PDA

View Full Version : Time to put all the fake in-fighting aside, let's play ball

Skooby
09-06-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm not a big believer in management / coaches fighting in public unless it's for a reason. I think it's a show to try and make it look we're not on the same page. The Bears have a lot more to live up to than the Bills have to lose, so it's mission accomplished by the team. Heck, this whole camp was based on the players battling for every inch.

None of the conflicts have been real, it's a ruse. Enjoy the game tomorrow !!

BuffaloRedleg
09-06-2014, 07:30 PM
At the end of the day it's all just talk. There have been a lot of bad signs this pre-season and little to be encouraged about, but the bottom line is that none of it matters.

The only thing that matters is how they play in the actual game. I thought they would get absolutely raped the first game last year, and we played very respectable. I have a feeling they are going to surprise us again, even if it most likely doesn't lead to a win or a winning season.

LETS GO BUFFALO

Mace
09-06-2014, 08:59 PM
I can sort of see the opening kickoff happening, then an insane chaotic brawl erupts on the Bills sideline, with the Bills fighting the Bills. Chicago stands around unsure what to do, the officials huddle, can you penalize a team for fighting itself ? Marrone and Schwartz rollling around, Mario Williams with his hand on Nickell Robey's helmet so Robey can't reach him, Carpenter and Schmidt the punter unenthusiastically slapping at one another, Alonso leaping from the stands onto Brandon Spikes back, Fred Jackson drinking a gatorade and texting someone on his cell, Hackett getting in the middle of Carpenter and Schmidt, slapping at both, Manuel running around the bench as Eric Woods chases him in a frothing rage too slow to catch him, Kyle Williams taking the moment to get some hot dogs from a vendor, Frank Summers chasing Sammy Watkins on exercise bikes, Jerry Hughes throwing things at Dareus, who is grappling with Urbik.

The only way to avoid it is quaaludes in the pregame gatorade, I've seen this too many times. They might still want to beat each other up but it's too much effort for now.

feldspar
09-06-2014, 09:04 PM
I can sort of see the opening kickoff happening, then an insane chaotic brawl erupts on the Bills sideline, with the Bills fighting the Bills. Chicago stands around unsure what to do, the officials huddle, can you penalize a team for fighting itself ? Marrone and Schwartz rollling around, Mario Williams with his hand on Nickell Robey's helmet so Robey can't reach him, Carpenter and Schmidt the punter unenthusiastically slapping at one another, Alonso leaping from the stands onto Brandon Spikes back, Fred Jackson drinking a gatorade and texting someone on his cell, Hackett getting in the middle of Carpenter and Schmidt, slapping at both, Manuel running around the bench as Eric Woods chases him in a frothing rage too slow to catch him, Kyle Williams taking the moment to get some hot dogs from a vendor, Frank Summers chasing Sammy Watkins on exercise bikes, Jerry Hughes throwing things at Dareus, who is grappling with Urbik.

The only way to avoid it is quaaludes in the pregame gatorade, I've seen this too many times. They might still want to beat each other up but it's too much effort for now.

Goddamn, this is too good.

Makes me want to watch the game with you.

Skooby
09-06-2014, 09:15 PM

Where do you still get quaalaudes?

BillsOverDolphins
09-06-2014, 09:27 PM

Amen to this...they were before my time and it looks like they were a helluva ride.

All BZ fighting to the side too, Go Bills. It's no secret that I really dislike some of you (with good reason), but we all root for the same team and want the same thing--a Bills W.

Turf
09-06-2014, 10:27 PM
I want this team to get Marrone ugly against the Bears. Channel that frustration and anger from the preseason, and learn to take it out on your opponents. Then Marrone can say, that's how you do it in his post game speech. If they lay an egg, its going to get Buffalo ugly.

Mace
09-06-2014, 11:31 PM

I have no clue what you mean or why you think I can get quaaludes though I may have mentioned them in passing and wouldn't know anyone who may have stockpiled the said narcotic according to current law, or know anyone manufacturing them up to and including myself, and refer all inquiries to my attorney, whom I don't know besides contractual obligation.

Get off me, Baldwin.

bleve
09-07-2014, 12:52 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E2VCwBzGdPM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>