PDA

View Full Version : where i was

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-08-2014, 05:04 PM
not that its all that important, but its part of the thread of life that is being a bills fan...
My son plays college football but is injured right now so he was able to get home for the weekend and I had to drive him back to college on sunday during the bills game and his college is near Pittsburgh and we were fading in and out of reception as we entered OT.... so we found a high point in the hills where we had some semblance of reception and pulled over to hear the OT and the win
Then we got going again
LOL

imbondz
09-08-2014, 05:08 PM
haha. that's cool. good father / son bonding.

stuckincincy
09-08-2014, 05:29 PM
not that its all that important, but its part of the thread of life that is being a bills fan...
My son plays college football but is injured right now so he was able to get home for the weekend and I had to drive him back to college on sunday during the bills game and his college is near Pittsburgh and we were fading in and out of reception as we entered OT.... so we found a high point in the hills where we had some semblance of reception and pulled over to hear the OT and the win
Then we got going again
LOL

Good going!

I did that a few times. Worked in the Pgh area for 11 years...trip to Buf was only 4 hrs.

Night Train
09-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Then we got going again
LOL

Amen to family. Godspeed.

ServoBillieves
09-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Where were you in Pittsburgh to get the game on the radio?! When I went to IUP/lived in PGH I couldn't get the games anywhere...

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-08-2014, 06:31 PM
when i lived in pittsburgh the last 6 years i wanted to murder myself. f*** the steeler fans.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Where were you in Pittsburgh to get the game on the radio?! When I went to IUP/lived in PGH I couldn't get the games anywhere...
we were on 376 E about 40 min north of Pittsburgh on the way to Beaver Falls and were listening to WGR

stuckincincy
09-08-2014, 08:09 PM
we were on 376 E about 40 min north of Pittsburgh on the way to Beaver Falls and were listening to WGR

Geneva College?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Geneva College?
Yup :)

stuckincincy
09-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Yup :)

:10: