PDA

View Full Version : NFL Game Rewind - HEADS UP

better days
09-08-2014, 06:29 AM
According to my TIVO, NFL Network will have NFL rewind of the Bills-Bears game on at 1:00 PM EST TODAY.

HEADS UP.

don137
09-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Just wondering to Bills season ticket holders. Do Bills fans get NFL Rewind and red zone for free? Living in Charlotte and my love for tailgating and football I have season tickets to the Panthers. They give season ticket holders both for free. Plus we get 15% off at nfl.com store all season. Just curious if that is a league wide perk of being a season ticket holder.

better days
09-08-2014, 07:40 AM
Just wondering to Bills season ticket holders. Do Bills fans get NFL Rewind and red zone for free? Living in Charlotte and my love for tailgating and football I have season tickets to the Panthers. They give season ticket holders both for free. Plus we get 15% off at nfl.com store all season. Just curious if that is a league wide perk of being a season ticket holder.

I believe they do.

But it looks like NFL Network is trying to add more value to that channel. Hopefully, Game rewind is on every week on NFL Network.

Looks like Pats*- Fins is on at 1:30 PM for those that want to see the Pats* get their azz kicked.

And a show called The Aftermath which features highlights, analysis & press conferences is on at 2:00 PM...might be a good show.

better days
09-08-2014, 07:50 AM
Also, it looks like "Inside the NFL" which is on Showtime, will also be on NFL network on Wed at 9:00PM.

Although IMO, it won't be as good as it used to be without James Brown & Chris Collingsworth.