PDA

View Full Version : List Flech's Excuses

BuffaloRedleg
09-07-2014, 02:54 PM
1. We can't expect to have that many turnovers all season and win.

Keep it going.

Go bills!!!!!

Novacane
09-07-2014, 02:55 PM
2. EJ won't get away with those ugly ducks against a good D.

SpikedLemonade
09-07-2014, 03:21 PM
A win is a win.

Night Train
09-07-2014, 03:24 PM
" My laxatives failed me ! "

Yasgur's Farm
09-07-2014, 06:00 PM
"No stat is gonna dictate what I see on the field with my own eyes."

Ginger Vitis
09-07-2014, 06:07 PM
"No stat is gonna dictate what I see on the field with my own eyes."

lol Fletch has always preferred the scouting by statistics and game summary approach instead of watching games lives or on TV

Ginger Vitis
09-07-2014, 06:10 PM
One excuse that Felch cant use is "The Bills were lucky they won the coin toss in overtime"

justasportsfan
09-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Its a lie. "WE" didn't win

Homegrown
09-07-2014, 06:13 PM
sounds like a call out thread.....

feldspar
09-07-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm a complete douchebag

JoeMama
09-07-2014, 06:52 PM
I'm as predisposed toward negativity as they come -- but even I find Fletch's incessant negativity unbearably grating.

Like nails on a chalkboard.

We get it, you don't like anyone or anything related to the Bills. You don't have to say it 500 times a day. Just once will suffice.

His notable absence today has been a nice reprieve.

Albany,n.y.
09-07-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm as predisposed toward negativity as they come -- but even I find Fletch's incessant negativity unbearably grating.

Like nails on a chalkboard.

We get it, you don't like anyone or anything related to the Bills. You don't have to say it 500 times a day. Just once will suffice.

His notable absence today has been a nice reprieve.

He went on a Bears message board saying if they can't beat the Bills, they're finished-he even got a reporter on a Chicago paper to agree with him. Then it was on to a Patriots message board saying Brady is finished. Next stop was to an Eagles message board saying Chip Kelly just doesn't have them ready for their opener, but then he had to switch to the Jags board saying after the collapse they'll never win a game this year. He then demanded Fisher be fired in St. Louis on a Rams board while suggesting a losing season will send them back to Los Angeles. At around 5 he posted on a Cowboys board saying they'll never win with Romo, and finally on to a Bucs board complaining they can't beat Carolina with Anderson.
He's been too busy spreading negativity to come here today. After all, it is opening day and what better day to pee in the cornflakes of teams that lost today.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-07-2014, 07:14 PM
i understand the annoyance of some in this thread with excessive negativity, but you're only asking for more by baiting people with threads like this. just my opinion.

BuffaloRedleg
09-07-2014, 07:39 PM
i understand the annoyance of some in this thread with excessive negativity, but you're only asking for more by baiting people with threads like this. just my opinion.

Oh come down I'm just busting balls. He freaking deserves it. The second we lose again he'll be back, don't worry.