PDA

View Full Version : Friday injury report: Gilmore, Watkins "probable".

stuckincincy
09-05-2014, 02:37 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries

Meathead
09-05-2014, 03:24 PM
Gilmore is questionable now

justasportsfan
09-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Is Marrone trying to imitate Bellicheat with all this fake reports?

Turf
09-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Murphy last night said Spikes tweaked his knee, which really worried me. You know, I didn't realize he was only 26.

ServoBillieves
09-05-2014, 04:15 PM
If Gilmore is healthy, he better play like the 1st rounder he is against Marshall. He will be seeing a lot of targets.

trapezeus
09-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Any injury gilmore has now should be accompanied with last year's club.

trapezeus
09-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Is Marrone trying to imitate Bellicheat with all this fake reports?

if he is, watch him get fined and suspended. anything billy does is ok by Roger. but if any other coach has a lesser offense, then you have to suspend and fine to the highest level. "integrity of the game stuff" that the average fan just doesn't understand.

look at how easy that was to write. i might be turning into roger goodell.

gebobs
09-05-2014, 04:18 PM
I would sit Watkins. I hear there might be other players on the field Sunday and, if those reports are true, he might bump into one and be out for the season or worse!

trapezeus
09-05-2014, 04:29 PM
I would sit Watkins. I hear there might be other players on the field Sunday and, if those reports are true, he might bump into one and be out for the season or worse!

the one thing is that the bills should come out in a big package and try to run down the bears throat. if they do that, that could limit watkins as the bills would normally be in two WR sets and could give a nice rotation.

i think he starts but should be limited in his touches and supervised. if it's getting worse and his impact is minimal, no need to rush the injury. also if for some reason the bills are comfortably ahead by 2TD's or more, he should be mostly shut down with limited plays.

YardRat
09-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Thank the football gods we went out and got Graham, and aren't forced to put Brooks in or AW back at CB if Gilmore can't go. Small victory, but at least one positive sign that this year's team is better than last (at least on paper).

JoeMama
09-06-2014, 11:06 AM
When the Bills listed Gilmore as probable, what they meant was it was 'probable' he would get destroyed by Marshall/Jeffery.

Then they realized that's not the point of the injury report.

stuckincincy
09-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Thank the football gods we went out and got Graham, and aren't forced to put Brooks in or AW back at CB if Gilmore can't go. Small victory, but at least one positive sign that this year's team is better than last (at least on paper).

Yep. Some folks here took shots at him when signed.

THRILLHO
09-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Gilmore is out now.