PDA

View Full Version : Please name any Bills player that has defended EJ's play this season

Skooby
09-01-2014, 06:33 AM
The coaches & management are scrambling to get new QB's in house but I'd like to hear the EJ support from his teammates. Has any team members spoke up and said EJ is our QB or even mentioned leader ? The guy has been a hot mess this off-season, so are the players supporting him & his play ??

Fletch
09-01-2014, 06:42 AM
The coaches & management are scrambling to get new QB's in house

Usually there's an unwritten 3 years before a GM and HC can be fired. But in this case, and without a 1st-round pick next year, not to mention no original 4th-rounder either, there's no reason to wait any longer if the team doesn't start winning out of the gates.

Seriously, if this team isn't at least 4-4 at the midway mark, which I think would be semi-miraculous, then just make Scwhartz the interim head coach, fire Whaley, and have GM by internet polling. The results couldn't possibly be any worse.

justasportsfan
09-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Its like asking if anyone has defended skoobys threads

Skooby
09-01-2014, 08:23 AM
Its like asking if anyone has defended skoobys threads

Yes quite a bit actually, just not on here all the time.

Skooby
09-01-2014, 08:49 AM
They canned 3 of the 4 QB's over the last several days and not one person including coaches has came out on record saying EJ's our guy since then. I have no idea about how it works at other people's jobs but if 3 of 4 folks with the same job title as me lose their job at work, I'd be a little concerned. If I'm the 1 of 4 remaining, I'd like to hear something to the effect about how the management wants to keep me around. Call me crazy but it's been a QB bloodbath at OBD, major changes and minimal words spoken. Notice how there's not been a press conference welcoming Orton ? Wonder what they might ask Orton or the coach when their sitting there ?

stuckincincy
09-01-2014, 09:45 AM
They canned 3 of the 4 QB's over the last several days and not one person including coaches has came out on record saying EJ's our guy since then. I have no idea about how it works at other people's jobs but if 3 of 4 folks with the same job title as me lose their job at work, I'd be a little concerned. If I'm the 1 of 4 remaining, I'd like to hear something to the effect about how the management wants to keep me around. Call me crazy but it's been a QB bloodbath at OBD, major changes and minimal words spoken. Notice how there's not been a press conference welcoming Orton ? Wonder what they might ask Orton or the coach when their sitting there ?

LOL.

Novacane
09-01-2014, 10:03 AM

Why did you have to make this post into it's own thread?

Bone
09-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Mike Williams, Fred Jackson.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Wait, I didn't think it was actually "this season" just yet. Yes, I am tired of EJ, and he has let me down in the pre-season but as of yet he is 0-0 for 0 yards for 0 tds, 0 ints, 0 fumbles, 0 sacks, 0 wins, 0 losses, and 0 ties. While I think this team, if it was a smash mouth club that was run heavy and pass light and with Orton at the helm could go 7-9 to 9-7 and sneak in as a wildcard as opposed to the 5-11 to 7-9 I think EJ could obtain I also feel its way too early to judge either one.

BillsOverDolphins
09-01-2014, 01:56 PM
I honestly can't.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
09-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Bradshaw sucked. I remember the Jim Kelly haters. Haters gonna hate. St. Paul condemns it. You're all going to hell, and then the bills will win a sb.

Skooby
09-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Bradshaw sucked. I remember the Jim Kelly haters. Haters gonna hate. St. Paul condemns it. You're all going to hell, and then the bills will win a sb.

Like the old joke that says the Bills fan's in Hell got the devil to turn off the heat, so when it froze over the Bills won the Superbowl.

Yasgur's Farm
09-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Mike Williams, Fred Jackson.Scott Chandler, Eric Woods

Skooby
09-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Is there links to any of this available, so far over 4 boards not one link to one player this season. I guess if you count practice, (which I don't) someone said something positive but how about after the games ? Anyone ??

Skooby
09-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Love for the coach, this is what I'm talking about:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/06/bills-mike-williams-is-head-over-heels-for-doug-marrone/#comment-3604927