
08-31-2014, 12:46 PM
There's zero reason to not have EJ sit down & learn behind a 10 year veteran QB. It's painfully obvious that EJ cannot currently function at the position & has some major mechanical issues withis footwork. The rest of the team is chalked with talent at nearly every position but QB. Orton is the better QB right now, just play the best players.

Orton doesn't know our system, our receivers, and may not be able to locate Buffalo on an unmarked map. We don't need to throw him to the wolves like we did with Jordan Palmer. A QB can't do his job if he doesn't have a working knowledge of the offense.

Orton needs a few weeks running the scout team and learning the playbook.

Given EJ's injury history and his lack of progression thus far, Orton's opportunity WILL come at some point and I think he'll make the most of it.

Have some patience.

YardRat
08-31-2014, 01:28 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

ICRockets
08-31-2014, 01:30 PM
I mean, it's not like it's difficult to run our offense. Tell CJ Spiller to run straight up the middle, then give Fred Jackson all the plays in open space. Really play to both their strengths. Then make sure you throw the ball to Scott Chandler. Right in the hands, or else he might catch it.

BertSquirtgum
08-31-2014, 01:32 PM
Are you a complete idiot? How can he come in and start not knowing even one page of the playbook?

Mr. Miyagi
08-31-2014, 01:33 PM
You're going to have to snap then, and I'd like to watch.

Skooby
08-31-2014, 01:40 PM

It wouldn't be the first time.

BillsOverDolphins
08-31-2014, 01:41 PM
You see, that's what's sad...Orton probably hasn't gotten a copy of the playbook, yet he's already better suited for the position than EJ.

EJ is just terrible. There's absolutely no shred of evidence that points to him becoming anything in this league. Every single thing he does--that is, every aspect that goes into the QB position--is subpar.

Night Train
08-31-2014, 03:03 PM
So there IS an upside !

notacon
08-31-2014, 04:02 PM
Orton the "best QB on the team"?!?!? :rofl:

Sorry, but Orton has a history and it's not very pretty.

Historian
08-31-2014, 05:43 PM
Week 7

Meathead
08-31-2014, 05:54 PM
the best thing of course would be for ej to put it together and keep the job

what would the worst thing be?

well that seems easy - where they go back and forth swapping starts locked in an epic mathison/ferragamo battle of suck

or maybe it would be worse if they were both marginally acceptable so we could argue about it incessantly all season long

cmon ej!

CoolBreeze
08-31-2014, 06:15 PM
Do you have a timer or beeper that lets you know to post another thread every 5 minutes?
There's zero reason to not have EJ sit down & learn behind a 10 year veteran QB. It's painfully obvious that EJ cannot currently function at the position & has some major mechanical issues with his footwork. The rest of the team is stacked with talent at nearly every position but QB. Orton is the better QB right now, just play the best players.

Skooby
08-31-2014, 06:22 PM
Do you have a timer or beeper that lets you know to post another thread every 5 minutes?

Ha, a, did your humor get you a show?

JoeMama
08-31-2014, 06:33 PM
Orton the "best QB on the team"?!?!? :rofl:

15,019 yards, 58.5% comp rate, 83 TDs, 59 INTs

Works for me.

All we need is some stability at QB and we can make a push. We have playmakers at RB/WR and a D that creates pressure and forces turnovers.

If EJ can't take the next step, Orton will take the reigns. And he'll probably be an upgrade.

Typ0
08-31-2014, 07:13 PM
no way man that's too much of a wrench in the works right out of the gate. Give him a few weeks and see how Manual does. I agree about pulling the trigger if EJ isn't getting it done but only if he's tanking.

Jry44
08-31-2014, 07:22 PM
Then when you snap, please take it out on your lap top, smart phone, tablet, or anything else that you use to post threads with...

POTLAND PSILBYLO
08-31-2014, 07:24 PM
I think we all prefer Wood

DynaPaul
08-31-2014, 08:03 PM
We have to wait for EJ to go down with a phantom injury first and then Marrone will stick with the hot hand.

Generalissimus Gibby
08-31-2014, 08:05 PM
Relax Mitch, EJ has injury problems, I think we see Orty before week 5, I just hope its not too late to salvage the season by that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Relax Mitch, EJ has injury problems, I think we see Orty before week 5, I just hope its not too late to salvage the season by that time.

notacon
08-31-2014, 08:31 PM

Works for me.

All we need is some stability at QB and we can make a push. We have playmakers at RB/WR and a D that creates pressure and forces turnovers.

If EJ can't take the next step, Orton will take the reigns. And he'll probably be an upgrade.

Orton is a loser. I don't care about his stats. Irrelevant. He sucks. He's always sucked and he always will suck.

He went 10-5 his first season with the Bears, and he what held the team back. After that, he went 25-30. He sucks.

I don't have a clear idea what Manuel is, or is not capable of growing into...I do know that Orton sucks. He's not a NFL starter.

JoeMama
08-31-2014, 11:01 PM
Orton is a loser. I don't care about his stats. Irrelevant. He sucks. He's always sucked and he always will suck.

He went 10-5 his first season with the Bears, and he what held the team back. After that, he went 25-30. He sucks.

I don't have a clear idea what Manuel is, or is not capable of growing into...I do know that Orton sucks. He's not a NFL starter.

So let me get this straight.

Orton is a loser even though he doesn't have a losing record as a starting QB.

His above average stats are irrelevant because he's a "loser" who technically isn't a loser.

And he's definitely worse than EJ Manuel even though you admit you have no idea if Manuel will be good or not.

Makes sense...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/facepalm6.gif (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/facepalm6.gif.html)

BTW if Orton "holds us back" to a 10-5 record, I'll take that all day.

Strongman
08-31-2014, 11:54 PM
If EJ stinks it up against the Bears, then Orton should get the start against the Dolphins in Week 2. It makes no sense sticking with EJ and risk losing to a division rival.

justasportsfan
09-01-2014, 08:24 AM

Skooby snapped years ago with his make believe sources.

justasportsfan
09-01-2014, 08:25 AM

His above average stats are irrelevant because he's a "loser" who technically isn't a loser.

And he's definitely worse than EJ Manuel even though you admit you have no idea if Manuel will be good or not.

Makes sense...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/facepalm6.gif (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/facepalm6.gif.html)

Notacon logic

YardRat
09-01-2014, 08:34 AM
If EJ stinks it up against the Bears, then Orton should get the start against the Dolphins in Week 2. It makes no sense sticking with EJ and risk losing to a division rival.

Thad 'the Dolphin-killer' Lewis will probably be available.

Skooby
09-01-2014, 08:50 AM
They canned 3 of the 4 QB's over the last several days and not one person including coaches has came out on record saying EJ's our guy since then. I have no idea about how it works at other people's jobs but if 3 of 4 folks with the same job title as me lose their job at work, I'd be a little concerned. If I'm the 1 of 4 remaining, I'd like to hear something to the effect about how the management wants to keep me around. Call me crazy but it's been a QB bloodbath at OBD, major changes and minimal words spoken. Notice how there's not been a press conference welcoming Orton ? Wonder what they might ask Orton or the coach when their sitting there ?

better days
09-01-2014, 08:57 AM
Orton is a GOOD back up.

And if EJ gets injured or fails to develop this year, Orton is a good fall back for next year until the Bills can get someone BETTER.

notacon
09-01-2014, 10:34 AM

Makes sense...

The Bears that went 10-5 did so despite Orton, not because of him. Orton held back a very good team. The Bills of 2013 and 2014 are no where near the Bears.

Don't you remember watching Orton that year. It was painful! He was God-awful. I don't think he has gotten any better.

notacon
09-01-2014, 11:25 AM
And...BTW...what does not make "sense" to me is that Manuel is getting judged after starting 10 games. Orton has started 70.

After Orton was put in for an injured Grossman in 2005 for the Bears, he was rated one of the worst QB in the league with a passer rating of only 59.7. The Bears though so much of him that they brought in Brian Griese for the starting job in 2006. Orton was relegated to third string and did not pay a game that year. 2007 was not much better for Orton.

He fared a little better in 2008, mainly because the Bears had crappy QB's all the way around. No surprise that the Bears traded Orton to Denver for a much better QB, Jay Cutler. Orton eventually lost his job to Tim "most overrated Qb ever" Tebow. Certainly, Orton showed flashes of competence, but he really has never shown that he can be a reliable NFL starter, much less a franchise QB.

What does not make "sense" to me, is thinking that Orton is some kind of answer. He's not. After 70 NFL starts, it is obvious to anyone with their eyes open.

stuckincincy
09-01-2014, 11:37 AM

Makes sense...

I don't see where Orton has above average stats. Unless I missed things the only newsprint he has got - for years - is fleecing DAL and now fleecing BUF.

He does have above average smarts, or his agent does, to get 5M out of DAL, and only having to subject his body to the rigors of 13 game appearances in the last 4 years.

Then along comes BUF's brain trust, feeling a bit of public ire about their implicit defense of picking Manuel at #16 last year, and sign a confirmed bench sitter to a potential 5M deal. A week before the regular season.

The beat goes on.

Cleve
09-01-2014, 11:38 AM
EJ Manuel is a Bizarro world coded anagram for JP Losman?

The guy who picked and hired Losm.... I mean.... Manuel..... should be discharged from the Bills organization..... oh wait.......LOL

stuckincincy
09-01-2014, 11:46 AM
EJ Manuel is a Bizarro world coded anagram for JP Losman?

The guy who picked and hired Losm.... I mean.... Manuel..... should be discharged from the Bills organization..... oh wait.......LOL

What does that have to do with Orton? That crowd is long gone...

Cleve
09-01-2014, 12:04 PM
What does that have to do with Orton? That crowd is long gone...

Well, it was an aside - since I'm shaking my head in dismay that the team is in such a sorry state of affairs, despite all the hoopla over the "Nu-Bills".

But, you want an Orton thought.....

Didn't we learn from our past failures with elevating backup QBs to starter status? I can't even believe it's being discussed..... again. And I can't believe the Bills "management" has put Bills' fans in this woeful place - again!!!

Skooby
09-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Well, it was an aside - since I'm shaking my head in dismay that the team is in such a sorry state of affairs, despite all the hoopla over the "Nu-Bills".

But, you want an Orton thought.....

Didn't we learn from our past failures with elevating backup QBs to starter status? I can't even believe it's being discussed..... again. And I can't believe the Bills "management" has put Bills' fans in this woeful place - again!!!

Like back-up Kurt Warner or Tom Brady ?

better days
09-01-2014, 12:46 PM

Brady was YOUNG as a back up.

Warner was OLD, but was a Super Bowl QB when he signed with the Cards, not a .500% QB like Orton.

Even if Orton plays GREAT, he would not be the long term answer to the Bills problems at 32 years old.

Skooby
09-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Warner was OLD, but was a Super Bowl QB when he signed with the Cards, not a .500% QB like Orton.

Warner spent the 1998 season as St. Louis's third-string quarterback behind Tony Banks and Steve Bono, got handed the keys to a very talented surrounding cast & performed incredibly well. EJ has looked horrible & lost to say the least, thinking he will get better soon is naïve.

better days
09-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Warner spent the 1998 season as St. Louis's third-string quarterback behind Tony Banks and Steve Bono, got handed the keys to a very talented surrounding cast & performed incredibly well. EJ has looked horrible & lost to say the least, thinking he will get better soon is naïve.

Thinking Orton will lead the Bills to the promised land is incredibly naive.

Unless he is injured, I think EJ should play every snap this year for better or worse.

Let him sink or swim.

notacon
09-01-2014, 01:58 PM

Oh dear. Are you seriously comparing Orton..Kyle Orton to Warner and Brady?!?!? Really???

The comparisons end with them all being "back-ups"...the same way one could say that all NFL QB's played QB in some kind of college.

These two were the biggest anomalies of all time in the NFL. But, even despite that most unexpected success, the differences between them, and Orton are like Venus and Mars.

Brady was drafted in the sixth round, and no one thought he would even be a competent starter, much less one of the best all time QB's. But, when he came in for an injured Bledsoe, he IMMEDIATELY showed that he was something special. Bledsoe would never start for the Pats again. Brady's first season starting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Brady) had him "win 11 of the 14 games Brady started, and six straight to finish the regular season, winning the AFC East and entering the playoffs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001%E2%80%9302_NFL_playoffs) with a first-round bye. Brady finished with 2,843 passing yards and 18 touchdowns and earned an invitation to the Pro Bowl (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Pro_Bowl)."

Warner was undrafted, and was let go by the first club he signed with. He did show great promise in the Arena Football League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Warner), being named a AFL's First Team All Star in '96 & '97 and led the Iowa Barnstormers to Arena Bowl appearances both years. "Warner's performance was so impressive that he would be named twelfth out of the 20 Best Arena Football Players of all time."

He then went to NFL Europe and led the league in touchdown passes and passing yards.

When Warner got his chance to start in the NFL in St. Louis after Trent Green was injured, Warner tore up the league and " put together one of the top seasons by a quarterback in NFL history, throwing for 4,353 yards with 41 touchdown passes and a completion rate of 65.1%."

Kyle Orton's only similar experience is that he was backup and replaced the starter because of injury. Orton's first year had him at the bottom of all NFL QB's in passer rating, and he promptly lost the starting job the next season, not even playing in one game.

Warner and Brady PROVED that they were stars from almost the first moment they got a chance to start in the NFL. Orton has started 70 games and is still the mediocre QB he started out as.

So...your comparison is silly and not very accurate.

Manuel may be a bust, and, in time, may prove that he is no where near a star as a starting NFL QB...we just don't know yet. With Orton we KNOW he's not a competent regular starting QB, and to push aside Manuel before it is absolutely clear that he's not going to make it, thrusting Orton into that job would be counter productive and incredibly stupid.

Skooby
09-01-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm saying that matured / experienced back-ups can come into situations & make the team better, Warner was an extreme example but it's not like there's not similarities between the teams in talent.

Oh dear. Are you seriously comparing Orton..Kyle Orton to Warner and Brady?!?!? Really???

The comparisons end with them all being "back-ups"...the same way one could say that all NFL QB's played QB in some kind of college.

These two were the biggest anomalies of all time in the NFL. But, even despite that most unexpected success, the differences between them, and Orton are like Venus and Mars.

Brady was drafted in the sixth round, and no one thought he would even be a competent starter, much less one of the best all time QB's. But, when he came in for an injured Bledsoe, he IMMEDIATELY showed that he was something special. Bledsoe would never start for the Pats again. Brady's first season starting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Brady) had him "win 11 of the 14 games Brady started, and six straight to finish the regular season, winning the AFC East and entering the playoffs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001%E2%80%9302_NFL_playoffs) with a first-round bye. Brady finished with 2,843 passing yards and 18 touchdowns and earned an invitation to the Pro Bowl (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Pro_Bowl)."

Warner was undrafted, and was let go by the first club he signed with. He did show great promise in the Arena Football League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Warner), being named a AFL's First Team All Star in '96 & '97 and led the Iowa Barnstormers to Arena Bowl appearances both years. "Warner's performance was so impressive that he would be named twelfth out of the 20 Best Arena Football Players of all time."

He then went to NFL Europe and led the league in touchdown passes and passing yards.

When Warner got his chance to start in the NFL in St. Louis after Trent Green was injured, Warner tore up the league and " put together one of the top seasons by a quarterback in NFL history, throwing for 4,353 yards with 41 touchdown passes and a completion rate of 65.1%."

Kyle Orton's only similar experience is that he was backup and replaced the starter because of injury. Orton's first year had him at the bottom of all NFL QB's in passer rating, and he promptly lost the starting job the next season, not even playing in one game.

Warner and Brady PROVED that they were stars from almost the first moment they got a chance to start in the NFL. Orton has started 70 games and is still the mediocre QB he started out as.

So...your comparison is silly and not very accurate.

Manuel may be a bust, and, in time, may prove that he is no where near a star as a starting NFL QB...we just don't know yet. With Orton we KNOW he's not a competent regular starting QB, and to push aside Manuel before it is absolutely clear that he's not going to make it, thrusting Orton into that job would be counter productive and incredibly stupid.

Mr. Pink
09-01-2014, 02:05 PM

Warner was given the job because Trent Green, the Rams big FA signing in 1999, went down with a season ending injury in preseason.

Skooby
09-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Warner was given the job because Trent Green, the Rams big FA signing in 1999, went down with a season ending injury in preseason.
Yeah, I get that. If Trent played, would he had been the NFL's MVP & Superbowl MVP / Champion ?

Mr. Pink
09-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Yeah, I get that. If Trent played, would he had been the NFL's MVP & Superbowl MVP / Champion ?

If Trent doesn't get hurt, there is no greatest show on turf and no one knows who Kurt Warner even is.

Much like if Bledsoe doesn't get hurt no one knows who Tom Brady even is and Bledsoe likely never plays for the Bills.

notacon
09-01-2014, 02:27 PM
These 'woulda-coulda-shoulda' games are fairly entertaining, but not very educational.

I see two facts...10 games in not enough to kick a young QB out the door....Kyle Orton is not a viable starting QB in the NFL.

Hoping that Manuel will possibly "get-it" is a much smaller stretch than Orton leading us to anything more than a 8-8 record.

The 2014 draft **** up by the Bills is looming larger and larger. You make a gamble like that if the QB position is settled. Obviously, it's not.

That 2015 first round choice would come in very handy if we are going to get another QB. Which, no matter how Manuel does this year, is the smart thing to do.

I'm afraid that the Bills are going to have to wait for that new owner to take over. The Bills have NEVER, and I mean NEVER handled the QB position with any semblance of competence. There is zero reason to trust them now since it's still the same group of **** ups that Wilson wanted.

JoeMama
09-01-2014, 02:42 PM
I don't see where Orton has above average stats.

Then apparently you're blind.

Sorry but that's above average, unless you live in pretentious "stuckincincy" fantasy land.

BillsOverDolphins
09-01-2014, 02:55 PM
These 'woulda-coulda-shoulda' games are fairly entertaining, but not very educational.

I see two facts...10 games in not enough to kick a young QB out the door....Kyle Orton is not a viable starting QB in the NFL.

Hoping that Manuel will possibly "get-it" is a much smaller stretch than Orton leading us to anything more than a 8-8 record.

The 2014 draft **** up by the Bills is looming larger and larger. You make a gamble like that if the QB position is settled. Obviously, it's not.

That 2015 first round choice would come in very handy if we are going to get another QB. Which, no matter how Manuel does this year, is the smart thing to do.

I'm afraid that the Bills are going to have to wait for that new owner to take over. The Bills have NEVER, and I mean NEVER handled the QB position with any semblance of competence. There is zero reason to trust them now since it's still the same group of **** ups that Wilson wanted.

Why do you write so much to say so little?

Skooby
09-01-2014, 03:01 PM

He's posting gibberish, it's hard to understand.

notacon
09-01-2014, 03:30 PM

He's posting gibberish, it's hard to understand.

Oh dear....the Bobbsie Twins of the clueless circle jerk club.

Why is it when dim witted posters cannot refute sound, logical and reasonable posts, they have to resort to such frivolous inanity? What..too many words for you?? What a lame and ignorant cry baby.

Jesus.

It's very easy to understand what I am saying, and I have said more in just a few posts than your constricted little heads can handle.

The fact is that you two are ridiculous, and you cannot present any credible, coherent argument...so...you go all immature and whiney.

Grow the **** up!

BertSquirtgum
09-01-2014, 03:39 PM
I only want Kyle Orton to start because he is white and EJ Manuel is black. White power

better days
09-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Well, I just heard an interview Orton did on WGR.

He said "Job #1 is to help EJ & that is what I plan to do."

Said he really did not give any team other than the Bills any consideration, this is where he wanted to be.

BillsOverDolphins
09-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Said he really did not give any team other than the Bills any consideration, this is where he wanted to be.

That's obviously bull****, but sentiments appreciated.

better days
09-01-2014, 04:31 PM
That's obviously bull****, but sentiments appreciated.

Well, I just heard an interview on the John Murphy show as well with Takeo Spikes.

Takeo said he told Brandon what a great fan base the Bills have before he signed here.

He said he told him, If you want to go someplace where football & football players matter, go to BUFFALO.

Takeo said, you want to go where you are wanted, when Murph brought up his last game for the Bengals that was played in Buffalo.

When asked if the Bills could compete with the Pats* this year, Spikes answered: "Absolutely WE can, notice I did not say they, I said WE, I am a Buffalo Bill at heart."

Skooby
09-01-2014, 04:31 PM
True vets say the right thing, then a little slip by EJ & he's got his back.

swiper
09-01-2014, 04:34 PM
:rofl:

Funny. The same can be said for you. If fact, when most posters read your name, that's exactly what they think.

better days
09-01-2014, 04:38 PM
True vets say the right thing, then a little slip by EJ & he's got his back.

Well, if/when EJ gets injured Orton said he will be ready to go.

Said he would be ready to play against the Bears if necessary.

I like our chances much more now to make the playoffs than before.

Quick question, how many people still think the Bills win 4 games or less?

BillsOverDolphins
09-01-2014, 04:40 PM
If EJ is benched after the Week 1 debacle we could win 8+ games. He likely won't be, so I see 6-10 in our future

Mr. Pink
09-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Orton wanted to come here because this is probably the only place in the league right now where he could legitimately start at some point during the year. So it makes sense for him to want to come here. He's a competitor and wants to play.

What other team would he have a legitimate chance at actually seeing the field in 2014?

better days
09-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Orton wanted to come here because this is probably the only place in the league right now where he could legitimately start at some point during the year. So it makes sense for him to want to come here. He's a competitor and wants to play.

What other team would he have a legitimate chance at actually seeing the field in 2014?

The Cowboys.

Romo has a bad back & did not look good in preseason.

Jerry was pissed about losing Orton. Especially since he still has to pay him.

Mr. Pink
09-01-2014, 04:50 PM
The Cowboys.

Romo has a bad back & did not look good in preseason.

Jerry was pissed about losing Orton. Especially since he still has to pay him.

Barring injury, Romo won't be yanked off the field.

better days
09-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Barring injury, Romo won't be yanked off the field.

Agreed, I wonder what the odds in Vegas are of Tony Romo, Peyton Manning & Tom Brady all playing 16 games?

I could see any/all of them missing games.

Mr. Pink
09-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Agreed, I wonder what the odds in Vegas are of Tony Romo, Peyton Manning & Tom Brady all playing 16 games?

I could see any/all of them missing games.

I'll say none of them miss any games. Brady and Manning barring season ending injuries simply don't miss games cuz they're banged up.

My point was no other franchise would Orton have a chance to be called upon because the starter was ineffective and got yanked. It makes sense for him to want to come here and here alone if he was still in it to play some games and not just collect a paycheck.

better days
09-01-2014, 05:06 PM
I'll say none of them miss any games. Brady and Manning barring season ending injuries simply don't miss games cuz they're banged up.

My point was no other franchise would Orton have a chance to be called upon because the starter was ineffective and got yanked. It makes sense for him to want to come here and here alone if he was still in it to play some games and not just collect a paycheck.

He said he was brought in here to be the back up.

I could see him thinking EJ might get injured, but I doubt EJ gets yanked for bad play.

Aside from the Bills lack of TD's, EJ has not played as bad this preseason as some would have you believe.

And all three of those QB's are OLDER. Injuries take longer to heal in your 30's than your 20's

notacon
09-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Funny. The same can be said for you. If fact, when most posters read your name, that's exactly what they think.

Jealously will get you nowhere.

Skooby
09-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Jealously will get you nowhere.

Well, I can only say thank you for your presence & the gifts you bestow on us.

Bill Cody
09-02-2014, 09:50 AM

yeah, totally Orton's headed for the Hall

trapezeus
09-02-2014, 11:41 AM
i'm excited for the kyle orton signing. it's been a while since i remember hoping that kelly holcomb could be a starter for us. How excellent. To not have a QB controversy over which crappy QB is technically better would be really hard on all of us.

Skooby
09-02-2014, 02:18 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2184485-insider-buzz-bills-ready-to-pull-the-plug-if-manuels-struggles-continue?utm_campaign=tsiphone&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook.com

stuckincincy
09-08-2014, 06:59 PM

Got any photos of the snap?

Skooby
09-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Got any photos of the snap?

Oh snap !

stuckincincy
09-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Oh snap !

:kid:

BillsImpossible
09-08-2014, 07:09 PM
I will never take preseason seriously ever again.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-08-2014, 09:11 PM
EJ actually did okay yesterday. He wasn't special but he did enough when it mattered and was a decent game manager and more importantly he did not do anything that I can say if it wasn't for this or if it wasn't for that we'd lose. Methinks EJ deserves at least another week.

Skooby
09-29-2014, 07:28 PM

Whew, I can lay off the meds now.