PDA

View Full Version : Bills canned 4 out of their 5 QB's this past week, wow

Skooby
09-01-2014, 09:46 AM
They canned 4 of our 5 QB's in the past week and not one person including coaches has came out on record saying EJ's our guy since then. They just handed out Captain badges & EJ didn't get one. I have no idea about how it works at other people's jobs but if 4 out of 5 folks with the same job title as me lose their job at work, I'd be quite concerned. If I'm the 1 of 5 remaining, I'd like to hear something to the effect about how the management wants to keep me around or even my co-workers (not the ones that were fired). Call me crazy but it's been a QB bloodbath at OBD, major changes and minimal words spoken. Notice how there's not been a press conference welcoming Orton ? Wonder what they might ask Orton or the coach when their sitting there ? I'll go with the first question being who's the starting QB.

stuckincincy
09-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Like Lazarus, this post is back. :chuckle:

Dying_-2-_Live
09-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Not sure they would hold a press conf. over signing a guy like Orton to be honest. Orton is simply what he has been said to be. A back up QB. If EJ struggles, the back up will step into the starting role. Its no different then any other team. If Tom Brady struggled 7-8 weeks straight, you'd probably see Garoppolo playing at some point as well.

BillsOverDolphins
09-01-2014, 09:51 AM
If Tom Brady struggled 7-8 weeks straight, you'd probably see Garoppolo playing at some point as well.

Ummmm, no.

Skooby
09-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Not sure they would hold a press conf. over signing a guy like Orton to be honest. Orton is simply what he has been said to be. A back up QB. If EJ struggles, the back up will step into the starting role. Its no different then any other team. If Tom Brady struggled 7-8 weeks straight, you'd probably see Garoppolo playing at some point as well.

OMG, Brady could be lying dead on the field & they'd still be trying to get plays into his headset. Are some of you really this clueless ?

Dying_-2-_Live
09-01-2014, 10:04 AM
You don't think if the Pats were 0-8 and Brady was struggling, and was "holding" the team back, that Belichick wouldnt pull him?

ServoBillieves
09-01-2014, 10:07 AM
You don't think if the Pats were 0-8 and Brady was struggling, and was "holding" the team back, that Belichick wouldnt pull him?

They would blame his shoulder that makes him Questionable every week. Or they'd put him on IR. These are all insane scenarios because barring injury this will never, ever happen... but it does remind me what I did the season he went on IR... time to update my signature...

stuckincincy
09-01-2014, 10:17 AM
They would blame his shoulder that makes him Questionable every week. Or they'd put him on IR. These are all insane scenarios because barring injury this will never, ever happen... but it does remind me what I did the season he went on IR... time to update my signature...

Heh - I forgot about that sore shoulder that went on for years in the injury reports. :laughter:

Albany,n.y.
09-01-2014, 07:18 PM

That's as likely as EJ leading us to a perfect season topped off with MVP trophies for the season & the Super Bowl.

BillsOverDolphins
09-01-2014, 07:41 PM
That's as likely as EJ leading us to a perfect season topped off with MVP trophies for the season & the Super Bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM

YardRat
09-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Why do so many expect to be 'in the loop' at OBD, when really any internal conversations, etc aren't imperatives to release to the public. Jesus. "Ralph should tell me what the plan is", and "Marrone should tell me EJ's his guy"...yada yada yada. IMO a press conference for a back-up would be a pretty bad idea, pomp and circumstance should be saved for more than that. I can't even remember, did they have a press conference to announce the Spikes signing, or the Williams trade, and parade either of those in front of the press?

feldspar
09-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Who are the FOUR quarterbacks?

I got Palmer, who was only here for what, four days?

I got Thad Lewis, who was released.

I got Tuel, who is not really gone, but on the practice squad.

That's only three. What am I missing?

The only real one of consequence was Thad Lewis, seems to me...and he completely deserved to be gone, looks like. Tuel is still straggling. Palmer was like Matt Leinart last year. Leinart was here for like five days, and that didn't really mean anything, either.

Edit: Oh, yeah...Dixon.

That's how much I miss him, I suppose.

Nevermind.

Turf
09-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Can we change the name of this forum to mitchmurray aka Alex Baldwin needs to dream stuff up to talk about the Bills forum? Such a desperate cry for attention, honestly. Go host a radio show and talk about nothing like everyone else.

Skooby
09-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Can we change the name of this forum to mitchmurray aka Alex Baldwin needs to dream stuff up to talk about the Bills forum? Such a desperate cry for attention, honestly. Go host a radio show and talk about nothing like everyone else.

Does reality taste like tapioca or chocolate pudding ?

Discotrish
09-02-2014, 05:00 AM
We should add Tebow, Michael Sam and some dancing bears to the roster.

http://pastordawn.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/moondancing-bears.jpg

Patti

Yasgur's Farm
09-02-2014, 05:31 AM
Careful what you hope for MMD... It cold cost you $50K ZB's... He can't miss any games due to injury from the bench.

Skooby
09-02-2014, 07:24 AM
Careful what you hope for MMD... It cold cost you $50K ZB's... He can't miss any games due to injury from the bench.

Oh I forgot about that, ouch. Carry on.