PDA

View Full Version : WE WIN !!!

Night Train
09-07-2014, 02:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cry me a river, REALISTS ! :bf1:

Novacane
09-07-2014, 02:49 PM
I'm so excited. We'll hear how EJ was lucky D was lucky Bears gave it to us etc etc etc. Who cares we mother effin WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoolBreeze
09-07-2014, 02:51 PM
To all the naysayers, EJ haters, and pessimists, YOU have no right enjoying this win. YOU play both sides of the fence. If the Bills win, you enjoy the victory, and if they lose you can reserve the right to say "I told you so". You all suck, and you are not true fans of the Buffalo Bills.

Fixxxer
09-07-2014, 02:52 PM
GO BILLS!!!

First win in Bills history at Soldier Field Stadium, EJ Manuel and Coach Marrone did it, suck on it realists.

Novacane
09-07-2014, 02:54 PM
To all the naysayers, EJ haters, and pessimists, YOU have no right enjoying this win. YOU play both sides of the fence. If the Bills win, you enjoy the victory, and if they lose you can reserve the right to say "I told you so". You all suck, and you are not true fans of the Buffalo Bills.

They aren't enjoying it. They are pissed no matter what they say.

Night Train

:bf1:

They had their 8 months of crying and destroying anyone that said otherwise. Now they can go eat their cats litter box.

Today is OUR DAY !

GO BILLS !

YardRat
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

MidnightVoice
09-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Fantastic. I am stunned and very, very happy

tomz
09-07-2014, 02:58 PM
1-0! Goin' home to squish da fish.

SpikedLemonade
Great win!!!!

EJ looked great.

The Dolphins must be pumped with a home win over the Pats, but we have to be the favourites.

DesertFox24
I love the bills and am shocked they won. The team stalled at times and the defense was concerning but maybe this is the kind of win that builds confidence. Hopefully Doug marrone does not go easy or over celebrate because Miami looks good.

Buffalogic
09-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Defense is real. Nice to finally win a close one!!

Novacane
09-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Great win!!!!

EJ looked great.

The Dolphins must be pumped with a home win over the Pats, but we have to be the favourites.

Props for the EJ compliment. I know you're not a believer in EJ. At least you will admit when he played well unlike a couple of guys in the game thread.

Jry44
09-07-2014, 03:03 PM
What about the preseason?

****S YEAH!!

Bill Cody
09-07-2014, 03:04 PM
I would venture to say the post count after a huge win like today is roughly 10% of what it would be if we had lost, especially if the loss could be laid at Manuel's feet. Not sure that's so? Wait until after the first game Manuel plays bad and we lose, the usual suspects will come scurrying out like a band of roaches when the lights come on.

Night Train
09-07-2014, 03:22 PM
No question the Bills are still a work in progress.

But they can still win games, as it was proven today...despite some incredible ref calls.

2 home games coming up and the confidence in the locker room...IS REAL !

imbondz
09-07-2014, 03:23 PM
quick before it changes look at the standings

Bills 1-0
Jets 1-0
Dolphins 1-0
Patsies 0-1

Generalissimus Gibby
09-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Yes, I've been a negative nancy about this team -a decade without a winning season tends to do that to you - but damn I am loving this win.

TakingItuptheChin
09-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Happy for the win but I'm afraid the Bills will have a letdown next week for the home opener. They will suck ass and lose to the Fins by 4 touchdowns.

paladin warrior
09-07-2014, 03:55 PM
They aren't enjoying it. They are pissed no matter what they say. Ya Bills fans have a right enjoying to win, SO Bears lost :lmao:.. Go cry a river :cry:.. :loser:double loser :loser: .... HA HA HA Bear lost bills fans--> :haha:<- that you

BillsImpossible
09-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Happy for the win but I'm afraid the Bills will have a letdown next week for the home opener. They will suck ass and lose to the Fins by 4 touchdowns.

Go mow your lawn if you have one.

CoolBreeze
09-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Here's one of the hypocrites now....

notacon
09-07-2014, 04:18 PM

The WORST place to be during a Bills game is on this board. I can not believe the GDT...what a big bunch of crybaby ass hats.

I won't make that mistake again of visiting this supposed Bills fans site on game day. This has got to be the most negative, denigrating football fan site on the internet.

Night Train
09-07-2014, 04:21 PM
the Bills will have a letdown next week for the home opener. They will suck ass.

Are you an instructor in that practice ?

BILLS WIN !

SquishDaFish
09-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Yea I agree I think Im going to leave this board and stick to facebook/Twitter cause this place is str8 negative and HATERS

Mike
09-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Yes, I've been a negative nancy about this team -a decade without a winning season tends to do that to you - but damn I am loving this win.

2nd that

TakingItuptheChin
09-07-2014, 04:48 PM
So how did we do against the Jets last year where we heavily favored? We sucked ass. I rest my case

CoolBreeze
09-07-2014, 06:16 PM
This isn't last year, 5yrs ago, or 10, Nor is it Pre-Season. Stop living in the past. Just stay on the fence so you switch your fan hood as you please. Very courageous.
So how did we do against the Jets last year where we heavily favored? We sucked ass. I rest my case

Novacane
09-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Yea I agree I think Im going to leave this board and stick to facebook/Twitter cause this place is str8 negative and HATERS

It's only about 1/2 dozen loud mouths. It seems like more because they post the same **** over and over and over...........................

upstart
09-07-2014, 06:50 PM
The Bills are in 1st place in the AFC East. Congrats guys, nice win. My boys got their ass kicked by the fins.

Jry44
09-07-2014, 06:54 PM
The Bills are in 1st place in the AFC East. Congrats guys, nice win. My boys got their ass kicked by the fins.

It's never easy to play a 1pm game there on opening day. The heat is brutal,, especially for a Northeast team. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Pats will bounce back and be just fine.

ServoBillieves
09-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Had that deep, gut, "how will they blow this" feeling, then they put together a great drive in OT for the win.

Crow eaten, Great win. GO BILLS! Still smilling

Mace
09-07-2014, 09:17 PM

That's a nonsense. I expected the worst and they proved me wrong. You have to be a dimwit to not be capable of wrong in life. They looked like junk in the preseason, I expected junk. They had a game I enjoyed, won as I didn't expect, and I admit it. After 44 years of living and dying with them though, ain't no one going to tell me I'm not a true fan, though, and ain't no one gonna tell me I saw a good team and excellent work in the preseason, and if you did, you're lost.

You suck as much being as oblivious to a loss as you do a win.

That, is reality.

I enjoyed the win, whether you like it or not, better if you don't like it.

CoolBreeze
09-07-2014, 10:19 PM
I don't care either way. What's dimwitted is those that spew their venom on a daily basis. It's sad that there are "fans" just waiting to get their typing fingers ready if they lost this game. Those people are noticeably absent today. (Which tells us everything we need to know) They in my mind, are not fans of this team. Intelligent, coherent discussion of the team is one thing, constant complaining by the know-it-alls is another. Most of us are aware that this is just 1 game. We are just sick of hearing how bad this team is from the media and those that claim to be fans, when a real game hasn't been played.Most of us, are aware that pre-season means nothing, and last year is in the past.

Night Train
09-08-2014, 04:33 AM
The Zoloft Posse must have found a new wailing wall for a couple days.

Hard to ***** and moan after an "impossible" win.

Skooby
09-08-2014, 04:39 AM
The Zoloft Posse must have found a new wailing wall for a couple days.

Hard to ***** and moan after an "impossible" win.

We should of won by more.

J/K.

Night Train
09-08-2014, 05:48 AM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/60/files/2014/09/nfl-buffalo-bills-chicago-bears1-850x560.jpg