PDA

View Full Version : The Master Plan

Typ0
09-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Going on record that the game Sunday against the Bears is a HUGE game for us already. I had the thought that all the goings on are part of the master plan to beat the Bears. We stunk up the pre-season on purpose now we are putting on a media show so the league will think we are disarray before we show up on Sunday like the 85 Bears.

What say you? One giant cluster **** or part of the master plan?

Skooby
09-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Master plan, show issues on the field & scramble for back-up QB's after watching this fish flop around. It's the ultimate game of possum.

Historian
09-05-2014, 05:13 PM
43-0 Bears.

The last buffalo fan
09-05-2014, 05:38 PM
43-0 Bears.

:negrep:

YardRat
09-05-2014, 05:47 PM
I certainly don't think the ineptness displayed throughout the preseason is any part of a master plan, but then again really the only aspect that can truly be classified as a cluster****, IMO, is the offensive line.

SpikedLemonade
09-05-2014, 05:51 PM
The Bills will do well to keep the score within 10 points.

The Home Opener is the key to whether this season becomes a true disaster instead of yet another 6-10 season.

Night Train
09-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Is Friday Drama Queen night ?

Mace
09-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Well I went with cluster copulation. This doesn't seem like it is going well.

Mace
09-05-2014, 08:46 PM
I certainly don't think the ineptness displayed throughout the preseason is any part of a master plan, but then again really the only aspect that can truly be classified as a cluster****, IMO, is the offensive line.

Not sure. The QB/QB coach thing, OC, and brawling emotional front office thing combined with a vague looking team (and yes, the OL with a coach specializing in OL) are not looking as intended I don't think.

Oh if they come out and shred everyone in their path I'm an idiot, and happy to admit it, looks kind of wishful though. They are looking kind of chaotic.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-05-2014, 10:24 PM
43-0 Bears.

74-0 Bears aka the single most lopsided victory in Bears history and no Swerski and the Superfans have nothing to do with this prediction, their predictions were all in the neighborhood of eleventy billion to negative 90

Mace
09-05-2014, 10:30 PM
74-0 Bears aka the single most lopsided victory in Bears history and no Swerski and the Superfans have nothing to do with this prediction, their predictions were all in the neighborhood of eleventy billion to negative 90

Eleventy Billion seems kind of extreme, they could miss an extra point.

Meathead
09-06-2014, 02:20 AM
the only aspect that can truly be classified as a cluster****, IMO, is the offensive line.

well i would throw the whole qb mgmt thing in there too

i dont have a problem with them hitching their wagons to ej at this point, thats what you have to do in that situation. but theyve pretty much mishandled every other part of the qb battery

- no qb coach (!) - still bottles the mind how they thought they didnt need that
- no vet qb mentor (!) - they tried with kolb but they needed to go out and get another when he got hurt
- backup qb - they decided instead to go with two young guys, neither of which worked out. fortunately they lucked out with orton but if that hadnt worked out they were seriously in trouble at qb2. for two seasons there has been an ample supply of capable veteran qbs and they wasted all that time not getting one ready and not having the vet qb in the room that whole time

i sure hope marrone works out here long term, but this whole thing with the backup qb and qb coach reeks of pure coaching arrogance. like they know better than the entire rest of the nfl. they wasted precious development time for ej as a result. cluster**** indeed

Meathead
09-06-2014, 02:23 AM
the rest of the stuff i dont care about bc preseason is truly meaningless but the qb mismgmt is pretty upsetting

pmoon6
09-06-2014, 05:28 AM
Is Friday Drama Queen night ?I'm still lobbying the Zone Store to start carrying Sustenon250.

It's seems a lot of Bills' Fans got in touch with their feminine side and decided to stay over there.

Testosterone injections couldn't hurt.

sudzy
09-06-2014, 05:46 AM
- no qb coach (!) - still bottles the mind how they thought they didnt need that
- no vet qb mentor (!) - they tried with kolb but they needed to go out and get another when he got hurt
- backup qb - they decided instead to go with two young guys, neither of which worked out. fortunately they lucked out with orton but if that hadnt worked out they were seriously in trouble at qb2. for two seasons there has been an ample supply of capable veteran qbs and they wasted all that time not getting one ready and not having the vet qb in the room that whole time

We haven't agreed on much lately, Meat, but we agree on this. Yes, I've bashed EJ a lot lately, but the Bills have set him up for failure. No experienced OC or QB coach, no mentor, thrown in week one. In hide sight he should have sat year one and given an opportunity to compete this year. That probably was the plan with Kolb. They should have brought someone else in. So EJ is thrown in to sink or swim and only has Hackett, Tuel and Lewis on the sideline for advise with basically no more NFL experience then EJ has.

BillsOverDolphins
09-06-2014, 05:53 AM
After 14 years you have to assume that possum is in fact roadkill

pmoon6
09-06-2014, 05:59 AM
After 14 years you have to assume that possum is in fact roadkillDoesn't matter.

Both make a good stew.

swiper
09-06-2014, 06:05 AM
I'm still lobbying the Zone Store to start carrying Sustenon250.

It's seems a lot of Bills' Fans got in touch with their feminine side and decided to stay over there.

Testosterone injections couldn't hurt.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/09/03/fda-little-evidence-to-support-testosterone-drugs/

Famous Amos
09-06-2014, 06:40 AM
http://www.thewareaglereader.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Dumpster-Fire.jpg

Fletch
09-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Is Friday Drama Queen night ?

November's Drama Queen month usually.

It's also Hypocrisy month. It's the month that all of the people that overstated their predictions start going psycho and insist that everything withing 50 miles of OBD be incinerated and then all of a sudden begin talking about how they knew that we would suck and the reasons why all along despite all of them being on record as having said the opposite.

So this is child's play, just wait a couple of months.

Actually, the radar forecast says that November's coming a little bit early this year.

Fletch
09-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Yes, I've bashed EJ a lot lately, but the Bills have set him up for failure. No experienced OC or QB coach, no mentor, thrown in week one. In hide sight he should have sat year one and given an opportunity to compete this year.

Oh please!

2014 and sit a 16th overall drafted QB? Right. Talk about being out of touch with the NFL.

He had great coaches and mentors at FSU and they still threw the towel in on him. He's never going to become the 1st-rounder that we picked him as, never. It was a waste of a pick, very poor research by Whaley, and a bust pick. Period. Nothing more, nothing less.

So blame Whaley. You can also blame Whaley for gambling and trying to cover his ass by trading away our future to bolster his failed pick of Manuel.

Manuel's doing nothing different than he did at FSU, the primary differences are the speed of the game since he's not playing a bunch of B or C rate opposition.

Put the blame where it belongs, squarely on Whaley's shoulders. He's the one primarily responsible for ruining this team for this set of years. The rest of the FO sucks too, but Whaley's the one that screwed the pooch on this one big time.

sudzy
09-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Oh please!

2014 and sit a 16th overall drafted QB? Right. Talk about being out of touch with the NFL.

He had great coaches and mentors at FSU and they still threw the towel in on him. He's never going to become the 1st-rounder that we picked him as, never. It was a waste of a pick, very poor research by Whaley, and a bust pick. Period. Nothing more, nothing less.

So blame Whaley. You can also blame Whaley for gambling and trying to cover his ass by trading away our future to bolster his failed pick of Manuel.

Manuel's doing nothing different than he did at FSU, the primary differences are the speed of the game since he's not playing a bunch of B or C rate opposition.

Put the blame where it belongs, squarely on Whaley's shoulders. He's the one primarily responsible for ruining this team for this set of years. The rest of the FO sucks too, but Whaley's the one that screwed the pooch on this one big time.

Don't get me wrong. I hated the pick when it was made. EJ is a 3rd round pick at best, picked 16th overall. Going into one of the worst QB drafts and trying to make a "franchise QB" appear when there isn't one should get you a one way ticket out of the NFL. Now, moving past that, is there anyway to try and salvage a bad situation? Maybe, start by doing the opposite of everything the Bills have done. Bring in an experience OC and QB coach. Have a veteran QB start the first year or two and mentor the rookie. And maybe, just maybe, you might have a manageable QB. EJ is never going to be worth a 1st round pick what ever you do. All I'm say is if it was handled differently he might have become a Steve Deberg type of player you could win with if you have a good running game and defense.

Bunion
09-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Oh please!

What's hysterical is that we knew all of this two years ago, and Whaley/Nix/whoever the **** still thought trading back to 16 from 8 was twice the deal at half the price. For a 3rd round prospect.

But hey, Pegula's going to come in and clean house, same thing we've been looking forward to for years. Every 2-4 years if past trends continue.

Typ0
09-06-2014, 03:37 PM
We don't know what is going on with all of this that's the sad part. I would suggest NIX was the one who pushed for EJ because he wanted to put a QB in place...but the media seems to be saying that Marronne is the one. I 'HOPE' DM is pissed because he's been telling them how boneheaded they are all along ... that is the one thing that could take this out of the cluster **** category it looks to be in. If DM is a really good coach with a set of balls maybe these men we are going to put on the field can sweat out some competition. If he's not this is a bad football team with a lot of talent on it and 1 - 15 is a possibility.